Author Topic: What a HUGE miss  (Read 4653 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

What a HUGE miss
« on: September 09, 2019, 10:28:45 PM »
To say I’m fuming/upset/feeling let down is a HUGE understatement.

So my POI2 that everyone including Yona, cookie , Matilda , Emma Jane etc saw making a return very soon, is in A COMMITTED, HAPPY relationship. And has been for some time. I truly believe that she is the reason he ghosted me .

I am amazed no one saw this , and he was part of a choice that I’d have to make and soon, judging by Yona’a markers.

I am annoyed , frustrated and now quite frankly worried that I’ll end up alone .

I don’t even want to write any more about it .

I’m done with this shit .

I’m going to save my money and buy myself a nice vacation.

Offline Star_01

Re: What a HUGE miss
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 10:38:50 PM »
I'm really sorry to hear that, this is exactly why it's better to take what they say with a pinch of salt. I know the pain of being told you'd reconcile to finding out he's with someone else. Go and do whatever for yourself to keep distracted and positive. Good luck.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 10:39:26 PM »

So my POI2 that everyone including Yona, cookie , Matilda , Emma Jane etc saw making a return very soon, is in A COMMITTED, HAPPY relationship. And has been for some time. I truly believe that she is the reason he ghosted me .

I am amazed no one saw this , and he was part of a choice that I’d have to make and soon, judging by Yona’a markers.

I am annoyed , frustrated and now quite frankly worried that I’ll end up alone .

I can’t believe no one saw that. And of course I have a few extra details. But it’s shit. I could have shaken a magic 8 ball for you and gotten a better answer.

Just cause the “heavy hitters” (idk where such a ridiculous phrase came from and started to be used here) all saw it or all saw the same timeframe means nothing.

Yona predicting small minor things from my non reads that have happened (but strangely not the main read) I find interesting. Cookie accurately described insignificant remote viewing and an overall picture of my shitty summer but that could have been just implanted deep in my subconscious that the summer was sick. But she was also specific on some things. Overall except for my initial readings in the fall, this has been a huge letdown.

I feel like it’s 2011 all over again.

I’m sorry Diamond. I think this is why he ghosted you too.

All these readers bite. I’d rather throw my money at the lottery.

And you will not end up alone. You deserve better than all of this.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 10:42:06 PM by SomethingBetter »

candiednut

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 10:42:46 PM »
so sorry diamond...im guessing rusty was wrong too?:(

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 10:43:28 PM »
I'm really sorry to hear that, this is exactly why it's better to take what they say with a pinch of salt. I know the pain of being told you'd reconcile to finding out he's with someone else. Go and do whatever for yourself to keep distracted and positive. Good luck.

Thanks star .
I mean things they’ve said regarding POI1 have happened and we’re “ more “ but I still thought I would probably choose the other guy.

Which makes me think me and POI1 won’t work out and I’ll be alone .

Fml . Bloody ridiculous it threw me for a loop.

And somethingbetter, they do bite .

Urgh

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2019, 10:46:09 PM »
so sorry diamond...im guessing rusty was wrong too?:(

Rusty was about POI1 who I seem to be making progress with. I never asked about Poi2.

She seems to think commitment with POI1 but I highly doubt It.

Timeline hasn’t passed anyway yet

Offline Star_01

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2019, 10:47:22 PM »

Thanks star .
I mean things they’ve said regarding POI1 have happened and we’re “ more “ but I still thought I would probably choose the other guy.

Which makes me think me and POI1 won’t work out and I’ll be alone .

Fml . Bloody ridiculous it threw me for a loop.

And somethingbetter, they do bite .

Urgh

I do hope things work out for you and the POI1 if you want something with him, but I definitely agree to you living your life and doing what feels right to you, now, so as not to get your hopes up. Vacation, anything and just going with the flow keeping busy.  :D

Offline marciamia

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2019, 11:24:33 PM »
OMG!! I haven’t really been following the story if you’ve posted it, but how did you come to find this out? Like what did he do?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 11:37:30 PM by marciamia »

Lovefash67

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2019, 11:31:17 PM »
woooo  this was tough to read. I'm sorry Diamond that this happened. I know its hard to see it now but please dont think that you end up alone. Take the time grieve do whatever will make you feel better and then try to get back out there and look for the right guy for you. Psychic readings just continue to be a disappointment, having to see all you guys go through these things has definetly woken me up in my journey.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2019, 11:36:10 PM »
Oh man I’m so sorry to hear this Diamond! You wont end up alone, as a matter of fact you WILL end up with the RIGHT person. A nice vacation sounds pretty good - I dont blame you

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2019, 11:41:33 PM »
I'm so very sorry Diamond. Sigh...there's not much to say other than it does get easier. You won't be alone. None of us will. Sometimes I think it takes things like this to happen to set us on the right track. These psychics do us no favors. Just remember, if he ghosted you, he wasn't of very good quality to begin with. Ghosting, cheating, abuse, addiction...these should all be hard stops. These behaviors repeat, and no one needs that. I still miss my POI on occasion, but I've realized that I'd rather be happy, healthy, and secure alone than to be in relationship that's on a track to nowhere. And it's been said ad nauseum here but it's true, go by the actions and the reality rather than what any of these psychics say.

Yaz88

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2019, 11:50:44 PM »

I’m so sorry Diamond.  I know that this is such a horrible letdown, almost feeling like you got punched in the stomach.  Although it sucks, at least now you know the truth and you can move forward based on reality and not based on what some psychic told you.  Trust me, I keep having to remind myself that none of these readings are guaranteed to have even a sliver of the truth.  By any chance, did any of the readers get it even kind of right?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2019, 12:05:09 AM »
Aww thanks guys .

It’s made me reel myself in that’s for sure.

I’ve had things happen for sure .

Specific conversations, contact, progress etc etc with POI1.

Yona in the last read predicted his tower and it happened a few weeks later .

Things have progressed with him.

Which is why I was so hopeful that things would continue as said as she’s always been right for me .

And then I saw this on social media and it was like a kick in the teeth.

She made it sound like POI1 and I stop talking at some point and POI2 is back and then I have partnership.

She said she wasn’t sure who I choose but she thinks POI2 .

But now I highly highly doubt he’ll come back.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2019, 12:08:01 AM »

Wow, Diamond - that really sucks, I'm so sorry!!  I know it's easy for me to say, but I don't think you will end up alone - I don't think any of us will - but better to be alone than with someone who chooses someone else over you - we all deserve to be with people who realize our value.  In the meantime, I guess time will tell what will happen with POI1.  And a vacation is definitely a great idea!!  Hugs to you!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2019, 12:58:21 AM »
come Oh no diamond I'm so sorry. You were are recent success story. Hopefully number 1 gets his head out of his ass soon. Maybe number 2 was enough to spark him back in fear of losing you.