Author Topic: Allynis - Prediction Came True EXACTLY as she said...  (Read 28176 times)

Offline newgirl

Re: Allynis - Prediction Came True EXACTLY as she said...
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2012, 09:38:11 PM »
Let me share one experience - I called PSychic Spy for the 1st time on 3rd Nov , at that time he said he will contact me in Dec, then in Dec he said Jan and now in Jan he is saying Mar/Apr. Other very interesting thing there was something I told The-Time-Traveler and asked if that was true , the next time I called PsychicSpy he was like I am seeing this happening(exactly what I told Time) and I believed he was a great psychic and I was like Wooowooowwo. Then few days later on Feb 6 , I called PsychicSpy at 1 pm and the call wasn't remarkable but yeah he told me something same as last time that I shared with Time , but I wasn't impressed with the call. Then at around 4 pm I called Time and I told him that my husband is calling me and saying he is sick and Time said how he is putting up an act n all. At 5 pm I again called PsychicSpy since my call dropped in between then and do you know what he said - "Is your husband calling you again n again and saying he is sick n all?" :-X .

I was dumbstruck. I didnt tell any of them that I left the house and they could not pick that up. Tell me something, if a guy who can pick that my husband is calling me again and again why didn't pick at the first place that I left the house. Anyways, I will update the timeframe but I seriously feel too dumb to lose money.

Again, just to validate them, I tried calling this other guy and then I called PsychicSpy to see if he picks it up and he said 'meanwhile he is also waiting for your call and the validation that you are free now' and I said I called him last night and he didnt take my call and he was like the call has gone unnoticed. Then I told him I sent him a text message too so he said ohhh he wants more validation from your end n this n that. If he wants validation he would have talked to me and asked the same. How will he get validation if he wont even talk, right ?? Other point is if he wants more validation why did he said at the first place the call got unnoticed.

Only MsLisaM was the one who asked me that she was seeing him feeling high and arrogant when I called him and she asked if I called him very recently because she was seeing a contact went from me to him.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 09:43:13 PM by newgirl »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2012, 09:56:17 PM »
Sounds like those two are totally sharing notes, newgirl!!!  Don't call them anymore!  They're both very expensive readers.  I hate to think that they are taking advantage of you!  :(

TimeHeals

« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2012, 10:04:45 PM »
@newgirl
I agree with Synergy. And do the two sound alike at all?? Maybe sound like one is disguising his voice??? Could be the same reader going under a different name. I would not put ANYTHING past some keen readers.

Offline newgirl

« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2012, 10:10:26 PM »
No they don't sound to be same. Also, their accents are completely different but yeah this is heartbreaking. I use to love these guys and it makes me feel so sad. I just hope may be I am wrong :).

Offline ragtagheart

« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2012, 12:24:41 AM »
I don't know if its still relevant to say this but yes, I have read with Allynis recently and so do two of my good friends in town.  She was right about my friend's husband coming back after a longer time than we wanted to hear but she did get the timing scary right.  Also she was right about my ex still having a thing for me even though he didn't tell me.  He told his friends instead.  She also got it right that I was with a new guy when I found this out. 
I dont' always like what she tells me but she's pretty straight up.  She is funny in that she doesn't see the point in guys and girls being friends after a break up and she's pretty attuned to actual words and stuff people say to you.  I've been reading with her since two other sites went into and out of business and she's got the feedback and the "stuff" to back it up.
Ally won't waste your time and she won't tell you to compromise on what you wish for in your love life.  She will tell you to own it or to move on or whatever is right for your situation.
There are a bunch of reasons to go to her but the most important one to me is that she cares and her longevity of predictions has been pretty cool.
For what its worth, that's how I feel.
Peace  8)

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2012, 04:54:44 AM »
I just wanted to share and I don't write in here often anymore, however, I tried Allynis a bit ago after reading about her on here and doing some of my own research.  I have to say I find her truly amazing.  My predictions aren't time yet, however, I call and ask a question and she just knows stuff and then some.  And if totally floors me how I ask about something and have something else on my mind and she comes out with my concerns around that and another thing besides.  I have no idea how she does it.  Besides that she absolutely keeps it real.  Will not waste 1 minute of your time.  She wants to help...period.  Love her.  If you haven't I would try her and I am very fussy! 

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2012, 02:10:43 PM »
""
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 04:51:45 PM by Miracle »

Offline bjr181

« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2012, 05:01:45 PM »
Allynis is great.  I also agree.  I left only 4 stars because I thought I could update the stars accordingly should her predictions pass but not sure how to do that now.  Any one know how to update accordingly?

Offline Metal5

« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2012, 08:17:08 AM »
I was reading over my notes and Allynis is excellent! Short and to the point. She was correct more correct than any of them.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2012, 12:23:16 PM »
Update on Allanysis' predictions. Absolutely NADA. Said Mr. Right will be strolling through my door over the summer, described him to a Tee. And low and behold absolutely squat. Maybe next year? Lol! Sorry girls, she's not for me. And granted not all readers can connect with everyone, but I can't stand getting the fairy tale ending and thank goodness I didn't blow loads of money on her. It's the only thing I don't like about readers that talk too much future stuff, there is no way to confirm until the time frame comes around and I can't go back and leave feedback now. Which I think is slightly unfair, but it is what it is.

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2012, 01:11:51 PM »
Nothing from Allynis came true for me too... or if its going to be true its taking looooooooooooong!!!!!!!!!!!! she gave me dates for april 2012..... nothing happened.

Offline phoenix

« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2012, 01:32:44 AM »
First I thought she was really good. But then she started saying that the guy that I am asking about is in depression. After that anything that I asked about him, she answered by saying depression, depression, depression. I stopped calling her since I wasn't hearing anything new.

loops77

« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2012, 04:54:16 AM »
I felt like she just talked out of her ass. Like making statements that tried to sound signifigant, but didnt. I tried her a few times too.

Offline Metal5

« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2012, 03:16:53 AM »
I like Allynis as well. She is quick and she sounds young so I tend to blow her off but upon reading notes, she is correct. She also gives free minutes. I like her.

Offline question125

« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2012, 07:49:40 PM »
Nothing from Allynis came true for me either.