Author Topic: What a HUGE miss  (Read 4663 times)

Offline Dnj1984

Re: What a HUGE miss
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2019, 02:14:58 PM »
Diamond, sorry to hear. If it makes you feel any better, Yona was wrong for me also. Nothing she said transpired a few years back and she kept saying I was a hard read but.. eh. She was just wrong. She also predicted I’d meet a wonderful foreign man and we’d date before me ultimately returning to my boyfriend. Lol
He and I are back together and I never met the foreign guy. Mind you this was in 2015...I think we just didn’t connect.

candiednut

Re: What a HUGE miss
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2019, 02:19:35 PM »
Diamond, sorry to hear. If it makes you feel any better, Yona was wrong for me also. Nothing she said transpired a few years back and she kept saying I was a hard read but.. eh. She was just wrong. She also predicted I’d meet a wonderful foreign man and we’d date before me ultimately returning to my boyfriend. Lol
He and I are back together and I never met the foreign guy. Mind you this was in 2015...I think we just didn’t connect.

Yona didnt work for me either and I don't like how she's always so sure of herself or implying something will happen "for sure" because its "fate", or because she got the same cards in two shuffles (which of course is amazing and cannot be due to chance but it doesnt mean the cards are accurate?)

anything