Author Topic: Reconciliation through Keen advisors  (Read 16061 times)

Offline tpr123

Reconciliation through Keen advisors
« on: October 19, 2019, 05:29:31 PM »
Hi Keeners,

It's tpr123, obviously, this is not my Keen username.

I'm new to this platform, but I've been on Keen since fall 2017, pretty much on and off. Trust me, I've been through binge reading, doubting, disappointment, and then outcome coming to pass. Been there done that.

The purpose of this post it that, I've been LONGING to share my RECONCILIATION story with you guys and keep you posted- especially for those who are waiting to hear back from their ex or to get back together with them. So #keenreconciliation #reconciliation #getbacktogether #excontact, here I go.

THIS IS COMPLETELY BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE, SO PLEASE DON'T ARGUE.
This post serves to HELP other users who are in the exact situation of mine.

CONTACT
I have realized that timeframes are guidance and I have to give or take a few days within that timeframe. At the end of the day, real advisors should be able to tell if there's going to be a contact or not whether they know when or not. Try not to be discouraged when you hear that someone will reach out a few months later- at least you'll hear from that POI and it's up to YOU if you want to wait or not.

Situation: Been asking if my ex will reach out since the first week we broke up. Many said months out, but there were also many who insisted that I'll hear from him within the week of the break-up and sure enough it happened when I least expected.

These are the advisors who have been getting point of contact accurately, sometimes give or take a day or two, but mostly correct with contact and the best thing is THEY INSIST THAT I WILL HEAR FROM HIM and I do.

I rate 5 stars for MOSTLY correct. There are more who got it right, but these advisors saw an exact date or some sort.

Tammy the Voice Reader *****
Lily Holiday *****
Ask Peg *****
Magdelena *****
Annie Heaven *****
Jonathan Hunt ****
Tesla Storm ****
Ocean Mystic 12 ****

Seeing each other this week
Those who got, 3rd week of October seeing each other, talking about the relationship, and moving forward- not yet reconciled, correctly.

JourneyRyan
Tammy the Voice Reader
Lili Holiday
Tesla Storm
Brian Mason
Jax Taurus
Irish Donna

So, obviously, I have more advisors that I work with, but those who have been strong with their insights since we started our reading a month ago. I'm waiting for the final outcome to unfold.

Please reply with questions and I will respond to ALL your questions and comment! :)

-tpr123

Offline Star_01

Re: Reconciliation through Keen advisors
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2019, 05:40:38 PM »
Really happy for you that you've had contact and I hope it leads to something more stable and secure going onwards. As for exes or people I got addicted to over readings, none ever came back so I think it's different strokes for different folks and the less serious less drama situations have popped up. I've seen quite alot of feedback on Irish Donna that's good so she must have something.

Offline tpr123

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2019, 05:58:14 PM »
Really happy for you that you've had contact and I hope it leads to something more stable and secure going onwards. As for exes or people I got addicted to over readings, none ever came back so I think it's different strokes for different folks and the less serious less drama situations have popped up. I've seen quite alot of feedback on Irish Donna that's good so she must have something.

Thank you! I'm sorry that none ever came back... you're absolutely right on some working for some and some not working whatsoever. Which advisors have you tried on regarding your POI?

I also tried...

Angelic Dream
Oracle of the Sea
Sincerity
Advisor Ryan
Supernatural
Kia777
Lollie

Everyone's reading's pretty consistent and similar to each other's. I read about how people hear the same things about their exes, but I have not heard those "excuses" from these advisors. Kia was pretty amazing when she picked up on my exes looks!

-tpr123

Offline Star_01

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2019, 06:02:56 PM »

Thank you! I'm sorry that none ever came back... you're absolutely right on some working for some and some not working whatsoever. Which advisors have you tried on regarding your POI?

I also tried...

Angelic Dream
Oracle of the Sea
Sincerity
Advisor Ryan
Supernatural
Kia777
Lollie

Everyone's reading's pretty consistent and similar to each other's. I read about how people hear the same things about their exes, but I have not heard those "excuses" from these advisors. Kia was pretty amazing when she picked up on my exes looks!

-tpr123

Thanks, I'll write up a PM with readings but the names you're throwing out I've mostly never heard of.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2019, 06:07:55 PM »

I also tried...

