Author Topic: Accidents  (Read 1652 times)

Offline happyk

Accidents
« on: July 29, 2019, 01:37:38 PM »
Are psychics supposed to pick up accidents and tell you about them or not? I had a significantly impactful car accident on Friday and my car might or might not be repairable..I was slightly hurt. However, I wasn't told or warned about this but any psychic. I spoke with and was given predictions for at least till the end of this year by Yona, Cookie, Kisha, Matilda and many more but nobody mentioned anything related to my vehicle, not a word. Is it unethical to mention an accident or did they just not see it coming? What do you think? Have you even been told about an accident by a reader?

Offline Star_01

Re: Accidents
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 01:59:09 PM »
Without being rude, many readers don't seem to pick up on many major events coming up. I've never once had a non-related major event be picked up by a reader. Yet others on here connect really well and they get amazing info come through.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2019, 04:25:46 PM »
I guess it just depends on the reader. I have a hometown reader that has warned me about accidents each time. This past one she said she saw an accident, someone was hurt, and there would be fighting back and forth. Sure enough, a woman texting ran into me going 55 while I was at a dead stop. I cut my chin open and my baby was in the car 😞 I had to fight with the insurance company to get my car paid for every step of the way.

Offline happyk

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 04:46:06 PM »
5 years ago I had a bad accident that totaled my car. I was reading with Judi regularly at the time and maybe a week or so before it happened she had said something about a car accident. But she interpreted it like it was symbolic and didn't see that it was going to actually happen. I wrote all about this in her thread here. I was disappointed that she wasn't able to warn me. And then after the accident she went way off the deep end telling me that my car had feelings and wanted to come back to me.

Sometimes even when they pick up on things that will happen, they just don't interpret correctly.

I'm glad you weren't hurt. If your car gets totaled I may be able to give some advice on how to negotiate the settlement. My insurance company gave me a very low offer and I had to get an appraisal done to get more money.

Thank you, ST. At this point I'm hoping my car gets totaled. I'm still in shock and kinda withdrawn but I will definitely reach out to you. Mattie, Italyshawn weren't able to predict this either. All the readers I mentioned on this thread gave me general readings but no one mentioned me car, considering how significant it was 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline happyk

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 04:49:28 PM »
I guess it just depends on the reader. I have a hometown reader that has warned me about accidents each time. This past one she said she saw an accident, someone was hurt, and there would be fighting back and forth. Sure enough, a woman texting ran into me going 55 while I was at a dead stop. I cut my chin open and my baby was in the car 😞 I had to fight with the insurance company to get my car paid for every step of the way.

Sorry about your experience L. It's unbelievable how you have to fight for justice..sigh. I'm done with readings at this point...

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 05:21:17 PM »
5 years ago I had a bad accident that totaled my car. I was reading with Judi regularly at the time and maybe a week or so before it happened she had said something about a car accident. But she interpreted it like it was symbolic and didn't see that it was going to actually happen. I wrote all about this in her thread here. I was disappointed that she wasn't able to warn me. And then after the accident she went way off the deep end telling me that my car had feelings and wanted to come back to me.

Sometimes even when they pick up on things that will happen, they just don't interpret correctly.

I'm glad you weren't hurt. If your car gets totaled I may be able to give some advice on how to negotiate the settlement. My insurance company gave me a very low offer and I had to get an appraisal done to get more money.
I remember seeing this and thought at the time, how is the reader even saying this outloud? And they think they sound coherent and that this is even plausible...like what?
It would have been the last reading I got from her. I just don't get it.

anything