Author Topic: Actual Predictions That Passed ... List and Detail  (Read 3174 times)

Offline Silverlightnmoom

Re: Actual Predictions That Passed ... List and Detail
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2019, 02:34:08 PM »
Oh I've read with Hipa through Purple Ocean! She goes by Tarot by Hipa on there. She actually ended up being pretty accurate for me too even though I didn't believe it at the time. I read with her over 6 months ago and all of her predictions passed (granted it wasn't many for 3 min video reads). Purple Ocean also scared me because there are SOO many fakes on there. But glad to know she is at least gifted based on our experiences.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2019, 01:42:38 AM »
Bump

Yona QOC Kisha Micah   Main ones for me that were wrong.  I only really read with them and a handful of keen readers didn't move too far away from them for a long time.

They did get predictions right but it was the wrong person that it was with  well not wrong because I am deliriously happy with him.

My advise is let go of it all, it helped for me and I was happy with the outcome but I lost years waiting, deciphering readers and deciding who was right or wrong.  Discovered that wasn't living my life it was torture.

I now only read with Yona and Matilda and maybe one other every now and again because overall if you let go of the expectations those two are the best there is and I have used them for about 3 years now.

There was a few she was wrong on but then it sort of happened elsewhere

She was wrong about my initial POI coming back in the timeframe, it happened later but he came back  But she said by that time I would have moved on.  So right but wrong on timeline

She was wrong about conversations happened with my New POI they happened with someone I wasn't interested in.

But overall the only one that got actual outcome right  I would say to be fair though that a few other random psychics told me that my poi was a waste of time and not coming back but they were really random emerengy calls and I cannot remember who they were.

but the big hitters got it wrong, buuuuuuuuut some of them got what happened right but with another person.  I know that sounds complicate but it is.

I know many that read with her and she has been bout 50% right but to be honest you wont know until it all plays out who is right or wrong

If you dont mind me asking, who were the heavy hitters that were wrong? Sorry just trying to organize things in my head lol

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2019, 01:46:52 AM »
Bump

Yona QOC Kisha Micah   Main ones for me that were wrong.  I only really read with them and a handful of keen readers didn't move too far away from them for a long time.

They did get predictions right but it was the wrong person that it was with  well not wrong because I am deliriously happy with him.

My advise is let go of it all, it helped for me and I was happy with the outcome but I lost years waiting, deciphering readers and deciding who was right or wrong.  Discovered that wasn't living my life it was torture.

I now only read with Yona and Matilda and maybe one other every now and again because overall if you let go of the expectations those two are the best there is and I have used them for about 3 years now.

There was a few she was wrong on but then it sort of happened elsewhere

She was wrong about my initial POI coming back in the timeframe, it happened later but he came back  But she said by that time I would have moved on.  So right but wrong on timeline

She was wrong about conversations happened with my New POI they happened with someone I wasn't interested in.

But overall the only one that got actual outcome right  I would say to be fair though that a few other random psychics told me that my poi was a waste of time and not coming back but they were really random emerengy calls and I cannot remember who they were.

but the big hitters got it wrong, buuuuuuuuut some of them got what happened right but with another person.  I know that sounds complicate but it is.

I know many that read with her and she has been bout 50% right but to be honest you wont know until it all plays out who is right or wrong

If you dont mind me asking, who were the heavy hitters that were wrong? Sorry just trying to organize things in my head lol

Offline texmex

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2019, 07:08:52 AM »
Nat-

Have now read with Hipa (a while back), Bridgette, and Stephanie. All are calling new start but only after poi craters from hard knocks. B and S both say I will choose between her and new person on the scene. Both picked up energy and current activity of POI. Both Stephanie and Bridgette were super wired into past and current situation and energy. S immediately saw other person and said it is a passing thing. Likely correct as POI is dating around. Both said they see a connection and poi hanging on to me but confused and unsure what to do. Both see eventual return but say I’ll choose between POI and new person. Spot on reads.

Reading with Yona next and then hanging it up and leaving it to Universe. Too much to wait around. I’m glad I got the clarity.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 01:30:54 PM by texmex »

Offline friendlyface

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2019, 09:09:54 AM »
Stephanie got another one for me too. Had a read just a couple of weeks or so ago. She said she saw a 'corporate energy' around my new business and that a company will want me to do something for them. I've actually now had a few companies approach me with contracts being written up right now. First one gets signed off tomorrow. This is resulting in $$$$$$ and more clients - which is also something she predicted months ago (more clients and more money). She also said relief would come just in time and I won't lose my house - today I got another month reprieve from a debt. The new clients/money that comes will cover that within the next month.

