Author Topic: Best outcome reader?  (Read 32465 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Best outcome reader?
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2019, 12:31:49 AM »
Mine was not generic at all and I followed up my email question with a chat where she picked up more. She is stating almost word for word what Barbara stated.

Offline love123456

« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2019, 12:37:15 AM »
That's encouraging. Thank you!

Yaz88

« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2019, 01:02:12 AM »
Mine was not generic either.  I also followed up with a ten minute chat.  I must say, what she stated and how she channeled my POI was very similar to Lady P, MissMelissa, Suecreate, Judi, Cheryl Chichenitza, Advisor Suzan, psychic Readings by Sage, Aerie Rivers, Fairie Moon Child and quite a few others.  She actually gave me more in depth insight than mostly anyone.  I think I finally understand why my POI has gone silent.  Her reasoning is right in line with his character traits. 

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2019, 07:50:46 AM »
She said the exact line to me also “after a heart to heart he will tell you he likes you  and youll be happy and eventually you will be in a relationship” I wanted to reply by telling her that I’ve already been in one for over a year and a half but I didn’t want to be rude lol. I just found it to be dismissive because she literally replied a minute later after I sent her an email saying it has been a week since I had purchased her reading and then she followed up with apologizing by saying how swamped she has been lately. I just find it suspicious that after a minute she gives me some generic line that has absolutely nothing to do with me lol .. I would hope he likes me after all this time :-p but with boys, you never know! Haha

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2019, 08:01:24 AM »
She said the exact line to me also “after a heart to heart he will tell you he likes you  and youll be happy and eventually you will be in a relationship” I wanted to reply by telling her that I’ve already been in one for over a year and a half but I didn’t want to be rude lol. I just found it to be dismissive because she literally replied a minute later after I sent her an email saying it has been a week since I had purchased her reading and then she followed up with apologizing by saying how swamped she has been lately. I just find it suspicious that after a minute she gives me some generic line that has absolutely nothing to do with me lol .. I would hope he likes me after all this time :-p but with boys, you never know! Haha

I emailed her and got a response immediately too! She did mention something that another reader mentioned but it was generic and could easily be a guessed.

Offline montauk

« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2019, 05:22:45 PM »
Like Yaz said, she was never generic for me  :-X since she can read physical traits of poi and PREDICTED the eye color of my current bf, I do think she works better with live chatting because sometimes I can tell she doesn't really connect well over an email from a week ago, and some really accurate readers can come off as having generic lines just because that's what the situation is.

Has anyone tried her past life regression or energy healing? I'm curious because there are people who have bought them but I didn't find any feedback. I will try the past life regression and come back with review.   :D :D
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 06:15:38 PM by montauk »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2019, 04:58:34 PM »
She missed sending me my second question she said because she became overwhelmed with orders. I had asked for a refund, but she told me to resend the questions.
Her price, although still minuscule is now $2.99, up from $1.33

Offline montauk

« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2019, 01:47:32 AM »
She missed sending me my second question she said because she became overwhelmed with orders. I had asked for a refund, but she told me to resend the questions.
Her price, although still minuscule is now $2.99, up from $1.33
She also did that to me once, I hope you were able to get a refund  :-\ 
I am actually happy that she increased her price, she does deserve it. Another prediction came through from her, she said I'd hear from poi in 2-3, and today marks exactly 3 weeks from the reading :o   :-*

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2019, 08:52:22 AM »
No, not a refund. She ended up answering the question and it blew me away with its fairytale-ishness.  I responded back after reading her answer, but didn’t expect any reply. I mentioned to her that it was over the top positive and questioned was that really what she saw. I mean if it happens, no one would be more surprised than I. She also told me that she was glad I asked her what I did, which I felt was strange as if she were waiting for my question. She missed the question and it was even past the posted delivery time, so I know she wasn’t even remotely waiting for it. We shall see.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2019, 07:30:53 PM »
The best outcome reader for me was a reader from eBay and her username is jmjaim0, I tried Etsy readers before and one day thought of trying eBay spontaneously, I was in doubt because her price was so cheap, but she was spot on for poi's behaviors and she was the only one to get the outcome for poi and I after 2 years of countless readings... :(
Is this her: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Same-Day-Psychic-Reading-One-Question-Email-Clairvoyant-Empath-/264152511862
Was she correct for you on only one thing or was the entire reading overall correct?
Her low price at $1.33 is really cheap.  I did not realize ebay still allows readers there.
I just got my e-mail answer back from her.  I paid a bit extra and asked additional questions.  Her insight into the reason for my POI’s behavior was very consistent with Lady P, and relatively consistent with the majority of other readers I’ve gone to.  Her prediction re: timing and how the relationship will progress is also in line with most other readers.  She did a very good job at simplifying the reason for my POI’s behavior, and I’d say she nailed a key aspect for sure.
YES I'm so glad she works for you, it's hard to find genuine readers at an affordable price point. I agree that her style is similar to Lady P's. I just had another chat reading with her and she sees things my current bf going well so fingers crossed  ;D

