Author Topic: Best outcome reader?  (Read 32173 times)

Offline Caroline10

Best outcome reader?
« on: August 08, 2019, 01:37:10 AM »
Who do you think is the best when it comes to seeing the big picture and predicting accurate outcomes?

Offline Girly1998

Re: Best outcome reader?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 01:41:18 AM »
Please let us know when you figure that out.

Most readers are spot on with the present or near future, accurate outcomes are hard to get

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 01:47:31 AM »
So true. It's a tough one. Things change all the time and free will plays a big role in future outcomes. I'm hoping to find someone who can kind of see which direction things are headed.
Hilary80, Irish Donna, and Mysticalcraft Arriana seem like they're pretty consistent

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 03:13:31 PM »
FOR ME ! I don’t know about anyone else but mysticalcraft Ariana, Michele corparale, sincerity, Kelly’s tarot, only because they are consistent. They tell me why it’s the way that it is, who all is involved, and how it will play out.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2019, 02:14:22 AM »
That's great, thank you for the input. I really liked mysticalcraft Arriana. She seemed realistic. Stephanie's Guided Tarot said something similar to Arriana, just different timeframes

Offline Loadsofswords12

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2019, 05:53:16 PM »
So true. It's a tough one. Things change all the time and free will plays a big role in future outcomes. I'm hoping to find someone who can kind of see which direction things are headed.
Hilary80, Irish Donna, and Mysticalcraft Arriana seem like they're pretty consistent

Hilary80 has also be accurate for outcome and timing on more than one occasion

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2019, 06:05:04 PM »

Hilary80 has also be accurate for outcome and timing on more than one occasion

Good to hear people have had success with Hilary, she’s pretty blunt and honest and has been super consistent in her readings with me, will definitely update when predictions pass. What has Hilary accurately predicted for you?

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2019, 07:52:09 PM »
I’ve never tried Hilary 80 and now I want to try her out 😩😩

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2019, 11:18:29 PM »
Hilary 80 picked up poi's behavior and personality. She picked up the 3rd party right away. She told me that he will actually be leaving his girlfriend for another woman in a couple months. I don't know if that will happen, but it is exactly the kind of thing he has done in the past.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2019, 11:59:45 PM »
I 100% agree with Mysticalcraft Arriana, to paraphrase months of agony.. she predicted my bfs depression before it even became an issue, she also predicted the reconcile, how things would transpire and remained consistent .. even though it literally was a hopeless whirlwind at the time! Haha I remember I kept saying to her.. there’s no way this is going to happen.. and she was very firm and adamant.. and not in a fairytale sort of way, either. She’s also quite ethical and caring. I would often email her huge paragraphs to update or even ask questions and she was so kind to reply even pull cards sometimes to clarify things he would do, things that happened, etc. she still remains one of my absolute favorites.

In terms of Hilary, I do agree that she has fantastic potential.. but I had one amazing experience with her, and one completely and entirely polar opposite. The first reading was so specific, detailed, and accurate.. down to each detail she provided (at the time I was like this lady is mental there is ABSOLUTELY no way that’s what eh deal is..) well.. she was right.. from the details, timing, how things transpired, etc. my second reading with her couldn’t be more different.. her original outlook was that he’s the one, we’ll work out by late spring/early summer and all will be well.. then the second time I called her (roughly around may, after a horrific fight) she completely flipped the switch.. I was wasting my time, he’ll never commit (which, he did) stated that it was a colossal waste of time and that I was delaying the inevitable of me moving on.. I read on another post (I believe her personal one) that others had similar experiences with her and they joked that it was based on her mood. It prompted me to think.. I wonder if she’s similar to QOC in terms of she can assess their current mood, intentions, and can sometimes give stellar predictions based on that? Not sure, but after the second call (which shattered my fragile heart at the time lol) I dont think I would try her again.. but I could see how she could work for others.. bc that first call.. holy shit.. spot on to the smallest detail..

