Author Topic: Reconciliation through Keen advisors  (Read 16060 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Reconciliation through Keen advisors
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2019, 06:09:02 PM »
Hi Keeners,

It's tpr123, obviously, this is not my Keen username.

I'm new to this platform, but I've been on Keen since fall 2017, pretty much on and off. Trust me, I've been through binge reading, doubting, disappointment, and then outcome coming to pass. Been there done that.

The purpose of this post it that, I've been LONGING to share my RECONCILIATION story with you guys and keep you posted- especially for those who are waiting to hear back from their ex or to get back together with them. So #keenreconciliation #reconciliation #getbacktogether #excontact, here I go.

THIS IS COMPLETELY BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE, SO PLEASE DON'T ARGUE.
This post serves to HELP other users who are in the exact situation of mine.

CONTACT
I have realized that timeframes are guidance and I have to give or take a few days within that timeframe. At the end of the day, real advisors should be able to tell if there's going to be a contact or not whether they know when or not. Try not to be discouraged when you hear that someone will reach out a few months later- at least you'll hear from that POI and it's up to YOU if you want to wait or not.

Situation: Been asking if my ex will reach out since the first week we broke up. Many said months out, but there were also many who insisted that I'll hear from him within the week of the break-up and sure enough it happened when I least expected.

These are the advisors who have been getting point of contact accurately, sometimes give or take a day or two, but mostly correct with contact and the best thing is THEY INSIST THAT I WILL HEAR FROM HIM and I do.

I rate 5 stars for MOSTLY correct. There are more who got it right, but these advisors saw an exact date or some sort.

Tammy the Voice Reader *****
Lily Holiday *****
Ask Peg *****
Magdelena *****
Annie Heaven *****
Jonathan Hunt ****
Tesla Storm ****
Ocean Mystic 12 ****

Seeing each other this week
Those who got, 3rd week of October seeing each other, talking about the relationship, and moving forward- not yet reconciled, correctly.

JourneyRyan
Tammy the Voice Reader
Lili Holiday
Tesla Storm
Brian Mason
Jax Taurus
Irish Donna

So, obviously, I have more advisors that I work with, but those who have been strong with their insights since we started our reading a month ago. I'm waiting for the final outcome to unfold.

Please reply with questions and I will respond to ALL your questions and comment! :)

-tpr123

I gotta say, I've read with most of who you listed, but ultimately, nothing really happened the way they said. But I liked a few:

-Jonathan Hunt is okay - he's nice to talk to. For me he wasn't great about timing for major predictions, but good for smaller predictions (contact, etc.) and empath stuff.

-Tesla Storm I used to read with a LOT when I first started getting readings, but then stopped when I realized none of her predictions were actually happening. She's nice though, and has a low rate.

- Ocean mistic was okay - I had one reading with him, and he didn't give me a timeline, but prediction seems possible. Very nice, and I didn't have to give him any info which was a double bonus. So if this prediction happens, I'll call again - otherwise I feel like I don't need to reach out to him again. He usually has a mega-long line up too - so there's gotta be something there I feel.

- Magdalena was one of my favourites this summer, and she was right for one or two contact predictions for me as well. But then the last time I spoke with her, she got a bit snippy with me and put me down for being a 'young person.' Like, "god you young people want everything NOW!" Anyway, not true. But I felt that a little hurtful, especially when I'm PAYING HER. I want a reading, not an opinion.

-Angelic dream really missed it for me, we just didn't connect.
- Lollie's prediction felt like a shot in the dark (gave me a prediction 9 months out, and nothing significant happened when the time rolled around.) Again I feel she's a reader that gives a lot of advice versus an actual reading.

-Jax Taurus is one of my favs, but that's not a secret around here haha - predictions from her have passed for me, and she's really great at picking up the present. It's spooky how accurate she is.

The others you have listed I haven't read with, but I'd consider reading with Irish Donna maybe sometime in a few months.

Overall after the many (MANY) readings I've had with an assortment of people, most of them do say the same things. And now, things in my situation are becoming more apparent to me that things are in motion. I hope everything works out for you!

