Author Topic: Neptune Seer nailed it  (Read 13621 times)

Offline Daisy573

Re: Neptune Seer nailed it
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2022, 02:36:14 AM »
thanks, thats good to know. how often do you call her?

gave her a shot today, seemed decent enough. asked about feelings/intensions, sounded about right. not too specific though. if its POI related, what do you think she is good at getting?

I've been getting readings from her for years.  For me, she is very good at general readings for near future (like 2 or 3 months out).  Sometimes I have her focus on a specific area like dating or work etc but other times I just let her tell me what the cards say in general.  She has been extremely good at predicting short term up coming events for me which is why I keep contacting her.

Probably once a month maybe.  The readings arent always different if I call monthly but sometimes new things pop up.  I've been calling her for the past 10 years.  General readings are usually what I call her about now. 

Offline Onyx

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2023, 02:18:26 PM »
I called her twice. The first time she seemed to really pick up on things. Said there was weirdness around poi and he wasn't stable.  True. She said he was angry because he thought I didn't trust him. Can't validate that.  She said he would come back in 9 days. He came over 9 days later. So I tried her again mid October.  She seemed bored and and didn't want to talk...so why answer the phone! Said poi plans to leave his wife and he has feelings for me. And he would be back in 3 days.  Well, didn't see or hear from him until mid December.  He "borrowed' something of mine and I haven't seen or heard from him since. No response to text either

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2023, 03:44:56 PM »
Any updates with Neptune seer?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2023, 04:04:52 PM »

tried her today, not sure of her predictions yet. but they are pretty short term so will report back but I did like how quick she was, just ethical in that respect that she doesn't want you wasting your money. she seemed professional and ethical and for that I appreciate her. will report back if her prediction comes to pass. she was also right about what POI's fears were in this connection, I know this to be true because POI and I have discussed this before.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2023, 02:48:34 PM »
Hey there thanks. She did get contact for me previously but long term hasnt happened unfortunately.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2023, 01:39:56 PM »
Any update?

tried her today, not sure of her predictions yet. but they are pretty short term so will report back but I did like how quick she was, just ethical in that respect that she doesn't want you wasting your money. she seemed professional and ethical and for that I appreciate her. will report back if her prediction comes to pass. she was also right about what POI's fears were in this connection, I know this to be true because POI and I have discussed this before.

Offline midwest60

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2023, 09:56:17 PM »
I called this advisor 4-5 times over the last 4 months regarding a career question.  I think she has good emphatic qualities to read a current situation but her predictions changed with each reading.  Nothing has unfolded the way she said it would. 

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2024, 11:40:52 PM »
i've read with her a few times and frankly I don't know why I continue to read with her:)) I don't get anything specific to my situation. she is fast and not expensive so that's it. any recent reviews on her?

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2024, 04:14:54 AM »
I like her but can't validate anything she said about my POI yet. Will see. She is quick, concise and straight to be point, which I like. I did test her with a guy who has been pursuing me but annoyed me very much. She got it right. She said that he liked me, but nothing would come out of this. That's right, cuz I blocked him completely already, which I didn't tell her.