Author Topic: Leeloo's Esotericorner  (Read 78110 times)

Offline myelsey

Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2020, 02:36:52 AM »
Has anyone tried her 9 upcoming events from Etsy? I ordered one in Lenormand. I really love how much detail she put into it and how she explained the cards as well. However she gave me some really optimistic love predictions to the point that I'm not sure if they're actually accurate LOL. I mean anything's possible but still. I would love to know if anyone's had success with these! She was super kind and even looked into an additional question for me which I really appreciated!

Offline mayflower

« Reply #136 on: October 18, 2020, 05:02:44 PM »
At first she gave me wrong timeline but i don’t give up to try once more time with her. And this time she was correct about situation and the date is pretty close to what she’ve told me. She told me 17 and it happened on the date 16 this month.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #137 on: October 19, 2020, 01:54:45 AM »
At first she gave me wrong timeline but i don’t give up to try once more time with her. And this time she was correct about situation and the date is pretty close to what she’ve told me. She told me 17 and it happened on the date 16 this month.

Do you mean that she gave you the wrong timeline for the same prediction? And the second time you tried her she gave you a different timing for the same prediction and it happened? Never read with her but a friend of mine did and he got 3 different timings for the very exact prediction. The first two times have passed and nothing happened so he is not too hopeful that the 3rd timing will be right.
Yes, it did happen for the second timeline.

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #138 on: October 19, 2020, 03:10:35 PM »
Hey I’m new here not sure how this works but I read with lee loo beginning of October she told me my bf would contact me after an argument and over a week of no contact with the number 8. Either hour or day. I woke up on the 8th with a message from him!!! She really got that contact prediction correct :) 

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #139 on: December 08, 2020, 12:35:01 AM »
Her predictions never happened for me.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #140 on: December 08, 2020, 01:41:36 PM »
Her predictions never happened for me.

Me neither

pfizer

« Reply #141 on: December 09, 2020, 05:47:14 AM »
leeloo nailed the present really really well; immediate future also.
i did have some small short terms predictions happened as she said.

long term i dont know it yet and her time lines are like 80% delayed
i have one mid jan to end feb so i will update

but leeloo is not a passionate person herself, so she described the present with not much feelings, very rational very 'cold' u may feel. but it doesnt bother me at all. but some people may have some concerns.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #142 on: December 09, 2020, 08:13:31 AM »
leeloo nailed the present really really well; immediate future also.
i did have some small short terms predictions happened as she said.

long term i dont know it yet and her time lines are like 80% delayed
i have one mid jan to end feb so i will update

but leeloo is not a passionate person herself, so she described the present with not much feelings, very rational very 'cold' u may feel. but it doesnt bother me at all. but some people may have some concerns.
Her short prediction is scarily accurate. She told me before i would work from home on date 10 Dec and yes i will work from home tomorrow. 

Offline court1130

« Reply #143 on: December 14, 2020, 06:28:11 PM »
Anymore updates on Leeloo's predictions?

I'm also interested in hearing if anything came to pass for anyone because nothing for me yet, but she predicted end of year into next for me. She seems to be the queen of timing, so I'm hopeful! lol

Offline lala36

« Reply #144 on: December 14, 2020, 07:28:19 PM »
Hang on, I'm sorry now but calling someone pathetic and asking are they retarded is totally uncalled for!!!! Yes u are free 2 post but I think u need 2 get back into your box there, I'm sorry she didn't work 4 u but name calling is just not on

Offline court1130

« Reply #145 on: December 14, 2020, 07:35:33 PM »
Waterfall, idk what the hell your problem is, but I've seen you in MUTIPLE threads spreading negativity and starting drama with someone. So a reader didn't work for you. It happens to all of us! Can you just chill tf out and stop being an ass? Write your review and move on; you're ruining the forum.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 07:37:58 PM by court1130 »

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #146 on: December 14, 2020, 07:41:50 PM »
she was right a new guy i met wouldn’t pan out. but she said i meet 2 more guys then “the one” slash my next boyfriend in november. met several already (socially distanced online dating and facetime) and nope.

will update this thread if it happens.

edit: based on this crazy saga i read on here in another thread, i think they can maybe see when you meet someone but even then that person can be a total flop. i’ve said this elsewhere but my experience to date shows me that psychic info is very very very very very spotty
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 07:49:31 PM by paperlantern2 »

Offline lala36

« Reply #147 on: December 14, 2020, 08:39:28 PM »
Well that is true it just boiled my blood in this world of be kind and all!!!  :)  :)

It's okay, I understand that you can't rationalize with someone who argues with strangers online all day lol. I think whoever that person is needs a psychological evaluation...and needs to get one quickly. Health is wealth 😂

Hang on, I'm sorry now but calling someone pathetic and asking are they retarded is totally uncalled for!!!! Yes u are free 2 post but I think u need 2 get back into your box there, I'm sorry she didn't work 4 u but name calling is just not on

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #148 on: December 14, 2020, 10:35:55 PM »
For those that are arguing, can you please take it to your private messages? I come to this board, like most of us, to find out if the reader is good or not.

Thank you, on behalf of all those that do not care about why you are arguing.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 10:54:28 PM by Carmendiaz »

Offline cake101

« Reply #149 on: December 14, 2020, 10:48:19 PM »
She was wrong for me. Gave me a contact prediction for the end of November and beginning of December and non of them happened. Mind you she sees us making up over the holidays and by the new year but I'll be shocked if it happens at this point. Her interpretation on the third party might be right but I have no way of confirming.