Author Topic: I need help guys... :/  (Read 14022 times)

Offline Catlover86

I need help guys... :/
« on: June 20, 2019, 06:09:28 PM »
Hi everyone,

I am feeling so down today. Could really use some help. I’ve had readings with Yona, abundant visions, cookie, and lady Jenna this year. They all pick up the same thing. I’ll be in a relationship around summer/after summer so like July-September? Right now, things aren’t going so well in any area of my life. I am pregnant, I need to move out of my current home, and financially I am struggling. Unfortunately I am not in a relationship with the dad but he’s very involved. Yona mentioned new love and asked me of that surprised me, I said well I’m pregnant so I don’t know if you’re picking up the pregnancy/baby, she said it was “adult love” potential long term. Then said she saw a man and woman’s hand together in an agreement but that it had to do with moving? She said he and I would move in together. We’re not even in a relationship and we live 2 hours away from each other. So I don’t know. Cookie saw exactly what’s happening now, periods in 2019 of me not feeling like a priority, going to be times where I want to just walk away, but she saw us meeting families (which happened) and that we would be getting closer. Didn’t saw we would be in a relationship so idk, abundant sees him wanting to start up a romantic relationship, gave me the timeframe, and said basically my life is going to be good. Right now things seem so shitty :,( I feel like he’s still doing his thing if you know what I mean because he’s distant now. Nobody picks ups on a third party, not even Yona but still. Then I feel like shit because I told him I booked a date to take maternity pictures and asked if he wanted to join, he said no. :,( made me feel so stupid. Can anyone give me some advice? I know these are very popular readers. What do you guys think?

Offline username1111

Re: I need help guys... :/
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 06:23:52 PM »
I don't know how far you are into your pregnancy, neither how old you and the father are... But I am gonna give you a bit of my own experience and I hope it will help.
I was pregnant at 19, the dad was also very young. It was unplanned and took both of us by surprise. As a woman, you are in it 100% of the time 24/7 from the day you realized whats happening. For men, it takes a lot more time, often, they need to meet their baby, hold him/her to get it, to feel their involvement and commit to the daddy's life... The pregnancy can create a big rift between you because you have NO ways to escape it, and he has ALL the ways to still do it. He may want to use all the time he has left before the birth to enjoy his life as a non-dad-yet.
Courage, ping me if you want to talk more. :)

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 07:29:05 PM »
Hi everyone,

I am feeling so down today. Could really use some help. I’ve had readings with Yona, abundant visions, cookie, and lady Jenna this year. They all pick up the same thing. I’ll be in a relationship around summer/after summer so like July-September? Right now, things aren’t going so well in any area of my life. I am pregnant, I need to move out of my current home, and financially I am struggling. Unfortunately I am not in a relationship with the dad but he’s very involved. Yona mentioned new love and asked me of that surprised me, I said well I’m pregnant so I don’t know if you’re picking up the pregnancy/baby, she said it was “adult love” potential long term. Then said she saw a man and woman’s hand together in an agreement but that it had to do with moving? She said he and I would move in together. We’re not even in a relationship and we live 2 hours away from each other. So I don’t know. Cookie saw exactly what’s happening now, periods in 2019 of me not feeling like a priority, going to be times where I want to just walk away, but she saw us meeting families (which happened) and that we would be getting closer. Didn’t saw we would be in a relationship so idk, abundant sees him wanting to start up a romantic relationship, gave me the timeframe, and said basically my life is going to be good. Right now things seem so shitty :,( I feel like he’s still doing his thing if you know what I mean because he’s distant now. Nobody picks ups on a third party, not even Yona but still. Then I feel like shit because I told him I booked a date to take maternity pictures and asked if he wanted to join, he said no. :,( made me feel so stupid. Can anyone give me some advice? I know these are very popular readers. What do you guys think?

is that all about poi1 or the new guy that yona predicted? Because maybe they are all picking up on a new guy? I know that cookie and abundant can be a bit too optimistic with their time frames. And especially if yona is picking it up too and they all allign, I would be hopeful!

Can I tell you something? You never know what tomorrow will bring (: Things can change in an instant. Stay hopeful <3

After I told Yona I was expecting she automatically tied new adult love to the dad. She didn’t describe a man or was very detailed, that’s what worries me is that she just automatically said it’s him. Abundant describes him and our situation pretty accurately and keeps stating she sees us together. She kept getting the number 7 so she felt July was going to be the key month of him trying to make it a “romantic commitment” but it doesn’t feel like it could happen that soon. Yona said summer, she said ace of cups, new big love, not just the baby. I am trying to be optimistic.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2019, 08:52:32 PM »
I might sound like a downer but I don't think you should trust what psychics say. If you contact psychics, try your best to take what they say with a grain of salt. Because many times, if not most times, they can be very very wrong.

If you are seeking counsel maybe talk to a therapist. Or trust your own gut. Can you rely on this man? Do you want to be with him? Does he prove to be a good partner/father so far? If the answer to one of these questions is no, then can you try to build a life without him? Rely on family, friends and yourself to raise this baby and move forward in life.

