Author Topic: my reading with Casey  (Read 12724 times)

Offline 1day

my reading with Casey
« on: January 28, 2012, 10:39:31 PM »
Hi Everyone:

I've looked through some of the postings about Casey on the board and wanted to see if anyone else had a similar experience to me when reading with her.

I had my first reading with Casey on Christmas Day and at the time I was really impressed with her. I think she described the person that I was calling about in good detail. There were a few things that were a little off, but not much to really raise a red flag to. All I said to her at the beginning of the reading was the name of the person that I called about and she gave me a bunch of details. Said that we have several past life connections and that those connections were so deep that our souls are imprinted on each other. She even mentioned something about how there's a 9 mile energy radius around me that affects people around me (odd, but ok). She also said that there was a contract between the two of us, but that I ultimately had power over whether or not that went forward (meaning I could walk away if I chose, but the other person wouldn't).

She saw a crisis (actually two) happening for the person that I called about. The first was going to be a crisis with a couple close to this person, and the other was going to have to do with insurance. Both of these were supposed to happen by the third week of January, and that this person would finally step forward by 1/23 and talk to me about what has been going on. She mentioned that this day was going to be electric between the two of us and something impactful for the rest of our lives will be happening around that day, and lots of communication will happen around it.

Sounds great, right...or at least believable? Well, I was looking at her feedback not too long after my readings with her (I did another one right before New Year's and then scheduled an appt with her the week after new year's) and I noticed that a couple of people mentioned either the contract idea, or the mileage/energy thing in their feedback. This made me really suspicious of what she told me.

All of that aside, I do think that she was able to pick up on the situation pretty well and was good about picking up on who I was calling about. She also picked up a few things about me that she was pretty accurate on.

The prediction for the 23rd didn't happen. Her final prediction is supposed to be happening at the end of Feb/beginning of March, where we're finally together, but given the fact that I saw other people leaving feedback on CP that is very similar to what she told me, I'm not really holding my breath over what she told me.

Has anyone else had a reading like that with her where she's said something similar? Should I discount the other details that she told me because of these other comments?

Happy Saturday, everyone!

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Re: my reading with Casey
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 11:34:30 PM »
Casey said the same thing to me about a "crisis for a couple close to my ex boyfriend" which would "make him realize how much he wanted to be with me" etc etc... I don't know. It was back in July or August but it makes me want to kick myself for spending one penny on California Psychics.

I liked her reading as well at the time. I wouldn't hold your breath.

Offline 1day

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 12:41:55 AM »
So annoying!!! 

Offline haileyn

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 04:29:11 AM »
She told me back in May I was entering a new 9 yr cycle or something like that and how by Thanksgiving I would look back and see how different my life has changed and I would meet someone at a party in June. None of that happened.

Regarding my SM, she said I had a past life connection with him, each lifetime we were separated but she feels that by this lifetime we will finally finish our "contract." She said because of differences in status in past lives he was sent away and I died with a broken heart. Sounds pretty romantic huh?

Hi Everyone:

I've looked through some of the postings about Casey on the board and wanted to see if anyone else had a similar experience to me when reading with her.

I had my first reading with Casey on Christmas Day and at the time I was really impressed with her. I think she described the person that I was calling about in good detail. There were a few things that were a little off, but not much to really raise a red flag to. All I said to her at the beginning of the reading was the name of the person that I called about and she gave me a bunch of details. Said that we have several past life connections and that those connections were so deep that our souls are imprinted on each other. She even mentioned something about how there's a 9 mile energy radius around me that affects people around me (odd, but ok). She also said that there was a contract between the two of us, but that I ultimately had power over whether or not that went forward (meaning I could walk away if I chose, but the other person wouldn't).

She saw a crisis (actually two) happening for the person that I called about. The first was going to be a crisis with a couple close to this person, and the other was going to have to do with insurance. Both of these were supposed to happen by the third week of January, and that this person would finally step forward by 1/23 and talk to me about what has been going on. She mentioned that this day was going to be electric between the two of us and something impactful for the rest of our lives will be happening around that day, and lots of communication will happen around it.

Sounds great, right...or at least believable? Well, I was looking at her feedback not too long after my readings with her (I did another one right before New Year's and then scheduled an appt with her the week after new year's) and I noticed that a couple of people mentioned either the contract idea, or the mileage/energy thing in their feedback. This made me really suspicious of what she told me.

All of that aside, I do think that she was able to pick up on the situation pretty well and was good about picking up on who I was calling about. She also picked up a few things about me that she was pretty accurate on.

The prediction for the 23rd didn't happen. Her final prediction is supposed to be happening at the end of Feb/beginning of March, where we're finally together, but given the fact that I saw other people leaving feedback on CP that is very similar to what she told me, I'm not really holding my breath over what she told me.

Has anyone else had a reading like that with her where she's said something similar? Should I discount the other details that she told me because of these other comments?

Happy Saturday, everyone!