Does Jax give everyone a positive reading? Idk, she seemed a bit too optimistic to me. 🤷‍♀️

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2019, 06:34:25 PM »
Hi Keeners,

I'm new to this platform, but I've been on Keen since fall 2017, pretty much on and off. Trust me, I've been through binge reading, doubting, disappointment, and then outcome coming to pass. Been there done that.

The purpose of this post it that, I've been LONGING to share my RECONCILIATION story with you guys and keep you posted- especially for those who are waiting to hear back from their ex or to get back together with them. So #keenreconciliation #reconciliation #getbacktogether #excontact, here I go.

CONTACT
I have realized that timeframes are guidance and I have to give or take a few days within that timeframe. At the end of the day, real advisors should be able to tell if there's going to be a contact or not whether they know when or not. Try not to be discouraged when you hear that someone will reach out a few months later- at least you'll hear from that POI and it's up to YOU if you want to wait or not.

Situation: Been asking if my ex will reach out since the first week we broke up. Many said months out, but there were also many who insisted that I'll hear from him within the week of the break-up and sure enough it happened when I least expected.

These are the advisors who have been getting point of contact accurately, sometimes give or take a day or two, but mostly correct with contact and the best thing is THEY INSIST THAT I WILL HEAR FROM HIM and I do.

I rate 5 stars for MOSTLY correct. There are more who got it right, but these advisors saw an exact date or some sort.

Lily Holiday *****
Ask Peg *****
Magdelena *****
Annie Heaven *****
Jonathan Hunt ****
Tesla Storm ****
Ocean Mystic 12 ****

Those who got, 3rd week of October seeing each other, talking about the relationship, and moving forward- not yet reconciled, correctly.

JourneyRyan
Tammy the Voice Reader
Lili Holiday
Tesla Storm
Brian Mason
Jax Taurus
Irish Donna

So, obviously, I have more advisors that I work with, but those who have been strong with their insights since we started our reading a month ago. I'm waiting for the final outcome to unfold.

Please reply with questions and I will respond to ALL your questions and comment! :)

-tpr123

I gotta say, I've read with most of who you listed, but ultimately, nothing really happened the way they said. But I liked a few:

-Jonathan Hunt is okay - he's nice to talk to. For me he wasn't great about timing for major predictions, but good for smaller predictions (contact, etc.) and empath stuff.

-Tesla Storm I used to read with a LOT when I first started getting readings, but then stopped when I realized none of her predictions were actually happening. She's nice though, and has a low rate.

- Ocean mistic was okay - I had one reading with him, and he didn't give me a timeline, but prediction seems possible. Very nice, and I didn't have to give him any info which was a double bonus. So if this prediction happens, I'll call again - otherwise I feel like I don't need to reach out to him again. He usually has a mega-long line up too - so there's gotta be something there I feel.

- Magdalena was one of my favourites this summer, and she was right for one or two contact predictions for me as well. But then the last time I spoke with her, she got a bit snippy with me and put me down for being a 'young person.' Like, "god you young people want everything NOW!" Anyway, not true. But I felt that a little hurtful, especially when I'm PAYING HER. I want a reading, not an opinion.

- Lollie's prediction felt like a shot in the dark (gave me a prediction 9 months out, and nothing significant happened when the time rolled around.) Again I feel she's a reader that gives a lot of advice versus an actual reading.

-Jax Taurus is one of my favs, but that's not a secret around here haha - predictions from her have passed for me, and she's really great at picking up the present. It's spooky how accurate she is.

The others you have listed I haven't read with, but I'd consider reading with Irish Donna maybe sometime in a few months.

Overall after the many (MANY) readings I've had with an assortment of people, most of them do say the same things. And now, things in my situation are becoming more apparent to me that things are in motion. I hope everything works out for you!

