Author Topic: What a HUGE miss  (Read 4523 times)

Lovefash67

Re: What a HUGE miss
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2019, 01:19:58 AM »
Aww thanks guys .

It’s made me reel myself in that’s for sure.

I’ve had things happen for sure .

Specific conversations, contact, progress etc etc with POI1.

Yona in the last read predicted his tower and it happened a few weeks later .

Things have progressed with him.

Which is why I was so hopeful that things would continue as said as she’s always been right for me .

And then I saw this on social media and it was like a kick in the teeth.

She made it sound like POI1 and I stop talking at some point and POI2 is back and then I have partnership.

She said she wasn’t sure who I choose but she thinks POI2 .

But now I highly highly doubt he’ll come back.
Though Yona is ethical and I know she not malicious I think it would be best for her not to make guesses or assumptions and I’m sure that may be hard to do because she interpreting the cards but can sometimes uses guesses and if she’s a connection between one poi over another or whatever predictions she is getting she assumes the you will be with them. She just needs to wait and get a certain message from the cards or spirit instead of guessing and then we the customer are also having to guess which just leads to disappointment and confusion

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2019, 01:29:03 AM »
The thing is she described him to a tee. 100% how we knew each other ( which can’t be guessed) and it just flowed from there , with other info added so I knew without a doubt it was him. It can’t be anyone else .

I’m just sad . I don’t know why.

Think it’s cause I have no faith in POI1 now and I’ve convinced myself he will go back to his ex - even though keeps telling me he won’t and he’s glad to be out , but I have a sneaky suspicion his quietness tonight means he’s with her .

Probably not , it’s probably my anxiety through the roof .

I don’t trust anyone anymore and that’s the sad thing . I was with my ex for 7 years and he was my best friend; even though I didn’t love him the way I probably should have , we still were best friends . And then he went and cheated on me.

I hate him and always thought If me and him split we’d stay friends . Haven’t spoken a word to each other in almost 4 years . He’s married to her now and yeah I’m happy he’s found happiness , but I’m still alone and I thought he’d be the one to struggle to find someone . Not me . I thought I’d be married and have kids by now .

Hey ho I’m wallowing in self pity.

Shut up diamond and get over yourself

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2019, 01:33:08 AM »
This makes me cringe. I’m sooooo sorry diamond !!!! I hope maybe this is just a phase and you and poi2 can work things out. Again soooo sorry :(

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2019, 01:44:31 AM »
Diamond,
Did you read with Aries intuition?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2019, 01:46:55 AM »
Diamond,

A long time ago and she was wrong .

Tried again recently but I missed the call as I was In the hospital. Came back to explain a week later when I sorted myself out and apologized and she was rude and told me I was rude for not telling her sooner.

I got snotty and said that she wasn’t a priority when I thought I was going to be super sick, and that I messaged her once I had the chance , she basically told me to go away and she won’t read for me now

candiednut

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2019, 01:55:26 AM »
Diamond,

A long time ago and she was wrong .

Tried again recently but I missed the call as I was In the hospital. Came back to explain a week later when I sorted myself out and apologized and she was rude and told me I was rude for not telling her sooner.

I got snotty and said that she wasn’t a priority when I thought I was going to be super sick, and that I messaged her once I had the chance , she basically told me to go away and she won’t read for me now

damn..what a self absorbed B. You didnt miss anything. Had a reading wiht her beginning of this year, nothing was accurate and nothing came true.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2019, 01:56:21 AM »
Omggg !!!!
This just turns me off from readings honestly. I’m
Sick of wasting money

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2019, 02:08:27 AM »
Omggg !!!!
This just turns me off from readings honestly. I’m
Sick of wasting money

I’m already there Rayban.  I had a prepaid reading with Yona for the end of the month and I’m thisclose to cancelling and getting my money back.

I already cut down on readings due to necessity, and I wasn’t even getting many anyway.

Cookie is flaky. Kisha is really only good for me with work. Nothing from my major Yona reading 6 months ago has transpired, just small bits from non reads.

I feel so sick and angry. 1 because I am friends with some here offline and stuff that transpired pissed me off. Or hasn’t I should say.

And I’m angry at myself. There’s a grand or two I’d like back right now.

Time to pack it in for me.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2019, 02:20:14 AM »
This makes me sad and fearful 😧! I’m still hoping the other person comes back around still. Have you read with sincerity ? She saw my POI with someone else before I even knew however the person seem to have disappeared . Ugh now I’m worried

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2019, 02:30:33 AM »
This makes me sad and fearful 😧! I’m still hoping the other person comes back around still. Have you read with sincerity ? She saw my POI with someone else before I even knew however the person seem to have disappeared . Ugh now I’m worried

She’s never picked him up ! I specifically ask about POI1

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2019, 02:39:58 AM »
I ordered a reading with yona today. I’m not gonna refund but she’s going to be the last person I read with. I deleted my card out of keen and the app. Tomorrow I’m going to delete the app. I went on a crazy binge today and probably spent at least $200. How pathetic !!!!!!
I can’t afford this! :(

I’m so sick. I really feel for you diamond. This situation happened to me three years ago when I use to read with fake psychics on bitwine. This started my addiction

ladya

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2019, 03:14:58 AM »
The thing is she described him to a tee. 100% how we knew each other ( which can’t be guessed) and it just flowed from there , with other info added so I knew without a doubt it was him. It can’t be anyone else .

I’m just sad . I don’t know why.

Think it’s cause I have no faith in POI1 now and I’ve convinced myself he will go back to his ex - even though keeps telling me he won’t and he’s glad to be out , but I have a sneaky suspicion his quietness tonight means he’s with her .

Probably not , it’s probably my anxiety through the roof .

I don’t trust anyone anymore and that’s the sad thing . I was with my ex for 7 years and he was my best friend; even though I didn’t love him the way I probably should have , we still were best friends . And then he went and cheated on me.

I hate him and always thought If me and him split we’d stay friends . Haven’t spoken a word to each other in almost 4 years . He’s married to her now and yeah I’m happy he’s found happiness , but I’m still alone and I thought he’d be the one to struggle to find someone . Not me . I thought I’d be married and have kids by now .

Hey ho I’m wallowing in self pity.

Shut up diamond and get over yourself

I’m sorry diamond. Hugssss 🥰. You’ll get married and have kids all in the right time. If you ever need someone to talk to, I’m here.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2019, 03:42:46 AM »
Sorry to hear this, Diamond.

Offline DillP

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2019, 04:04:42 AM »
Sorry to hear this Diamond! I know I haven’t been on the board long but I’m sending you a big hug. I had the exact same thing happen to me, so I know exactly what it feels like and how much it hurts. I second what Jen said. We will all find our special someone and I hope it’s sooner rather than later! I’d like to have someone to take to the work Christmas party this year for once lol

Offline happyk

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2019, 04:24:40 AM »
Sorry, Diamond. It looks like everyone's going through a heartbreak again... it's like our periods synchronizing lmao. Sorry, not trying to make fun of your situation at all. Sparkle, then Em and now you.... it's ridiculous. I wonder who gives them their visions for everything to be so wrong... I'm sure it's some pissed off spirits.

I don't know why these psychics don't straight up say no you guys are done 🤷🏻‍♀️. One psychic once told me that my turn POI was not against a relationship, he just didn't want it with me and I was not a part of his plan...boy did that hurt but that was absolutely what was true. Everyone else told me I'd get married to him. Yea right. So, I have stopped taking readings seriously, specially if anyone tells me I have a new man coming in my life.

anything