Hugs to you and best of luck!!!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2019, 09:06:18 PM »
Hi Catlover - I think what username1111 has said is great insight. That being said, what others have mentioned about taking readings with a grain of salt also still applies - I have read with Yona for a while and I’m sure you have noticed from comments on the board that unfortunately her timing can be accurate season-wise, just the wrong year.  I have no doubt that if Yona sees a big love coming for you, that it will come...the big question is WHEN (and sometimes who lol).  Please try not to lose hope that even if things aren’t meant to be with your child’s father that there is someone amazing that the universe will bring you when the time is right. In fact, regarding love matters, Yona has occasionally used that same phrase regading the time being right (or not) when referring to my love situations.

Stay strong - please do what’s best for yourself and your child, and things will eventually work out for the best. Sending lots of positive vibes your way!! <3

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2019, 09:25:30 PM »
I agree don't fret over the reading.  Half the time these outcomes never happen even if they tell you exactly what you are wearing at that moment and what you binge watched 3 months ago.  Nothing is set in stone.  I would just focus on your all around health and the little one you are carrying.   Plus save your money because having a baby is costly.

Offline happyk

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2019, 10:07:55 PM »
Exactly opposite of what Yona said to me is happening to me right now so I wouldn't put my eggs in that basket. I'm sorry but I think we all need to be real and your baby needs you, save that money. Anything a psychic says, I would not base my life on it because I've had a lot of experience and 99% of what they said has been wrong. I've gotten a hit here and there but nothing major has happened. I cannot even imagine being in your shoes and you are very brave but don't cling on to anything. Even psychics have to give you disclaimer that readings are for entertainment purposes only so I would'nt listen to anyone saying psychics are right and be hopeful, not what I've been through. Hope it's a very dangerous thing. If a man loves you and wants to be in your life there's absolutely nothing that would keep him apart from you.

Offline persephone

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2019, 10:14:14 PM »
I know how you feel, I’m a mother and I’ve been in your shoes. It’s easy to say it and hard to do it, but I think stress and worry won’t help you and your baby.
Take everything with a grain of salt.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2019, 10:16:10 PM »
Heartfelt advice, stop the readings and focus on your life in a practical way. No psychic is ever to be relied upon on situations that matter for you. Consider having an honest talk with your childs father, seek counseling, and maybe ask for practical help from your friends and families. Whatever is meant to happen will happen. Save your money.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2019, 11:29:04 PM »
Hi everyone,

Why have his baby if he’s a total retard? I’m not being insensitive but I’m asking because I know a lot of cases where this happens and I don’t understand it. also the readers u mentioned maybe popular but doesn’t mean they are accurate with current situation AND OUTCOMES. None of those u mentioned were right for me . I feel like helping u so I’m going to inbox u . It baffles me how men can be to a woman AFTER sex and good times but don’t let these advisors make u hold on to something and hold on to hurt longer than u have to . My mother always told me What loves you doesn’t hurt you...and the main reason I don’t have kids til this day is because I refuse to be in a parentship or play house or have to have a shitty man in my life longer than I need to . Stay positive and leave him be

I get your point totally for the rest of the post , but that first line is completely insensitive, even though you said you didn’t mean to be.

There are plenty of reasons why people follow through with a pregnancy when a dad isn’t around, and your curiosity on the matter isn’t a reason for the OP to share. It’s none of our business and she shouldn’t have to, as this is obviously a sensitive and emotional time for her right now.

What if the reason is because she was told she couldn’t have kids , and this miracle happened and she’s following through because she believes it may never happen for her again?

What if it’s a religious reason?

What if it’s simply the joy of having a child?

It’s none of our business - just support the OP where support is needed , not questioning her on her choices

Offline username1111

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2019, 11:40:49 PM »
I agree with @diamondcanadian...
Even if you didn't mean to be hurtful @Natashanyc saying Why have his baby if he’s a total retard? was pretty FUCKED UP, judgmental and ignorant.
Her baby, her body, her decision - If another person can add up some comment to that, thats the future dad.

josh34

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2019, 12:00:38 AM »
Hi everyone,

Why have his baby if he’s a total retard? I’m not being insensitive but I’m asking because I know a lot of cases where this happens and I don’t understand it. also the readers u mentioned maybe popular but doesn’t mean they are accurate with current situation AND OUTCOMES. None of those u mentioned were right for me . I feel like helping u so I’m going to inbox u . It baffles me how men can be to a woman AFTER sex and good times but don’t let these advisors make u hold on to something and hold on to hurt longer than u have to . My mother always told me What loves you doesn’t hurt you...and the main reason I don’t have kids til this day is because I refuse to be in a parentship or play house or have to have a shitty man in my life longer than I need to . Stay positive and leave him be

I get your point totally for the rest of the post , but that first line is completely insensitive, even though you said you didn’t mean to be.

There are plenty of reasons why people follow through with a pregnancy when a dad isn’t around, and your curiosity on the matter isn’t a reason for the OP to share. It’s none of our business and she shouldn’t have to, as this is obviously a sensitive and emotional time for her right now.