I like Yona a lot, my reading with her shes warm and welcoming.. but oddly cryptic.. all of her predictions came to pass.. even to the death of my grandmother, which was completely a shock at the time.. and how my bf would act, and how our dynamics would take a real leap forward..

I feel like the best reader for me (although im not sure if this really holds weight because her “outcomes” tend to only extend as far as 8 weeks (although she foresees marriage.. tbd lol) is supernatural intervention.. once you really get to understand her style, phrases, what they truly mean, and how to deduce her style overall.. I found her to be quite incredible.. she predicts even the littlest things that somehow happen.. *too many things ot type, but if you wanted to know more I would share in a PM* but she was the only reader who saw that we would break up and told me when he would be back in my life.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2019, 12:40:19 AM »
@scorpio9227
Thank you for sharing! I'm glad you've had good experiences. Mysticalcraft Arriana seems realistic and I love how she explains the cards. The one experience I've had with Hilary80 made me feel like she picked up on how he keeps things lingering with past relationships, and how he was talking to another woman which would make sense.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2019, 12:56:00 AM »
Man I’ve read with mysticalcraft so many times, everytime same reading and predictions were made. Perhaps it just hasn’t happened yet and timings off haha we’ll see!

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2019, 12:05:48 AM »
@scorpio9227
Hilary80 told me something that no one else has about the poi, and while I have no idea, it's interesting because it just sounds exactly like what he would do. I read with her again-she was consistent with the first read.

I'm just intrigued because this hasn't come up at all. I don't want to divulge too much, but can pm you the info

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2019, 08:27:06 PM »
My first reading with Hilary was mind blowing! At the time, I thought she was just another negative outcome bratty reader. She told me that we would get back together, but not for awhile, because there was somebody else in the picture. She clarified that this “current” girl is more of a clarity girl who he goes on “a couple of dates” with, never sleeps with, but makes him realize that he loves me and needs to be with me. She said we would be back together in April, and we would be stronger than ever, and not break up. At the time, I was thinking this is mental, he’s literally in a state of depression, that’s why we broke up? How could there be someone else? Well, low and behold, we got back together and I asked him if he dated anyone else and he did disclose the details. EXACTLY. HOW. SHE. FORETOLD!! I was like holy shittt!! So that’s what promoted me to call her a second time, which ended up being a complete opposite of her original “ending” she said that hes a complete waste of time, he’ll do absolutely anything to avoid us moving forward, he’ll never take accountability or want ot settle down with me, etc. well. We just made plans to move in together, he changed his behavior 100% he’s attentive, loving, thoughtful, and working through a lot of his bad “behaviors” (poor communication, I mean what guy isn’t a crappy communicator haha.. not overreacting, taking accountability during arguments, etc) I have to say.. im so thankful that she was 100% wrong.. but if she’s an outcome reader.. she goes from “youll never break up, better than ever blah blah” to “he’ll never change, youll be hurting for the next year or two until you finally move on and get treated properly” so.. I honestly dont know.. I mean I know no reader is perfect, but to go from literally north to South Pole..YIKES.. idk if I would call her again.. honestly she made me so sad after her second reading (not because of her “negativity” but bc I was like holy shit maybe she’s right..and..she..wasn’t haha)

@scorpio9227
Hilary80 told me something that no one else has about the poi, and while I have no idea, it's interesting because it just sounds exactly like what he would do. I read with her again-she was consistent with the first read.

I'm just intrigued because this hasn't come up at all. I don't want to divulge too much, but can pm you the info

Offline montauk

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2019, 10:02:53 PM »
The best outcome reader for me was a reader from eBay and her username is jmjaim0, I tried Etsy readers before and one day thought of trying eBay spontaneously, I was in doubt because her price was so cheap, but she was spot on for poi's behaviors and she was the only one to get the outcome for poi and I after 2 years of countless readings... :(

anything