Angelic Dream
Oracle of the Sea
Sincerity
Advisor Ryan
Supernatural
Kia777
Lollie

-tpr123

Lollie- keeps notes. I don’t know that rubbed me the wrong way. I don’t about anyone else

Offline tpr123

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2019, 06:12:20 PM »

I also tried...

Angelic Dream
Oracle of the Sea
Sincerity
Advisor Ryan
Supernatural
Kia777
Lollie

-tpr123

Thanks, I'll write up a PM with readings but the names you're throwing out I've mostly never heard of.

You should give it a shot! Worked for me :)

Offline tpr123

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2019, 06:14:27 PM »

I also tried...

Angelic Dream
Oracle of the Sea
Sincerity
Advisor Ryan
Supernatural
Kia777
Lollie

-tpr123

Lollie- keeps notes. I don’t know that rubbed me the wrong way. I don’t about anyone else

Oy, is it bad if they keep notes from a previous reading? Have you tried any readings on regarding your POI?

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2019, 06:16:27 PM »

I also tried...

Angelic Dream
Oracle of the Sea
Sincerity
Advisor Ryan
Supernatural
Kia777
Lollie

-tpr123

Oy, is it bad if they keep notes from a previous reading? Have you tried any readings on regarding your POI?

I mean I don’t know if that’s bad, but i feel like it’s a script a way to keep stories straight and what not,
Also tell me more about Magdelena please

Offline Star_01

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2019, 06:19:01 PM »

I also tried...

Angelic Dream
Oracle of the Sea
Sincerity
Advisor Ryan
Supernatural
Kia777
Lollie

-tpr123

You should give it a shot! Worked for me :)

Thanks, I haven't had readings since June but been having life coaching done which isn't really making much difference to be honest. I wish I were rich enough for readings right now lol.

Offline tpr123

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2019, 06:33:35 PM »

I also tried...

Angelic Dream
Oracle of the Sea
Sincerity
Advisor Ryan
Supernatural
Kia777
Lollie

-tpr123

I mean I don’t know if that’s bad, but i feel like it’s a script a way to keep stories straight and what not,

Magdelena- I found her about 2 weeks ago. I mostly use her for timing. She got the exact date of contact 3 times in a row. Then after that, I think I called her too many times like 3 days in a row and it seemed like she was getting the pressure of getting the contact right. I don't blame her though!

Talking about timing, Spirits Guide used to UBER good. But now it's like 2/10 times correct- mostly says the same thing over and over again. Something along the line like, he thinks diamonds are forever with you etc. I mean, we broke up, so what the hell does that mean lol

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2019, 06:40:16 PM »

I also tried...

Angelic Dream
Oracle of the Sea
Sincerity
Advisor Ryan
Supernatural
Kia777
Lollie

-tpr123

Magdelena- I found her about 2 weeks ago. I mostly use her for timing. She got the exact date of contact 3 times in a row. Then after that, I think I called her too many times like 3 days in a row and it seemed like she was getting the pressure of getting the contact right. I don't blame her though!

Talking about timing, Spirits Guide used to UBER good. But now it's like 2/10 times correct- mostly says the same thing over and over again. Something along the line like, he thinks diamonds are forever with you etc. I mean, we broke up, so what the hell does that mean lol

Just talked to her per you, and said 2 days. I was a little shocked but I’ll take 2 days lol

Offline tpr123

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2019, 06:56:18 PM »

I also tried...

Angelic Dream
Oracle of the Sea
Sincerity
Advisor Ryan
Supernatural
Kia777
Lollie

-tpr123

Just talked to her per you, and said 2 days. I was a little shocked but I’ll take 2 days lol

OMG KEEP ME POSTED! Hope she works for you as well :)

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2019, 06:57:57 PM »

I also tried...

Angelic Dream
Oracle of the Sea
Sincerity
Advisor Ryan
Supernatural
Kia777
Lollie

-tpr123

OMG KEEP ME POSTED! Hope she works for you as well :)

ME TOO! I can’t wait to be back into contact with him

Offline tpr123

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2019, 02:51:52 AM »
HI! Thanks for posting! Do most see the end result of you two reconciling?  Will you share why you two broke up and - do you want to get back together?  and why do they say for what hes thinking like why did he end it (if I am assuming correctly that you still want to be together?)