What if the reason is because she was told she couldn’t have kids , and this miracle happened and she’s following through because she believes it may never happen for her again?

What if it’s a religious reason?

What if it’s simply the joy of having a child?

It’s none of our business - just support the OP where support is needed , not questioning her on her choices

Very well said. I love that there are those here who recognize that we should be supporting OP. We all have been through, or are going through a rough time, and it's clear to me that OP needs our support.

We're here for you, OP <3

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2019, 12:01:44 AM »
Hi everyone,

Why have his baby if he’s a total retard? I’m not being insensitive
but I’m asking because I know a lot of cases where this happens and I don’t understand it. also the readers u mentioned maybe popular but doesn’t mean they are accurate with current situation AND OUTCOMES. None of those u mentioned were right for me . I feel like helping u so I’m going to inbox u . It baffles me how men can be to a woman AFTER sex and good times but don’t let these advisors make u hold on to something and hold on to hurt longer than u have to . My mother always told me What loves you doesn’t hurt you...and the main reason I don’t have kids til this day is because I refuse to be in a parentship or play house or have to have a shitty man in my life longer than I need to . Stay positive and leave him be

You're right, you're not insensitive, you're a douchebag. Wtaf???

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2019, 12:31:45 AM »
Hi everyone,

but I’m asking because I know a lot of cases where this happens and I don’t understand it. also the readers u mentioned maybe popular but doesn’t mean they are accurate with current situation AND OUTCOMES. None of those u mentioned were right for me . I feel like helping u so I’m going to inbox u . It baffles me how men can be to a woman AFTER sex and good times but don’t let these advisors make u hold on to something and hold on to hurt longer than u have to . My mother always told me What loves you doesn’t hurt you...and the main reason I don’t have kids til this day is because I refuse to be in a parentship or play house or have to have a shitty man in my life longer than I need to . Stay positive and leave him be

I asked that for a reason ... I came from a woman who made the same choice and my sister is almost 40 and can count on one hand how many times she saw her dad ... it hurts the child and reading her post reminded me of my mom and my middle sister who also went through the same thing. I have a very RAW way of speaking and a lot of times people mistake it for disrespect but in reality IM HONESTLY TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC ... u may not like my delivery but I don’t understand why men want to play like they so into you then ghost when responsibility hits... so who’s really the douchebag???... I also had a single parent most of my life so I think I know first hand how parentships or situationships work. I felt bad when she said he wouldn’t do the photos with her but again I’m sorry he’s a assholeee and I know we sometimes disregard signs of a man who is no good for us and that’s why I offered help and the very few ppl who know my situation here can understand why I’m empathize with her .... would u have a mans baby who is not ready nor willing to be a father or be with you ? (That’s a real question not sarcasm) it’s kinda late to ask for commitment...idk why these psychics telling a pregnant woman about NEW LOVE INTEREST OR A NEW MAN. I’m not gonna sugarcoat her more than she has already been. I know what it’s like to spend hundreds on false hope and holding on to a no good bastard and I would hate for a mother to be to go down that spiral or depression. That was my angle on my post so call me what u want... this is the internet hun your opinion of what u think I am is not valid in my real life. But I do hope your thumbs feel better lol (sarcasm) :)

josh34

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2019, 12:39:33 AM »
Hi everyone,

I asked that for a reason ... I came from a woman who made the same choice and my sister is almost 40 and can count on one hand how many times she saw her dad ... it hurts the child and reading her post reminded me of my mom and my middle sister who also went through the same thing. I have a very RAW way of speaking and a lot of times people mistake it for disrespect but in reality IM HONESTLY TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC ... u may not like my delivery but I don’t understand why men want to play like they so into you then ghost when responsibility hits... so who’s really the douchebag???... I also had a single parent most of my life so I think I know first hand how parentships or situationships work. I felt bad when she said he wouldn’t do the photos with her but again I’m sorry he’s a assholeee and I know we sometimes disregard signs of a man who is no good for us and that’s why I offered help and the very few ppl who know my situation here can understand why I’m empathize with her .... would u have a mans baby who is not ready nor willing to be a father or be with you ? (That’s a real question not sarcasm) it’s kinda late to ask for commitment...idk why these psychics telling a pregnant woman about NEW LOVE INTEREST OR A NEW MAN. I’m not gonna sugarcoat her more than she has already been. I know what it’s like to spend hundreds on false hope and holding on to a no good bastard and I would hate for a mother to be to go down that spiral or depression. That was my angle on my post so call me what u want... this is the internet hun your opinion of what u think I am is not valid in my real life. But I do hope your thumbs feel better lol (sarcasm) :)

I get your heart was in the right place, but understand that not every "baby daddy" is evil, and likewise, not every one of them are going to just up and ghost, and disappear. I'm sorry for your experience, but you can't use your single experience to claim what will happen to this person, as if it were fact. She did say her guy and she were getting closer. I'm sorry you've been through that, you don't deserve that kind of thing happening. But please know that experiences differ from individual to individual.