Author Topic: Were you able to salvage/rekindle after a bad breakup?  (Read 3695 times)

Offline Girly1998

Were you able to salvage/rekindle after a bad breakup?
« on: July 13, 2019, 03:37:00 PM »
I feel like most people get readings during difficult times involving love. For those of you who have went through terrible breakups, were you able to get them back?
Did you listen to psychics who always tell you not to make first contact even when your POI has no reason to believe you want to talk to them? How did you do it?

ladya

Re: Were you able to salvage/rekindle after a bad breakup?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 04:44:21 PM »
Every single one of my exes has come back no matter how terrible the break up was. I only listen to their advice if it aligns with what I feel or should do. I can forgive myself for the mistakes I make but I’d have a hard time forgiving myself if I didn’t listen to myself and listened to others. Always have been that way. when my ex and I broke up SO MANY PEOPLE told me I was crazy he moved on etc etc and I’m like no it’s a lie I feel it. He came back and said everything I knew to be true that I felt the entire time. I even had dreams where he would tell me things. Always listen to yourself. I didn’t want him by the time he came back but when Love is there anything is salvageable. You just have to be able to put the past to rest and start anew. I’m a big believer in real love and I’m a realist and very practical person but when love is still there between 2 people anything is possible. I’ve seen it happen time and time again.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2019, 04:45:15 PM »
I feel like most people get readings during difficult times involving love. For those of you who have went through terrible breakups, were you able to get them back?
Did you listen to psychics who always tell you not to make first contact even when your POI has no reason to believe you want to talk to them? How did you do it?

I made first contact a few times, but not because a psychic told me to, just because I felt drawn to do it. It didn't lead to reconciliation, but I always got a positive reply. Go with your gut is my advice.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2019, 04:52:34 PM »
My gut has been telling me if I leave this man alone long enough and let him go through whatever he’s going through... that what was there between us once was actually real enough and strong enough that he will eventually at least reach out to me again.

Problem is that I admit it seems so ridiculously illogical and I keep telling myself to see the reality that he’s with someone else now and don’t ignore that and live in la-la land.

I’m just constantly in conflict.

But I think I’m finding I can make more steps to “move forward” while still believing this to be true. That I really have to “move forward” for my own well being even if my gut is right. I could be totally totally off base and letting my ego cloud my intuition.

And to the question in the post. Yes. Definitely. My ex husband and I reconnected after not seeing each other for 12 years and I still was in love with him and we rekindled things very quickly and got married very quickly. I don’t regret it. But it was too fast. And it ended up being a really awful divorce. But now I find I can even still love him but have moved far on from that.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2019, 04:55:50 PM »

I made first contact a few times, but not because a psychic told me to, just because I felt drawn to do it. It didn't lead to reconciliation, but I always got a positive reply. Go with your gut is my advice.

If you don’t mind me asking, why did it never lead to reconciliation?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2019, 04:59:38 PM »
My gut has been telling me if I leave this man alone long enough and let him go through whatever he’s going through... that what was there between us once was actually real enough and strong enough that he will eventually at least reach out to me again.

Problem is that I admit it seems so ridiculously illogical and I keep telling myself to see the reality that he’s with someone else now and don’t ignore that and live in la-la land.

But I think I’m finding I can make more steps to “move forward” while still believing this to be true. That I really have to “move forward” for my own well being even if my gut is right. I could be totally totally off base and letting my ego cloud my intuition.

And to the question in the post. Yes. Definitely. My ex husband and I reconnected after not seeing each other for 12 years and I still was in love with him and we rekindled things very quickly and got married very quickly. I don’t regret it. But it was too fast. And it ended up being a really awful divorce. But now I find I can even still love him but have moved far on from that.

Flora, the way Yona explained it to me is that it is a little of both. Keep in mind, Yona believes that we all have a path set in stone. What she told me is that my POI has a Wheel of Fortune going on right now, and there is absolutely nothing I can do to change or influence his cycle. BUT she also sees us reconnecting as the wheel turns around. So she told me to live my life and progress my journey. This way, when he does reappear, I will be in the best place I can be to deal with the situation.

ladya

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2019, 05:02:07 PM »

i relate to this a lot. the best thing to do is just leave them alone. if your gut is telling you that then listen to it but move forward in the mean time. Be ok with the possibility that he may not come back but hey if he does then thats great. do whats best for you in the mean time. from my past experience with my ex doesnt matter if hes with someone. you can only run away from how you truly feel inside for so long until it hits him dead in the face. dont wait around but trust me if he cares hell be back.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2019, 05:03:16 PM »

If you don’t mind me asking, why did it never lead to reconciliation?

