Author Topic: my reading with Casey  (Read 12723 times)

Offline LiveLaughLove

Re: my reading with Casey
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2012, 03:19:27 PM »
Who is SE?

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2012, 04:10:37 PM »
Sandy Ester  on Keen. I have read with her 3 times - I like her a lot

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2012, 06:13:07 PM »
Oh ok yea I read with her too...

Has anything came to pass for you?

Offline funnygirl

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2012, 09:12:30 PM »
Hi LLL- not sure if I had already asked but how was your reading with Sandy Esther? Was she totally off or did she provide accurate information. Just curious if you have had any reader that has been accurate for you. I am starting to think I am the only one who the readers cannot read. Although I have stopped calling...I try to limit a call once every 3-4 months...There was once a reader who I read with for the first time in the summer of 2009 and her predictions in regards to my ex were accurate...although she says things that are so impossible to believe, she actually got them right. I am skeptical to call her because once in a while, she says the most inaccurate things which makes me question the entire reading. If you are curious and want to try her out, she is on Keen and her name is Princess Petie. Let me know how it goes! Good luck!

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2012, 09:19:09 PM »
Hi funny girl,

I'd have to look at my notes again but if I remember correctly she said that she sees reconciliation but it feels far away like next year like next jan. she was accurate in describing him I believe. She also said that nobody new was going to come in my life because me and ex have unfinished business
Unfortunately though I'm not going to wait until next year. I've already waited a year PLUS I'm dating someone right now so not too sure about that...

How have your experiences been?

Offline funnygirl

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2012, 10:50:02 PM »
Mine are wishy washy...I have learned after so many years of disappointment not to take anything seriously and anxiously wait. That just makes your fall even worse. Sandy Esther told me a few things...I will wait and see because I believe timing is something so difficult to predict. I don't wait either for things happen...I continue living my life and doing my job, seeing my friends and family and then whatever happens will happen. I consider it the cherry on the sundae....Time will tell! However, I can tell you that the most awkward thing about my situation is that my ex lives 1 door away from me...it does not get any better then that... Although, I was curious to see what strange, impossible prediction Princess Petie on keen would come up with should I decide to call...I am doing my best to minimize my calls and keep my money for better purchases :) Keep me posted on how your readings go! Best of luck!

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2012, 12:07:11 AM »
Thanks you too!!

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2012, 01:36:59 PM »
I am supposed to have a reading with her this evening and I am worried. In early December she I called her about issues of job change and workplacement harassment. She correctly picked up that I had been offered a job but would turn it down (I did) and would recieve a once in a lifetime opportunity to work for a new company I would hear about in the present time that would leave me set for life financially. Has anyone else heard this? She fed me the line about the new era of life and power starting on Feb. 6 and a coworker being psychically imprinted on me.

Offline guesswho

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2012, 07:04:09 PM »
Guess CP has some new staff.  They have a negative testimonal for Casey:

"Wilma, Markham, February 18, 2012
I had high hopes to Casey's predictions, however, none of them had come true for me, and events didn't happen at all. Kind of disappointed, and envy the callers who have the blessings to have their predictions come to fruition. "

anything