Author Topic: Rev Charlie  (Read 3466 times)

Offline peterson03

Rev Charlie
« on: August 24, 2019, 07:57:50 PM »
Has anyone read with Rev Charlie? 

Yaz88

Re: Rev Charlie
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 08:03:30 PM »
I saw his profile about a week ago. Based on his reviews and profile info, I almost read with him but picked someone else instead.  Have you tried him?

Offline peterson03

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2019, 08:15:17 PM »
I saw his profile about a week ago. Based on his reviews and profile info, I almost read with him but picked someone else instead.  Have you tried him?

Yes, read with him twice.  He feel very spiritual.  His style is very different. 
For example, I asked, "Does my POI have feelings for me."
His response, "Yes, stronger together than apart.".
He does also give direct comments so I had no problem following him.  And had my questions sufficiently answered.   But he does respond in abstract phrases, at times. 
Also, he will not directly give you a timeline.  He'll say..."It feels soon." So if you really want timelines, he might not be the best fit for you.  I really like him.  Hasn't been long enough to see if his predictions are correct.

Yaz88

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2019, 08:18:39 PM »

Yes, read with him twice.  He feel very spiritual.  His style is very different. 
For example, I asked, "Does my POI have feelings for me."
His response, "Yes, stronger together than apart.".
He does also give direct comments so I had no problem following him.  And had my questions sufficiently answered.   But he does respond in abstract phrases, at times. 
Also, he will not directly give you a timeline.  He'll say..."It feels soon." So if you really want timelines, he might not be the best fit for you.  I really like him.  Hasn't been long enough to see if his predictions are correct.
Thanks for sharing, Peterson!

Offline russianred

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2019, 12:46:34 AM »
I liked this guy for present situation.  Very real and honest and insightful.  He gave me a rough prediction about a year out from now.

Offline lightfaerie

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2020, 05:35:00 AM »
Please be very careful and cautious with this reader. I originally contacted him 8 years ago when my ex fiancé left me suddenly and I moved out of our apartment. Rev kept telling me "he'll be back, he'll realise he made a mistake, he still loves you" etc. I spent thousands of dollars with him because I was so desperate, heartbroken and believed what he said. None of what he "predicted" actually came true.

About 3 months after the breakup, I discovered my ex was with someone else, who he'd actually met while he was with me. He then moved out with her, bought a home, got married etc. This proved that nothing Rev said was correct. When I asked if my ex was seeing other people he would say "no, he loves you, he's just finding himself and going out drinking with his mates" etc.

Since I was in my early 20s at the time, I told my Mum and she was so mad that she went onto the Lifereader chat and told him he'd basically led me up the garden path. He then blocked me after that. Please be cautious before spending your money with him. My total spendings on the site he's on totalled over $26,000 over 8 years (with a range of readers). A big chunk of that sum went towards Rev and that's money I'll never get back.

anything