Author Topic: Manifesting  (Read 75137 times)

Offline JAG20

Manifesting
« on: December 04, 2019, 02:47:12 AM »
Does any body have any manifestation links or videos that've worked for them? I'm new to the topic so even beginners work or exercises would be great, thanks!

Offline mystery123

Re: Manifesting
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 03:30:40 AM »
I personally have tried these two and they seemed good, came through one of the newsletters I had signed up for.. one is 15-minute manifestation, and the other one is 24 hour manifestation.. it was definitely not 24 hours for me, but both seemed to work and shift things for me. They came with 30 day return guarantee, so that was helpful to try..

15 minute manifestation - http://bit.ly/2OJw9wi

and

Manifest in 24 hours - http://bit.ly/2DF0E0e

Imnotsure

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 03:35:14 AM »
Does any body have any manifestation links or videos that've worked for them? I'm new to the topic so even beginners work or exercises would be great, thanks!
There are multiple people on YouTube who talk about this with different techniques:
Illuminatingjoy, Veronica Isles, Agnes Vivarelli and Joseph Alai.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2019, 03:51:04 AM »
From Youtube- I also like Leeor Alexandra, and of course, the book Ask and it's given breaks down Law of Attraction and Manifestation.

Offline JAG20

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2019, 04:14:51 AM »
Thanks for the recommendations, I'll take a look, law of attraction is something I don't know lots about but has been mentioned by a couple of readers I use/d

Offline JAG20

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2019, 09:09:32 AM »
I've heard of Lanie Stevens and she has her own forum for manifesting and law of attraction up if I'm correct, Imma check out her YouTube channel also

ladya

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2019, 01:44:54 PM »
Joseph alai hands down the best at dissecting Neville. I don’t watch anyone else anymore. If you want to learn how to manifest, watch him. You’ll become a manifesting machine. Illuminating joy is good too but she doesn’t post much. Neville is the real deal. Take it from me I’ve spent years obsessing over who’s right who’s wrong. What’s the right way to do it. There is no vibrational alignment, there is no pre requisite. People who say you have to align do this do that it’s all things spread around the loa community that isn’t based on fact. This only puts more limitations into people’s minds. No you don’t need to do yoga or meditate or become vegan.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2019, 02:28:10 PM »
Joseph alai hands down the best at dissecting Neville. I don’t watch anyone else anymore. If you want to learn how to manifest, watch him. You’ll become a manifesting machine. Illuminating joy is good too but she doesn’t post much. Neville is the real deal. Take it from me I’ve spent years obsessing over who’s right who’s wrong. What’s the right way to do it. There is no vibrational alignment, there is no pre requisite. People who say you have to align do this do that it’s all things spread around the loa community that isn’t based on fact. This only puts more limitations into people’s minds. No you don’t need to do yoga or meditate or become vegan.

I'm still not quite sure I believe in LOA, though I have manifested some small things, however I got interested in trying to decipher Neville and started watching some of Joseph Alai's videos and it may be coincidental, but I followed some of the Neville techniques he explained in his videos and I have to say that an old stuck situation has finally started to move. Again, could be coincidence, but either way I'll take it.

beachgal214

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2019, 02:28:37 PM »
I have been using Joseph Alai based on Ladya advice and love him.  I do also like Andrea Schulman.

I used Lanie Stevens for LOA for the POI but people on this board have begged the question - does it deepen the emotional chord on your end?  Meaning - do you feel more attached after doing the exercises?  I feel like it probably works on the person.  but I also do feel it strengthened my emotional attachment. Not saying its not worth it,. just anecdotal input.   

I found staying away from lanie worked better for me and working on manifesting a healthy love and relationship is a better choice for my mental health :)

I have been manifesting a lot lately!!! 

ladya

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2019, 02:39:36 PM »

Thanks ladya ... yeah, I generalized a lot!!!
Definitely Aaron doughty goes about that it as “aligning with the vibration of money”, and I am definitely getting other viewpoint of LOA mixed up and everyone I mentioned should be double checked.

Has anyone tried Joseph alai workshops?

i went through all of this myself so i speak from experience. i used to constantly do meditations and well the were fun it got exhausting and like work after a while. manifesting should be fun and easy. you just have to imagine once for something to show up and know the seed has been planted and thats it. just know there is no outside circumstances that matter and  ONLY YOU create. this was an idea i was on the fence about for years but its true from my experience. only we control our world and no-one has free will in our world but there's parallel versions of us so we might as well get what we want rather than putting our trust in something out there cause were still manifesting that and not getting what we want. just affirm that only you create and youll start seeing everything you want popping up and it makes you feel extremely secure when saying it too like you have control because you do!! i never did his workshops because i dont really need them so i cant say how they are but he gives all the info you need in his videos. if you need any faith or reassurance go through his comment section - its filled with people's testimonials. it really helps with building your own faith.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 02:41:50 PM by ladya »

Offline JAG20

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2019, 03:46:15 PM »

Does this dude have his videos on ayou tube channel or blog?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2019, 04:31:55 PM »
Does Joseph Alai talk about visualizations?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2019, 04:33:35 PM »
i went through all of this myself so i speak from experience. i used to constantly do meditations and well the were fun it got exhausting and like work after a while. manifesting should be fun and easy. you just have to imagine once for something to show up and know the seed has been planted and thats it. just know there is no outside circumstances that matter and  ONLY YOU create. this was an idea i was on the fence about for years but its true from my experience. only we control our world and no-one has free will in our world but there's parallel versions of us so we might as well get what we want rather than putting our trust in something out there cause were still manifesting that and not getting what we want. just affirm that only you create and youll start seeing everything you want popping up and it makes you feel extremely secure when saying it too like you have control because you do!! i never did his workshops because i dont really need them so i cant say how they are but he gives all the info you need in his videos. if you need any faith or reassurance go through his comment section - its filled with people's testimonials. it really helps with building your own faith.
Is this fact or theory?

ladya

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2019, 05:29:38 PM »

Does this dude have his videos on ayou tube channel or blog?

youtube. he has a site too i think.
here's his youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA3altnjT0eFZ65kuReqvJw

ladya

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2019, 05:31:21 PM »
Does Joseph Alai talk about visualizations?

yes he does. that was neville goddard's main way of creating things. he talks about step by step how to do them

anything