My POI didn't want a commitment and he knows I do. He never completely severed ties though, so I would say it's about bad timing.  I could text him right now and get a reply within 10 minutes. I'm not blocked or ignored. He just won't allow it to move forward.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2019, 05:23:32 PM »
I had a pretty bad breakup with my ex-husband and we wouldn't even talk. We communicated through his family and his sister would pick up the baby for him. His sister helped out a lot back then and we agreed to go to therapy. It worked for a while and he did move back in. We ended up separating again and eventually divorcing. He met a girl when we separated and I found out he started to see her again while we were in therapy. We have a good co-parenting relationship now and it took 2 years to get to this point. He knows that I have been seeing someone for over a year now and he sent me a few flirty text a few weeks ago and he has been friendly when we do drop offs. I found out he broke up with his gf recently. I have moved on and will never go back to him, but 2 of my readers mentioned a former lover coming back. I don't want anyone back from my past and I definitely wasn't expecting him to start flirting.

Before we got back together a lot of readers predicted it but only 3 warned that it wouldn't last. Even though we rekindled he never really changed which led to us divorcing.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2019, 07:23:05 PM »

I feel this 100%. My ex isn't with someone, but has a lot going on, career change, move, baggage from the past. I wish I could offer some advice on how to overcome the internal conflict that we feel when we want to let go and can't at the same time. You are definitely not alone though!

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2019, 02:17:51 AM »
I have never really gotten back with an ex unless it was a recent one and maybe due to an abrupt ending that just required a cooling off period.   Usually when I am done with something I'm done and there is no going back for me even though psychics have told me many times over the years "Oh you and so and so were made for each other" and blah blah blah...its never happened, ever... and I have not really even wanted it to happen to be honest.  I typically think exes are exes for a reason. 

I really think that psychics do more damage than good when it comes to keeping people hanging on much longer than they should in the hopes that someone will return when we should be out living our lives and, if they return, they return...deal with it if it happens.  Why stay stuck in meantime?  I have certainly been guilty of this in the past myself.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2019, 02:35:41 AM »
Yes and that’s my problem ! Instead of leaving I keep going back until I move on. I was in this one relationship for about 4 years. I kept going back and going back because I loved him so much ! Then he hit me and I never went back after that ! That was my deal breaker . And yes he came back, begging, popping up at my house, giving me money, wanted to marry me . He was doing all the right things after I moved on !!! I stayed getting readings on him too smh now I feel so crazy to have done that . Even to this day he still call and want to give it another shot lmao . Too bad I’m crazy about someone new *sighs* now it’s anew cycle of calls

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2019, 02:49:49 AM »
Yeah I guess that's it...we all have our own breaking points or deal breakers where we are truly *done* and can walk away and not look back.  I have a lot more now that I am older so it takes much less time for me to notice them as well because I'm paying more attention now right out of the gate.  Good for you for not tolerating being hit!

Offline Star_01

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2019, 12:10:23 PM »
I've never had a ex return to me, ever. I feel like usually there's too much water under the bridge with an ex for things to ever be rekindled or move on like nothing's happened.

For example I was told that with my recent POI he will return, but I can't talk to him like nothing's happened after how he treated me and how long he has been out of contact. Things would need to be said and he wouldn't like this and after all the hurt and upset I could never forgive him.

It depends on how the relationship was like, ended, how bad things were and if the guy is fair and square. If he is narcy, then there's no hope of you being able to move on healthily as he will never see his faults and accept them. It depends if the guy is healthy or toxic, there's many factors involved... But like, 1% on this board get back with their exes and it's happily every after and smooth sailing.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2019, 05:15:17 PM »
I've never had a ex return to me, ever. I feel like usually there's too much water under the bridge with an ex for things to ever be rekindled or move on like nothing's happened.

For example I was told that with my recent POI he will return, but I can't talk to him like nothing's happened after how he treated me and how long he has been out of contact. Things would need to be said and he wouldn't like this and after all the hurt and upset I could never forgive him.

It depends on how the relationship was like, ended, how bad things were and if the guy is fair and square. If he is narcy, then there's no hope of you being able to move on healthily as he will never see his faults and accept them. It depends if the guy is healthy or toxic, there's many factors involved... But like, 1% on this board get back with their exes and it's happily every after and smooth sailing.

I feel like a lot of them come back in some way though. They just don’t work out for whatever reason. I have 3 exes and 2 have came back. I only gave one a 2nd chance and it was worse than the first time but we also didn’t work out what happened the 1st time, we just jumped in a thought time fixed everything. The 2nd one I would never go back but I never loved him either. My 3rd ex was very recent and I have a feeling it’s not 100% over but I also know it would have to be me approaching him. Our breakup was terrible and I was the one who made it that way.

I guess it the way the returning ex approaches it?