Author Topic: Allynis - Prediction Came True EXACTLY as she said...  (Read 28184 times)

Offline 1day

Re: Allynis - Prediction Came True EXACTLY as she said...
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2012, 05:23:33 AM »
Here's one interesting anecdote on my reading with Allynis. During our reading (and even on her website!) she said that she was going to send me free minutes so I could get back in touch with her and let her know that her predictions were happening. Keep in mind that I was skeptical during our reading, but willing to give her a fair shot. Well, she never sent me free minutes, or a follow-up email after our reading, like she has with other people who have posted on this thread. I sent her an email on Sunday saying that we had a call on 1/16 and that she mentioned during our call that she was going to send free minutes, but she never did, so I was asking for them now, so I could give her an update if what she saw came to pass. I got a form message from her saying that she would get back to me within 48 hours, and guess what?? NO RESPONSE back. Way to go with that one! That just confirms for me that she wasn't that accurate and my hesitation after the reading was a valid one.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2012, 05:33:26 AM »
Oh no! I'm sorry, 1day. I was the one who recommended her, but maybe it was just a fluke. I called her last week and what she said was inline with Sandy Esther, MsLisaM, and others but I'm thinking it could just be common sense advice. Kisha is the only one who has made solid, in depth predictions about what I'm going through right now, so I'm starting to think I should just stick with her and not call anyone else.

I feel so bad when I recommend someone and they don't work out! This is tough.

Offline 1day

« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2012, 05:56:30 AM »
Hi Synergy:

It's totally fine! Not every reader works for everyone. I'm so happy that she worked for you! I really like Uli and Ellen Hartwell. They've correctly predicted things for me, but they don't work for everyone. I'd rather have someone share honest feedback and the fact that they've worked with them instead of me stabbing in the dark. I've spent so much money on terrible readers that I would've stayed away from had I known this site existed. So, thank you for sharing!

Offline ragtagheart

« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2012, 04:37:23 AM »
I like Ally.  She really does send minutes to callers.  Sometimes Keen mails don't come through though - I know I've not been afraid to ask again when I don't get things.  The one thing I can say about her is this - she doesn't try to keep you on the phone AND she doesn't try to keep you holding on to things you should let go of.  THAT saves me money more than anything.  Cuz to be honest, I can fall for guys pretty easy and I'm very happy to give people a shot - but there are people that seem too good to be true and they are.  She also doesn't hate men the way a lot of readers do.  There are some readers that are TOTAL haters of any man and seem to think every man is a cheating lying B@st@rd.  Not Ally. She thinks guys are decent - but not always the right fit.  I love that.  If she says something she does follow through.  I know the one night I got in line there were like 9 or 10 people in front of me - that one she couldn't follow up right after the call - she had to do it after and that's fine by me.  I'm not in it for the free minutes, I'm in it because I trust her.

Offline ragtagheart

« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2012, 04:56:59 AM »
I spoke to Allynis tonight and she gave me her personal email but I was driving so I couldn't write it down...does  anyone know it??  It's: my______heart@cox.net
I think you can find her on Facebook otherwise, call her again and get it!  Two of my friends and I we're been talking to Allynis for years and she was right about my ex AND about one of my best friend's husbands coming back.  It took his triflin' butt a long time to come back too and she was right about almost all of it.  The stuff she wasn't right about, to be honest, sometimes it was us screwing stuff up.  But, that's life.  We all do have free will and as much as I used to hate hearing it, I also pushed things and made things go one way or another.  Or so it seemed mometarily and then uh oh, she ended up being right anyway. 

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2012, 05:03:56 AM »
Interesting...after this post I got a email from her about free mins

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2012, 05:15:52 AM »
& that sometimes emails don't go through like you said..

Anyway, she said I would get some validation in a few days which I didn't and also said jan would suck which didn't really but she said feb would bring changes with my ex...nothing yet but I still have a few more weeks.

But again I'm not calling anybody else or verifying with anybody until I see something happen.

Offline newgirl

« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2012, 07:56:16 AM »
I had a call with Allynis today and she picked up few things that he lives oversees and 2 more things related to it. She says he will be contacting me in 8 days which is quite different than what all other readers have said. But. if its come true its gonna be really exciting and a feather in Ally's crown. I will be updating how it went.

She said few things about another person which looks quite weird and I see no connection. She predicted one thing for Oct 12 which am more than sure is wrong. But she send me 3 free mins soon after the call.

Offline haileyn

« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2012, 03:15:16 PM »
@new girl: Who is Allynis? Is she on Keen? Im not sure if she has read me before, if she is on Keen what is her Keen name?  I have to say Cookie and Sarah have almost the same prediction for me, Kisha had the same prediction but the outcome was different.  I called Kisha Saturday and the reading changed a bit, but she followed up with a warning email. 

Would it be fair to say that most everyone on here likes Allynis?  I know alot of people on here have already commented on Allynis, but can anyone say if they have read with her recently and if she has been right?
Hope everyone has a great Monday  :)

This is her site: http://www.keen.com/details/Answers-By-Allynis/Love-Relationships/5447255

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2012, 03:25:29 PM »
Not for me...as of now. I'd wait if you have other predictions to see what happens before spending money on her.

