Author Topic: Neptune Seer nailed it  (Read 13609 times)

Offline Caroline10

Neptune Seer nailed it
« on: July 16, 2019, 08:55:33 PM »
Hi all,
Neptune Seer told me last week that he still thinks of me and would ask to get together July 21. I didn't believe it honestly, but he reached out today and it was completely right

Offline Daisy573

Re: Neptune Seer nailed it
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 01:22:58 AM »
Neptune Seer is one of my favorite tarot readers.  She is really good at reading for me and I've been speaking to her for about 7 years.  She's one of my faves.  Not always accurate with timing or long term predictions but really good reading whats going on now and near future for me.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 04:42:13 PM »
Hi Daisy, I agree. Her prediction for the near future was spot on. She seems like an accurate reader for the present. :)

Offline kumamon

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2019, 06:05:23 PM »
Hi Daisy, I agree. Her prediction for the near future was spot on. She seems like an accurate reader for the present. :)

When you guys say nearly future usually is   how far? A mth? Three mths?

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2019, 06:14:02 PM »
for me, near future is usually within 3 weeks max.  I can get some accurate predictions in that short window of time from readers in general (including Neptune Seer) but I dont think I have *ever* received any long term accurate predictions from anyone...like a year plus out.  I dont even ask anymore either

Offline kumamon

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2019, 06:29:49 PM »
for me, near future is usually within 3 weeks max.  I can get some accurate predictions in that short window of time from readers in general (including Neptune Seer) but I dont think I have *ever* received any long term accurate predictions from anyone...like a year plus out.  I dont even ask anymore either

Thanks
I am so confused when readers say near future is far
I got lots of a year and plus predictions correctly by cookie many times

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2019, 11:19:51 AM »
I read this thread and gave her a shot, I’ve been blocked will be 7 weeks this coming Monday and contact should be happening soon, but my POI can be a wild card also be the one who will want to do it  then just drags it out and doesn’t make contact- i witnessed it for 1.5 years that’s true.   I just want more opinions on her immediate future predictions, she seems to the most accurate from this forum.

I originally got 7-10 days which was this Monday- Thursday. That didn’t Happen but she thinks either today or Saturday are very very likely unless he changes last minute. Since I know he can change at his mind on dime of a hat, I went back Monday and she said before the 8th is very likely, but within 2 weeks,

Thoughts or comments

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2019, 03:49:48 PM »
Her prediction did not pass for me

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2019, 04:02:26 PM »
I've read with Neptune Seer many times but I dont take her contact timing seriously sorry.  I'm not sure its ever been accurate (maybe once or twice but that was probably more luck than anything).  She has been mostly accurate in general if she sees contact or no contact (especially the no contact) happening but the timing is usually off.  Dont get too focused on it. 

She is one of the few readers who is really good with general readings for me....general as in a few months out.  Not like a year out.  She has also been really good at reading my dates when I was doing a lot of dating in the past.  I had a habit of calling her before a date to see how she think it would go and if I would like the person or not etc etc.  I would say she was probably 95% accurate with those.  In fact she was so accurate that if she said I was not going to the like the person when we met, there were times when I would decide to not waste my time even meeting at that point....thats how much I trusted her on those.  But she isnt perfect and exact timing especially for contact isnt her specialty in my opinion

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2019, 08:04:23 PM »
I've read with Neptune Seer many times but I dont take her contact timing seriously sorry.  I'm not sure its ever been accurate (maybe once or twice but that was probably more luck than anything).  She has been mostly accurate in general if she sees contact or no contact (especially the no contact) happening but the timing is usually off.  Dont get too focused on it. 

She is one of the few readers who is really good with general readings for me....general as in a few months out.  Not like a year out.  She has also been really good at reading my dates when I was doing a lot of dating in the past.  I had a habit of calling her before a date to see how she think it would go and if I would like the person or not etc etc.  I would say she was probably 95% accurate with those.  In fact she was so accurate that if she said I was not going to the like the person when we met, there were times when I would decide to not waste my time even meeting at that point....thats how much I trusted her on those.  But she isnt perfect and exact timing especially for contact isnt her specialty in my opinion

So if she told me the longest it could go was Into October- but i really don’t think that is gonna happen at all.  Just go with her on being right I’ll hear from him this month. When she said that, It was when is the longest I’m looking at that he draws this out.  Cause I have asked more specifically when contact was before but I felt that was a more general at time. You would take her word on that?

Offline snd4065

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2022, 02:07:12 PM »
I spoke to her, she said the new job coming 2 to 3 months.. but I have new job one week after I spoke to her.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2022, 03:59:00 PM »
Sounds like she made a "reasonable" guess as opposed to giving an accurate read.

I spoke to her, she said the new job coming 2 to 3 months.. but I have new job one week after I spoke to her.

She was wrong for me on  job outcome too.  The opposite of above....she predicted I'd get it, and I received a rejection letter instead.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2022, 08:26:43 PM »
gave her a shot today, seemed decent enough. asked about feelings/intensions, sounded about right. not too specific though. if its POI related, what do you think she is good at getting?

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2022, 01:09:58 AM »
gave her a shot today, seemed decent enough. asked about feelings/intensions, sounded about right. not too specific though. if its POI related, what do you think she is good at getting?

I've been getting readings from her for years.  For me, she is very good at general readings for near future (like 2 or 3 months out).  Sometimes I have her focus on a specific area like dating or work etc but other times I just let her tell me what the cards say in general.  She has been extremely good at predicting short term up coming events for me which is why I keep contacting her.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2022, 01:42:44 AM »
thanks, thats good to know. how often do you call her?

I've been getting readings from her for years.  For me, she is very good at general readings for near future (like 2 or 3 months out).  Sometimes I have her focus on a specific area like dating or work etc but other times I just let her tell me what the cards say in general.  She has been extremely good at predicting short term up coming events for me which is why I keep contacting her.