Author Topic: Idalia’s insights  (Read 2626 times)

Offline Scristal81

Idalia’s insights
« on: June 26, 2019, 04:22:16 AM »
Anyone had a reading with Idalia?

Offline Ninacy

Re: Idalia’s insights
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2019, 07:09:41 AM »
Xmm there are a lot of indications in her profile that she is a skilled scammer. Her profile description is general and there are several typos and grammar mistakes. Secondly, there are at least 6 people mentioning that she tried to sell them a cleansing which is a typical scam and scare tactic to milk you out of $$$.
Judging by her positive reviews, she must be well-versed in human psychology or have a slight ability to read people's energies but again I don't see anyone mentioning their predictions came to pass.

I wouldn't personally go to her or trust her. She doesn't seem reliable.

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2019, 06:58:51 PM »
I can attest that she is inaccurate and she does not read situations well. Her timelines make no sense and she reads emotions very incorrectly. I told her something; she questioned it. Then I told her, "No, I know this is true," and she responded, "You're right. It is true." How is it true now if you questioned me a minute ago?? DO NOT trust her.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2019, 05:45:07 PM »
I can attest that she is inaccurate and she does not read situations well. Her timelines make no sense and she reads emotions very incorrectly. I told her something; she questioned it. Then I told her, "No, I know this is true," and she responded, "You're right. It is true." How is it true now if you questioned me a minute ago?? DO NOT trust her.

Thanks for confirming my initial impressions. I could tell that something was off but wasn't sure...

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2019, 11:44:59 PM »
Update: I tried to contact her to complain and she had me blocked on bitwine. I filed a complaint via paypal. She then emailed my personal email address with her phone number and instead of try to resolve anything via paypal, she gave me her cell phone number. In good faith, I called the number and all she wanted was to know why I would post a "lie" in the review and claimed Bitwine blocked me and that she didn't. She offered to give me another reading; I said, 'no, thanks,' and I said, 'You can't read me anyway. You blocked me.' and she responded, "I didn't block you. Bitwine did. I think it's something wrong with the system." She then got a bit aggressive, said she would read me over the phone, and I hung up.

She lied STRAIGHT THROUGH HER TEETH.

I contacted bitwine about her harassing me after my review and the paypal chargeback and they said they have the practice of canceling any client who issues a charge back. I explained the circumstances and gave them the transcripts as well as the legal definitions of harassment for my home state and hers. They are now investigating.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2019, 02:58:30 PM »
Update: I tried to contact her to complain and she had me blocked on bitwine. I filed a complaint via paypal. She then emailed my personal email address with her phone number and instead of try to resolve anything via paypal, she gave me her cell phone number. In good faith, I called the number and all she wanted was to know why I would post a "lie" in the review and claimed Bitwine blocked me and that she didn't. She offered to give me another reading; I said, 'no, thanks,' and I said, 'You can't read me anyway. You blocked me.' and she responded, "I didn't block you. Bitwine did. I think it's something wrong with the system." She then got a bit aggressive, said she would read me over the phone, and I hung up.

She lied STRAIGHT THROUGH HER TEETH.

I contacted bitwine about her harassing me after my review and the paypal chargeback and they said they have the practice of canceling any client who issues a charge back. I explained the circumstances and gave them the transcripts as well as the legal definitions of harassment for my home state and hers. They are now investigating.

Ogg God what a scumbag. Really sorry for your experience. I could tell by examining her profile that she is a skilled scammer. I will add her to my list...

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2019, 06:20:02 PM »
Update on the Idalia situation: I contacted Bitwine. They investigated. I sent a screenshot of her email sent to me offsite. I told them I wanted a refund because this is harassment. Anyway, she told Bitwine she isn't giving me a refund. She is now suspended for a week from the site for contacting me offsite.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2019, 06:26:31 PM »
Update on the Idalia situation: I contacted Bitwine. They investigated. I sent a screenshot of her email sent to me offsite. I told them I wanted a refund because this is harassment. Anyway, she told Bitwine she isn't giving me a refund. She is now suspended for a week from the site for contacting me offsite.

Omg !!!! Good - I hope this means you automatically get a refund now !

She’s a joke , she had a deal so I contacted her and asked for a timeline and she said “ that will Be $80.”

LOL girl are you for real??? Please . Bye Felicia .

anything