You've spoke with Sarah and cookie right?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2012, 03:56:27 PM »
kth,

I wouldn't do it if I were you.  I was the one who posted about her being correct about my ex when I called back in September.  She told me that we would not get back together and that I would be with someone else.  Those two things happened.  I called her back a few weeks ago about the Chance situation, but I was just told to hang in there and be his friend.  I don't like when readers have told me that because it's something I am completely incapable of doing.  I cannot be friends with someone I've been intimate with.  Kisha knows this.  Cookie seemed to pick up on it too because of what she saw for us, and Sarah was spot on when it comes to how I am in "love" situations.

I wouldn't call anyone else if you have spoken to any of those readers, who I think have been the most accurate in terms of the past and present (Cookie and Sarah) and the future (Kisha).

Offline newgirl

« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2012, 06:04:46 PM »
Hi Kth,

Haileyn has provided her link here - but as I pointed she picked something correctly and something not. I wasn't very much impressed with the reading but yeah if her prediction happens which is not far off - 8 days she said then its gonna be amazing as she is the only one to say that among all the top notch psychics I called .

If you want you can try PsychicSpy or The-Time-Traveler, they are two heck of psychics and very spot on but personally I like The-Time-Traveler more.

I had a reading with MsLisaM too and I was surely very much impressed. She picked up something which no one didn't but I heard she is not very good with prediction but if your aim is to know what is going in a person's mind as of today then she is the deal.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2012, 06:28:00 PM »
Hi newgirl!

Welcome to the forum!  Have you spoken with Spiritualist Reader (Cookie), AriesIntuition (Kisha), or AstroSarah yet?  Could you let us know what you think, if you have?

I called The-Time-Traveler months ago when I was with someone else, and I didn't think he was as great as his feedback states.  He didn't give me any details.  I may give him a try again, though... because, well, I don't know why.  haha.  Maybe because I am a mess.  ;)

Thanks for your suggestions. 

Offline newgirl

« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2012, 06:44:47 PM »
You know I actually felt doubtful too - I think they share info and keep notes. The reason I am feeling this is because for the first time I called The-Time-Traveler, and as soon as I said Hello , he was like are you going through divorce since I am getting separation energy and I was wowed , then he asked me who is 'the name'. I was dumbstruck and fell for him. He was the only guy who gave me prediction on Dec 18 for the contact coming in Apr 9 though rest all were up for Jan.

However, now every person I call is telling me its April, also PsychicSpy changed it to Apr too. So, this is the reason why I can't confirm anything as its still a long way but if he didn't get my info from anyone when I called him the first time then he was the deal.

So to validate my belief, I called PsychicSpy to see if he picks on something I did recently and he didnt. MsLisaM was the only one who picked it and I didn't talk about it to anyone in keen so I know there is no way she could have got it from sharing. I will be calling The-Time-Traveler again when I see something specific so that I will know if he actually picks up everything on his own.You can try calling him once just to be sure.

I talked to Kisha also yesterday and didn't really feel any connection however she gave me time frame like either in 4 weeks or in Apr but she said she sees something significant between us and that he will be back.

I am in waiting list 10 for Cookie and haven't got read with AstroSarah yet. I feel so bad I have spent a kind of small fortune and am gonna stop it very soon. I am interested in having a reading with Sapphire21. I heard some really good reviews about her in a different site but I lost its name. I heard she is out there to help people and is a true genuine psychic- may be not that good with prediction but definitely very good if you wana know what are the emotions going through your guys currently and how you can turn things in your favour. I am in her queue from long but she hasn't logged in since then like a week.

TimeHeals

« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2012, 09:25:42 PM »
@newgirl,

I spoke with psychicspy, and all I can say is, what a waste of money. I had ONE question only, and it was not a relationship question. He was wrong. As a matter of fact, every psychic I spoke with regarding this ONE question, has been wrong. Every single one. I think its BECAUSE it is not a relationship question. I think they love relationship questions because they KNOW things can go any which way, thereby justifying themselves when they are just dead wrong. You know, all the excuses they use when things don't pan out as they originally said. And get this - another one of many, many readers I;ve spoken with, Lily Holliday: I emailed her to say her prediction was wrong - she said it would happen around the holidays because she 'saw Christmas lights' - those were her exact words. So I emailed her end of January, I believe I called her in October. So I wanted to wait before I left feedback, but keen only allows a certain time period, and I missed it. I waited until Jan. to email her because lots of people keep their lights up way into Jan. So, she emails me back and tells me that she did not have enough time in the reading to really connect! Which is a lie, because I called, asked the question, she himmed & hawed a bit, then answered, then 'dead air' because I had nothing else to ask, nothing else to say, and apparantely she didn't either, end of call. She could have spent more time, but none was needed. She just would not admit she was wrong.

Anyway, just needed to rant...........sorry.

@LLL: I've been catching up on the posts here, and I don't think anyone meant to offend anybody - nothing I've read seemed that way. This IS a place for support & sharing experiences. Not everyone's experiences are the same though. I don't think its anybody's intention to offend others on here. Just my opinion.

anything