Author Topic: Leeloo's Esotericorner  (Read 76541 times)

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2020, 01:54:25 PM »
I got a reading from LeeLoo the other day, she was able to see my current situation with my poi, she even picked up on how we communicate & see each other! (I booked her psychic astral travel reading). Because I only booked a simple reading so she was not that extensive but it's enough for me to find out about what I wanted to know between me & my poi. No exact prediction mentioned except one that should happen in the coming months, she also provided some advice based on the situation that she picked up. She seems to be kind & positive but no sugar-coating!

Offline Aibaj678

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2020, 02:21:00 PM »
She seemed to be a cold reader. Wasn’t able to pick anything specific.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2020, 07:12:51 PM »
any updates on this reader?

Offline JJC

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2020, 11:11:45 AM »
I have had several readings with Leeloo since last November, I can say 90% of her insights are correct and all major predictions have happened.

Offline JJC

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2020, 11:22:41 AM »
How is she with timing? She predicted something to happen in around 4 weeks but 4 weeks have passed and nothing yet. I know timing is tricky though.

Her timeframes worked for me very well.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2020, 02:31:25 PM »
I think she is good and she is very to the point that's what I like about her.

Offline Lalalola

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2020, 12:21:32 PM »
How does her email reading work?

Offline Tiredofbs

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2020, 09:36:35 AM »
Hi everyone, which type of reading would you recommend if it is related to reconciliation questions etc?

She has so many gigs it’s hard to understand. I thought astral travel but I read somewhere on the thread that someone recommends the Lenormand. I got refunded from Psychic Diva on Fiverr account so I wanted to go ahead and book with Leeloo there to use this amount.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2020, 01:35:44 PM »
I have read with her three times in the past 7 months. None of predictions have passed and they were so specific but nothing happened.

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2020, 06:25:46 PM »
I have read with leeloo a few times and i like her. She has read my situation and what is happening with my poi. I just read back to my last readings and her predictions were correct.
She said my poi would ask me to return at the end of June (I had moved out off our home ) around the 30th. Tbh id forgotten  my readings but just looking at her prediction he did ask me back home that date.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2020, 07:39:35 PM »
I have read with leeloo a few times and i like her. She has read my situation and what is happening with my poi. I just read back to my last readings and her predictions were correct.
She said my poi would ask me to return at the end of June (I had moved out off our home ) around the 30th. Tbh id forgotten  my readings but just looking at her prediction he did ask me back home that date.

where did you read with her ?

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2020, 09:13:56 PM »

where did you read with her ?
Bitwine

Offline Lys

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2020, 06:49:50 PM »
So I just found I had a reading with her on Fivver in 2016... I ask if my ex will comeback... And no, its the complete opposite, he have a girfriend and a baby now lol. Im not interested anyway and we never talk since 2014 or 2015 .. lol

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2020, 09:36:26 PM »
I’ve read with her 4 times.  She’s been very good for me but timing has been off.  I still love her though and she’s very good with predictions.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2020, 06:34:17 PM »
Im confused -- the fiverr link goes to luna_madalina and the readings are all like $5 - but it has the same picture as leeloo's etsy page? 

anything