Yes, everyone sees us getting back together- a different approach, but the outcome is the same :)

There were only a few who felt that he won't contact and etc. when I had the reading soon after the break-up, but they were off since the contact part was obviously wrong.

I won't be sharing why we broke up, but I can definitely say that I do want to get back and I know he does also. Advisors often mentioned his past, commitment issues, and financials, which I never mentioned to them, but know, in fact, is true.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2019, 05:34:56 PM »
Hi Keeners,

It's tpr123, obviously, this is not my Keen username.

I'm new to this platform, but I've been on Keen since fall 2017, pretty much on and off. Trust me, I've been through binge reading, doubting, disappointment, and then outcome coming to pass. Been there done that.

The purpose of this post it that, I've been LONGING to share my RECONCILIATION story with you guys and keep you posted- especially for those who are waiting to hear back from their ex or to get back together with them. So #keenreconciliation #reconciliation #getbacktogether #excontact, here I go.

THIS IS COMPLETELY BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE, SO PLEASE DON'T ARGUE.
This post serves to HELP other users who are in the exact situation of mine.

CONTACT
I have realized that timeframes are guidance and I have to give or take a few days within that timeframe. At the end of the day, real advisors should be able to tell if there's going to be a contact or not whether they know when or not. Try not to be discouraged when you hear that someone will reach out a few months later- at least you'll hear from that POI and it's up to YOU if you want to wait or not.

Situation: Been asking if my ex will reach out since the first week we broke up. Many said months out, but there were also many who insisted that I'll hear from him within the week of the break-up and sure enough it happened when I least expected.

These are the advisors who have been getting point of contact accurately, sometimes give or take a day or two, but mostly correct with contact and the best thing is THEY INSIST THAT I WILL HEAR FROM HIM and I do.

I rate 5 stars for MOSTLY correct. There are more who got it right, but these advisors saw an exact date or some sort.

Tammy the Voice Reader *****
Lily Holiday *****
Ask Peg *****
Magdelena *****
Annie Heaven *****
Jonathan Hunt ****
Tesla Storm ****
Ocean Mystic 12 ****

Seeing each other this week
Those who got, 3rd week of October seeing each other, talking about the relationship, and moving forward- not yet reconciled, correctly.

JourneyRyan
Tammy the Voice Reader
Lili Holiday
Tesla Storm
Brian Mason
Jax Taurus
Irish Donna

So, obviously, I have more advisors that I work with, but those who have been strong with their insights since we started our reading a month ago. I'm waiting for the final outcome to unfold.

Please reply with questions and I will respond to ALL your questions and comment! :)

-tpr123

I gotta say, I've read with most of who you listed, but ultimately, nothing really happened the way they said. But I liked a few:

-Jonathan Hunt is okay - he's nice to talk to. For me he wasn't great about timing for major predictions, but good for smaller predictions (contact, etc.) and empath stuff.

-Tesla Storm I used to read with a LOT when I first started getting readings, but then stopped when I realized none of her predictions were actually happening. She's nice though, and has a low rate.

- Ocean mistic was okay - I had one reading with him, and he didn't give me a timeline, but prediction seems possible. Very nice, and I didn't have to give him any info which was a double bonus. So if this prediction happens, I'll call again - otherwise I feel like I don't need to reach out to him again. He usually has a mega-long line up too - so there's gotta be something there I feel.

- Magdalena was one of my favourites this summer, and she was right for one or two contact predictions for me as well. But then the last time I spoke with her, she got a bit snippy with me and put me down for being a 'young person.' Like, "god you young people want everything NOW!" Anyway, not true. But I felt that a little hurtful, especially when I'm PAYING HER. I want a reading, not an opinion.

-Angelic dream really missed it for me, we just didn't connect.
- Lollie's prediction felt like a shot in the dark (gave me a prediction 9 months out, and nothing significant happened when the time rolled around.) Again I feel she's a reader that gives a lot of advice versus an actual reading.

-Jax Taurus is one of my favs, but that's not a secret around here haha - predictions from her have passed for me, and she's really great at picking up the present. It's spooky how accurate she is.

The others you have listed I haven't read with, but I'd consider reading with Irish Donna maybe sometime in a few months.

Overall after the many (MANY) readings I've had with an assortment of people, most of them do say the same things. And now, things in my situation are becoming more apparent to me that things are in motion. I hope everything works out for you!