That’s awesome!!  I’m so happy for you!  I’ve definitely added her to my favorite list when it comes to empath abilities.  As far as predictions, I’ll know in a month or so. :-)

K SO WOW. OH. MY. GOD. I just finished a chat with jmjaim0 and it was actually one of the BEST readings I've ever had. She picked up on literally everything about me and my poi. Right from the fight we recently had, to the way we are with each other, the way I think - everything. I gave 0 info. And she's soo nice!! The best.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2019, 10:14:09 PM »
@hornetkick
Can't agree more on the fairytale-ishness. She gave me and my friend pretty much the same scripted reading for me. He is missing you and the intimacy convos, and how much he loves you, he messed up things with you and now thinking about making things work with you in some xxx weeks (random number). "After adding more funds she disappeared on me saying oh well, no charge in my phone and will get back to you as soon as i find a charging station" she said this both of us - Verbatim. I messaged her after gone for an hour and she came back saying oh, i just found a charging station and continued the reading with long pauses (literally like 2 mins between each sentence) and i think she was reading for others as well. After i gave her a little background she totally flipped the reading and told me not to count on this guy and will meet someone new who loves me alot. Blessings.

No, not a refund. She ended up answering the question and it blew me away with its fairytale-ishness.  I responded back after reading her answer, but didn’t expect any reply. I mentioned to her that it was over the top positive and questioned was that really what she saw. I mean if it happens, no one would be more surprised than I. She also told me that she was glad I asked her what I did, which I felt was strange as if she were waiting for my question. She missed the question and it was even past the posted delivery time, so I know she wasn’t even remotely waiting for it. We shall see.

Offline montauk

« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2019, 10:37:53 PM »
The best outcome reader for me was a reader from eBay and her username is jmjaim0, I tried Etsy readers before and one day thought of trying eBay spontaneously, I was in doubt because her price was so cheap, but she was spot on for poi's behaviors and she was the only one to get the outcome for poi and I after 2 years of countless readings... :(
Is this her: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Same-Day-Psychic-Reading-One-Question-Email-Clairvoyant-Empath-/264152511862
Was she correct for you on only one thing or was the entire reading overall correct?
Her low price at $1.33 is really cheap.  I did not realize ebay still allows readers there.
I just got my e-mail answer back from her.  I paid a bit extra and asked additional questions.  Her insight into the reason for my POI’s behavior was very consistent with Lady P, and relatively consistent with the majority of other readers I’ve gone to.  Her prediction re: timing and how the relationship will progress is also in line with most other readers.  She did a very good job at simplifying the reason for my POI’s behavior, and I’d say she nailed a key aspect for sure.
YES I'm so glad she works for you, it's hard to find genuine readers at an affordable price point. I agree that her style is similar to Lady P's. I just had another chat reading with her and she sees things my current bf going well so fingers crossed  ;D

That’s awesome!!  I’m so happy for you!  I’ve definitely added her to my favorite list when it comes to empath abilities.  As far as predictions, I’ll know in a month or so. :-)

K SO WOW. OH. MY. GOD. I just finished a chat with jmjaim0 and it was actually one of the BEST readings I've ever had. She picked up on literally everything about me and my poi. Right from the fight we recently had, to the way we are with each other, the way I think - everything. I gave 0 info. And she's soo nice!! The best.
Yay I'm so happy for you honeybee28, only she and Yona picked up BOTH the poi and my current bf and how they would interact with me, she did increase her price a lot,  :o :o the power of this board..

Offline Truthseeker2019

« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2019, 10:39:30 PM »
Is jmjaim0 Accurate  and  do Predictions pan out? I didn't realize that Ebay has Psychics. How good is she?

Offline montauk

« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2019, 10:48:12 PM »
Is jmjaim0 Accurate  and  do Predictions pan out? I didn't realize that Ebay has Psychics. How good is she?
I saw your pm just now, Is this also with jmjaim0? I've gotten that before, too, :o :o that her phone was dying lol, she is almost as flakey as Abundant Visions LMAO, but she worked for me, and overall

she was consistent with Yona, Kisha, and Gaylene's readings, she did come off as fairy tale-ishness at first like she told me she sees heart-to-heart with poi and him opening up, which did come true, although it did not become commitment as she saw, she is always more optimistic about whatever she sees.

but almost all the numbers she gave me have come to pass, but sometimes she thinks they are sooner than they actually were, like when she gave me 7 days, it ended up being JULY, which was a little more than 1 month from the reading.. smh

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2019, 11:07:17 PM »
but almost all the numbers she gave me have come to pass, but sometimes she thinks they are sooner than they actually were, like when she gave me 7 days, it ended up being JULY, which was a little more than 1 month from the reading.. smh

She threw number 7 to me as well in my last month reading. Could be 7 days or 7 weeks and i can share the screenshot in private if anyone is interested. I will keep you all posted if her predictions pan out.

anything