Offline Tango

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 06:28:41 AM »
She said the exact same things about a 9mile radius around us with positive energy. She also mentioned an insurance policy that my ex's current girlfriend has taken out on him that he doesn't know about. She also said something about entering a new cycle, that my ex and I have had several past life connections, we have a contract, and only I can void the contract. She mentioned imprinting on each other as well. She also talked about us having a past life together in which we were of two different tribes/castes and we were both killed for loving each other.

All a big load of baloney and a complete waste of money!

Offline haileyn

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 06:39:47 AM »
Yes, tribes/castes that's what she told me. At the time I thought she was really good bc in this life we're both from different religions so he can't marry me. But now I know that's all BS.

Offline BP1990

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 07:59:16 AM »
You all might need to watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haP7Ys9ocTk the ending really taught me a lot about these so called readers. I still believe but I became more aware. This situation kind of mirrors what Casey may possibly be doing.

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, 01:15:48 PM »
Thank you BP1990, I think this is what they are all doing. Heartbreaking to think we have all spent so much money on our readings and it has truly been "for entertainment only". I wish this video would be televised for everyone to see and put these thieving companies out of business.

Offline guesswho

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2012, 01:36:00 PM »
Yes.  Casey has said the same thing to me.  I had a reading with her back in August and she said that something traumatic will happen to a woman that is in a couple that's close to my ex that would make him have an epiphany.  She said the same thing about a 9-year cycle and the same stuff about past lives and a dumb contract that I would have to break because he wouldn't.  OMG  She got us!  Just to think, her queue is always full!

Offline haileyn

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 02:38:11 PM »
I think Casey is an extreme case here, I've had readers tell me and my sister completely different things so not all readers tell everyone the same things.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, 05:25:30 PM »
1Day

That wasn't supposed to come off as negative - so I apologize for that. I hope whatever you would like to see happen regarding your personal situation comes true, however, she basically told me exactly the same thing and my ex boyfriend and I are definitely not back together. There was no crisis. None of her predictions came true. Who knows what our past contracts consist of. I just think it's how she reads and it sounds very "high level" psychic, but ultimately it's her "go to" response.

I don't know if you discredit what she said or not - if parts of the reading are true, and the rest is made up to make up happy. I honestly have no idea. Apart from Sandy Esther, I have never had a psychic get anything correct in regards to dates and predictions. I spent a ridiculous amount of money on California Psychics and nothing came to fruition as I had desperately hoped. I really do not want to rain on anyone's parade, but this is the second time I've heard of repeat readings on California Psychics. I believe Sabrina used to do the same thing as well.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2012, 06:34:16 PM »
I really do not want to rain on anyone's parade, but this is the second time I've heard of repeat readings on California Psychics. I believe Sabrina used to do the same thing as well.

Winter did a repeat reading on me - almost word for word, a few months apart.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2012, 07:22:32 PM »
You all might need to watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haP7Ys9ocTk the ending really taught me a lot about these so called readers. I still believe but I became more aware. This situation kind of mirrors what Casey may possibly be doing.

I just finished watching it. And after reading what people say here about certain readers and seeing how close their readings have been to mine, I believe it.

It's like reading the symptoms of a mental disorder. You can find yourself in just about every one of them.

Offline 1day

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2012, 06:01:05 AM »
Wow, everyone...no idea that so many readings were so close. That's one example of why this site is so great! I was told the same thing about past lives and both of us dying because of our love for each other. I didn't hear anything about a caste system, but that seems to be the only detail that she didn't throw in there.

PrettyLittleLiz, I didn't take anything personally, but thank you for clarifying and saying something. I've basically thrown out what she told me, since there's just too much of it that doesn't ring true. I even said something to customer service about her repeat readings after I saw the post...of course they didn't do anything about it!!

I've had three readings with SE and all of them were wildly different from each other. In one she couldn't even remember my name and kept calling me someone else's name. So, it's hard for me to tell whether or not her predictions are accurate. There were several timing predictions that just didn't pan out for me. They weren't even close. I've debated calling her back because of this. Some things I think she was accurate about, but since the timing was off and she talks so much about her timing being accurate, not sure if it's worth the $$. But, I do know that she's been really accurate for a lot of people that are on this site, so I'm glad that she's working out for others.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2012, 01:58:01 PM »
My reading with Casey - the energy between my SM and I reaches out 12 miles, in our previous life he was put in jail because our love wasn't allowed due to different religions, I died of starvation while he was in jail because I was banished from my "tribe" or whatever, soul imprint, and this is the best part -

Someone close to my SM will die which will be his wake up call to come back to me.

Clearly Casey tells everyone the same thing. One thing though is she gave me a few timeframes that WERE correct. I only read with her once.

And regarding Sandy Esther - I can kinda see why she is popular and also see why she doesn't always work for people. I've called 3 times and although 1 of 3 readings was VERY different, some of her stuff has happened. Timing isn't exact but not bad. If she takes notes she seems to give a new fresh reading each time because my stuff changed reading to reading. What I'm not sure about is the accuracy of the big picture. She seems to get small detailed predictions right but at this point I don't care about the small stuff.

anything