About POI she still sees him coming back - he hasn't yet and it's been almost 6 months now. What I liked about our most recent reading is she said something along the lines of... "If I thought for a second he didn't have such deep feelings for you and didn't think about you I would tell you...but I can't tell you that because it's just not what I'm picking up." and "I know he's coming - I just can't see when!" and she was very honest about that. So I'm sticking with her.

Also had a mini freebie with Will a few months ago...a couple of smaller things he hit on are coming to pass right now. Will be interesting to see what happens next :)

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2019, 10:47:34 PM »
I read with Stephanie T very recently.. what she said was actually quite true about me, although i asked about particular man. She told me that my energies at the moment is shifting and changing, and i will be offered new opportunities to go forward in different ways from that of the past..which is really interesting to me, as i do feel this within myself. This energies changing will still be happening for the next 6 months. Not only my relationships and love life, it's everything within me and my all aspects. She mentioned to me to take the personal relationships to a very flexible and fluid approach because the people that are around me at the moment romantically are not the ones who are going to be featuring in my future going forwards. If i take this as advice, i save money in doing the readings, because none of the men that i am meeting now, it's going to work. This is the first time i had this kind of reading from ST and i do feel whatever she said exactly what is happening to me right now :)
Hope this helps.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2019, 11:37:44 PM »
Well let me see I’ve had many readings. But this particular readings I had last year with mysticalcraft Ariana and another psychic which I don’t want to name bc she’s not listed on this site anywhere . Anywho, I was in this situation with my POI and he left for like 4 months. He didn’t really leave (we communicated everyday? but wasn’t present . Well they said he’ll be back in June. Said there would be a fight between two people(assuming the person he was with) and he’ll be back. Which did happen but sooner than expected. He was back in May. The reader also mentioned a lawsuit which did go in my favor like she said . She said it’ll be in July but it wasn’t all said and done until August.

Offline Yaz88

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2019, 02:18:42 AM »
Well let me see I’ve had many readings. But this particular readings I had last year with mysticalcraft Ariana and another psychic which I don’t want to name bc she’s not listed on this site anywhere . Anywho, I was in this situation with my POI and he left for like 4 months. He didn’t really leave (we communicated everyday? but wasn’t present . Well they said he’ll be back in June. Said there would be a fight between two people(assuming the person he was with) and he’ll be back. Which did happen but sooner than expected. He was back in May. The reader also mentioned a lawsuit which did go in my favor like she said . She said it’ll be in July but it wasn’t all said and done until August.

So Cteebaby, MysticalcraftArriana was accurate for you?  Did you read with her more than once.  I’ve got a big prediction she made due to happen end of this month or next month.  So of course, I’d love to know the details of your experience with her!

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2019, 02:25:28 PM »

So Cteebaby, MysticalcraftArriana was accurate for you?  Did you read with her more than once.  I’ve got a big prediction she made due to happen end of this month or next month.  So of course, I’d love to know the details of your experience with her!

I’ve read with her a lot just PM me because I don’t want to say everything on the public forum

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2019, 08:22:26 PM »

I’ve read with her a lot just PM me because I don’t want to say everything on the public forum
I've read with her a couple of times and it would always seem as if she were headed in the right direction and then nothing would pan out as she said. Nothing. When I went back during the second reading I mentioned to her that nothing transpired and she said yeah I was wrong. I only mentioned it so she could look into why she was wrong on what she saw, because she was very nice.

Offline texmex

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2019, 01:28:45 AM »
Update-

Read with Yona and she validated what Stephanie and Bridgette said. Told me POI is coming back but I will decide on new love interest instead.

Bigger Update - Y, B, and S all correct! New love interest on board! Went out fir first time in months and hit it off huge w new person!!! They called it. This is a less than 1 week old connection. Giving credit where due.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2019, 01:30:20 AM »
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

PLEASE !!!!!!

PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME ABOUT THE ADVISOR I HAVE NOT DISCLOSED ON THIS POST!!! AS I SAID I AM NOT AND WILL NOT PASS ON THAT INFO BECAUSE OF SAID REASONS I ALREADY STATED ON THIS THREAD.... I DONT COME HERE OFTEN BUT I HAVE OVER 25 DIFFERENT EMAILS ASKING/BEGGING/ NAGGING ABOUT WHY I WONT TELL WHO THE ADVISOR IS! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? I HOPE SOME OF THESE PEOPLE CHECK ON THEIR OWN KIDS MORE THAN THESE PSYCHICS THAT DONT CARE ABOUT U...IM NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH ANYONE ON WHY I WONT SAY THE ADVISOR .... INSTEAD BE GRATEFUL I PUT OUT MY EXPERIENCE AND SHARED OTHERS WHO WERE ALSO GREAT.... IS THAT NOT GOOD ENOUGH ???!!!! IF EVERYONE CALLS THE SAME PERSON THEIR ACCURACY AND BALANCE IS THROWN OFF! ITS ALMOST SCARY TO SEE WHAT LENGTHS PEOPLE GOTO TO SEEK MORE AND MORE PSYCHICS ! LET THE UNIVERSE WORK SOMETIMES! RELAX ! GET OUT AND HAVE A DRINK WITH FRIENDS ! IDC IF IM WRITING IN CAPS BECAUSE I NEED IT TO BE CRYSTAL CLEAR THAT THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND IM NOT TOLERATING IT ANYMORE. TAKE THE RECOMMENDATIONS I GAVE OR DONT TAKE NOTHING !

AND JUST IN CASE YOU STILL DONT UNDERSTAND : NO I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU WHO MY GO TO ADVISOR IS !!!!  I DONT READ MUCH AT ALL AND I REFUSE TO LET THIS BOARD TAINT SOMETHING GREAT ..... THANK U AND HAVE A GOOD DAY !

NOTE **** IF IT DONT APPLY LET IT FLY !!!!!

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2019, 02:31:01 AM »
I have a couple of great psychics off of keen I haven’t disclosed either. I don’t want their lines getting busy lol

Offline HopelesslyHis

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2019, 03:25:58 AM »

PLEASE !!!!!!

PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME ABOUT THE ADVISOR I HAVE NOT DISCLOSED ON THIS POST!!! AS I SAID I AM NOT AND WILL NOT PASS ON THAT INFO BECAUSE OF SAID REASONS I ALREADY STATED ON THIS THREAD.... I DONT COME HERE OFTEN BUT I HAVE OVER 25 DIFFERENT EMAILS ASKING/BEGGING/ NAGGING ABOUT WHY I WONT TELL WHO THE ADVISOR IS! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? I HOPE SOME OF THESE PEOPLE CHECK ON THEIR OWN KIDS MORE THAN THESE PSYCHICS THAT DONT CARE ABOUT U...IM NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH ANYONE ON WHY I WONT SAY THE ADVISOR .... INSTEAD BE GRATEFUL I PUT OUT MY EXPERIENCE AND SHARED OTHERS WHO WERE ALSO GREAT.... IS THAT NOT GOOD ENOUGH ???!!!! IF EVERYONE CALLS THE SAME PERSON THEIR ACCURACY AND BALANCE IS THROWN OFF! ITS ALMOST SCARY TO SEE WHAT LENGTHS PEOPLE GOTO TO SEEK MORE AND MORE PSYCHICS ! LET THE UNIVERSE WORK SOMETIMES! RELAX ! GET OUT AND HAVE A DRINK WITH FRIENDS ! IDC IF IM WRITING IN CAPS BECAUSE I NEED IT TO BE CRYSTAL CLEAR THAT THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND IM NOT TOLERATING IT ANYMORE. TAKE THE RECOMMENDATIONS I GAVE OR DONT TAKE NOTHING !

AND JUST IN CASE YOU STILL DONT UNDERSTAND : NO I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU WHO MY GO TO ADVISOR IS !!!!  I DONT READ MUCH AT ALL AND I REFUSE TO LET THIS BOARD TAINT SOMETHING GREAT ..... THANK U AND HAVE A GOOD DAY !

😟 I'm sorry people aren't getting the message. I hope it stops soon. Thanks for sharing anyway. Don't let it drive you away from the forum.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2019, 11:36:45 AM »

PLEASE !!!!!!

😟 I'm sorry people aren't getting the message. I hope it stops soon. Thanks for sharing anyway. Don't let it drive you away from the forum.

Some of these people I never even heard of .... it’s insane ....I pop in here and there but not as much as I used to because I work a lot and have cared about reading way less than before

anything