Author Topic: Leeloo's Esotericorner  (Read 78115 times)

Offline CancerBumble

Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #105 on: September 24, 2020, 02:32:47 AM »
What’s her timing like if she gives you numbers or a date?
Let’s just say she said around sept 5 for the first. The wedding was sept 6 😉

Offline bonba

« Reply #106 on: September 24, 2020, 03:21:27 AM »
she is poster in this forum . I just found out and she check this forum all the time . I cant trust this forum anymore cause readwrs can come and fake like clients .

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #107 on: September 24, 2020, 05:23:52 AM »
she is poster in this forum . I just found out and she check this forum all the time . I cant trust this forum anymore cause readwrs can come and fake like clients .

There are many of them here and we know that. She is not the only one (if she is) and it's not surprising but it does not mean that you stop reading the forum or posting to that. Just take the feedbacks with a grain of salt.

Offline Anon

« Reply #108 on: September 24, 2020, 05:50:10 PM »
did any other psychic bring it up shabang?

Offline bonba

« Reply #109 on: September 24, 2020, 09:30:55 PM »
yeah this is pretty serious! how do you happen to know?
I am 100 % sure and she is an scammer . nothing she said was ever true . she contacted me  about the comments on this forum and said why I did not tell the truth while I did tell the truth . she is a big scam and very unethical . no wonder where all these positive reviews come from . she is fakes being clients in this forum . this is so crazy how this gorum is being compromised as well .

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #110 on: September 24, 2020, 09:35:44 PM »
I am 100 % sure and she is an scammer . nothing she said was ever true . she contacted me  about the comments on this forum and said why I did not tell the truth while I did tell the truth . she is a big scam and very unethical . no wonder where all these positive reviews come from . she is fakes being clients in this forum . this is so crazy how this gorum is being compromised as well .

Her contacting you about comments you made on this forum is unethical,  but it doesn't mean she's on here placing fake reviews either.

You stated that she is "a poster on this forum" and that "readers are here faking as clients" what is your proof of this?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 09:37:42 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline bonba

« Reply #111 on: September 24, 2020, 09:43:53 PM »

you can believe what you like but Im very sure she does that .
Her contacting you about comments you made on this forum is unethical,  but it doesn't mean she's on here placing fake reviews either.

You stated that she is "a poster on this forum" and that "readers are here faking as clients" what is your proof of this?

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #112 on: September 24, 2020, 09:46:00 PM »

You still didn't answer the question or say how you know this hun.

Anyways, Leeloo is NOT a scammer.

1. Something crazy happened to poi weeks ago( something huge and life changing), and she was the ONLY one who picked it.She picked it TWICE. I didnt believe her back then because I did not know but she turned out right.I read with multiple big hitters during that period and none of them picked it.Just her !!

2.While some of her contact dates don't happen, whenever it does happen, she is usually right up to the EXACT date.Its crazy but when she is right, she is right on the money to the actual date!!

3.She was right about something 2 years ago.Reading my note from 2 years ago, she was 80% right on things.

All the above are things I didn't even know at the time of my reading but she saw it !! Again, u have the right to think she is a scammer but this is my honest 2 cent.

If she has been guessing, well her guess has been pretty good for me.At least 75% right on the money!

Cheers.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 09:52:35 PM by lovelacetito »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #113 on: September 24, 2020, 09:48:00 PM »

I know I am allowed to believe what I want and I wasn't asking you to validate that.

I asked what proof do you have to back up your claims? Why are you saying she's here faking as a client?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 09:51:48 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #114 on: September 24, 2020, 10:24:30 PM »
It's a public forum. You don't have to register as a member to read comments, only to post. I'm pretty sure most readers read the comments...it doesn't necessarily make them frauds. Hell, it has to be tempting.

pfizer

« Reply #115 on: September 25, 2020, 06:17:39 AM »
can you tell us more about how you found out leeloo read message here
and how she contacted you?
can you send cap screen?
this is a pretty serious issue and i think we needed more proof.
thanks

Offline ferney456

« Reply #116 on: September 25, 2020, 07:54:39 AM »
We all know some psychics work for some and not others guys.

I've been on this forum for roughly a year and if you look at my posts I've been through it all with so many psychics till i found Leeloo- shes been right for me and I trust her.

Maybe I'm completely wrong but I'm not sure how she could be a scam and SO RIGHT so many times about her predictions for me.

Anyway, if you feel a connection with her, use her and if you dont then go elsewhere but for me personally she is not a scam at all.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #117 on: September 25, 2020, 09:04:29 AM »
She seems ultra sweet and I really like her.   I don’t think she’s unethical at all.

I’ve seen it all over the place on here.  People trying to discredit a reader because they’re angry with them or believe one person.   It’s like Chinese whispers.

Only unhappy people try to make others unhappy too. 

So basically you're trying to discredit the reader and you don't even provide proof! and the expression you used is so.... Laura ??? well time will tell...

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #118 on: September 28, 2020, 04:45:50 PM »
Want to report I had a LeeLoo prediction happen on the given time frame.  She nailed this persons intitals too who would be involved.  Very good with outcome.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #119 on: September 28, 2020, 08:14:45 PM »
Want to report I had a LeeLoo prediction happen on the given time frame.  She nailed this persons intitals too who would be involved.  Very good with outcome.

Was it psychic reading (on Bitwine) or Tarot?

anything