Does Jax give everyone a positive reading? Idk, she seemed a bit too optimistic to me. 🤷‍♀️

Hmm.. I hope not lol. I know she gave me a positive outcome, but I don't feel like it was overly optimistic. She's gotten a few things right for me so far ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ so I'm hopeful that it works out for me and others. But I felt at least that, even though she's not listed as an empath, she has talent there I feel.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 06:36:19 PM by honeybee28 »

Offline tpr123

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2019, 06:39:31 PM »
Hi Keeners,

CONTACT

Lily Holiday *****
Ask Peg *****
Magdelena *****
Annie Heaven *****
Jonathan Hunt ****
Tesla Storm ****
Ocean Mystic 12 ****

JourneyRyan
Tammy the Voice Reader
Lili Holiday
Tesla Storm
Brian Mason
Jax Taurus
Irish Donna

-tpr123

Hi! So, who are you working with now? I just took Jonathan Hunt off. I feel like he was getting generic with when the contact will be. I'm waiting for my friend's prediction come to pass with him, so we'll see.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2019, 06:45:12 PM »
Hi Keeners,

CONTACT

Lily Holiday *****
Ask Peg *****
Magdelena *****
Annie Heaven *****
Jonathan Hunt ****
Tesla Storm ****
Ocean Mystic 12 ****

JourneyRyan
Tammy the Voice Reader
Lili Holiday
Tesla Storm
Brian Mason
Jax Taurus
Irish Donna

-tpr123

Hi! So, who are you working with now? I just took Jonathan Hunt off. I feel like he was getting generic with when the contact will be. I'm waiting for my friend's prediction come to pass with him, so we'll see.

I don't receive nearly as many readings as I used to, but I read mainly with:
- jmjaim0 on ebay
- taras garden (I just read with her for the first time, predictions pending, but I really liked her)
-jax once in a while
-jade8928 once every couple months

but that's it mainly I think. I've really trying not to binge on readings anymore and trying to stick to a few, or ones I'm interested in based on what I read here.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2019, 12:49:54 AM »
Magdalena was terrible for me when I called her back in late 2015. Vague, no predictions, I don't think she really said anything at all about it to be honest. Kept telling me it'd work out and well, no, no it did not.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2019, 04:01:35 AM »
Hi Keeners,

CONTACT

Lily Holiday *****
Ask Peg *****
Magdelena *****
Annie Heaven *****
Jonathan Hunt ****
Tesla Storm ****
Ocean Mystic 12 ****

JourneyRyan
Tammy the Voice Reader
Lili Holiday
Tesla Storm
Brian Mason
Jax Taurus
Irish Donna

-tpr123

- jmjaim0 on ebay
- taras garden (I just read with her for the first time, predictions pending, but I really liked her)
-jax once in a while

but that's it mainly I think. I've really trying not to binge on readings anymore and trying to stick to a few, or ones I'm interested in based on what I read here.

Honeybee28 did Taras garden give you any validating info or was it more general but applicable? I don't know how to feel about her. Can't write her off yet, prediction is pending but even if passes, I'd have to give her another shot to get some more details or something I can validate.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2019, 09:35:42 PM »
Hi Keeners,

CONTACT

Lily Holiday *****
Ask Peg *****
Magdelena *****
Annie Heaven *****
Jonathan Hunt ****
Tesla Storm ****
Ocean Mystic 12 ****

JourneyRyan
Tammy the Voice Reader
Lili Holiday
Tesla Storm
Brian Mason
Jax Taurus
Irish Donna

-tpr123

- jmjaim0 on ebay
-jax once in a while

Honeybee28 did Taras garden give you any validating info or was it more general but applicable? I don't know how to feel about her. Can't write her off yet, prediction is pending but even if passes, I'd have to give her another shot to get some more details or something I can validate.

Taras garden wasn't full of details, but did give me a few validating points that are unique to my situation I feel - so it seemed like a good reading, and the predictions line up with my other go-tos, so that's good I feel. Maybe wait a bit and have another reading with her?

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2019, 11:34:28 PM »
Yes, definitely waiting. If her prediction passes, I'll give her another try to decipher if she really works for me.

Offline Jacobee

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2020, 05:28:30 AM »
You made my day Lol. You started a positive thread here sending out good vibrations.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2020, 08:08:31 AM »
How was Tammy the voice reader?