Author Topic: Repeated psychic readings and outcome changes  (Read 1028 times)

Offline ES1281

Repeated psychic readings and outcome changes
« on: May 21, 2019, 08:01:18 AM »
Hi guys

I've read with a lot of psychics before, and there are some I do trust.

Here is my question that I'd like to ask, I myself had experience of

[The first to second readings were most accurate.
 After that if I ask the same question over and over again before the thing to manifest, accuracy wasn't like the begining ones.]

*For example,

-First reading
I will meet a guy again he has good feelings about me, when we meet there will be romantic moments but I won't feel romance.

-Third reading
This guy only think I'm a friend and he won't offer anything romance.

Outocome:
Things happened exactly like the first reading but not the third one.
But I have to admit when i had the third reading actually I wished that guy only think I'm a friend and won't offer anything romantic. But still happened just like the first reading.

----------
I'd like to know if there is anybody had the same experience like me.

Thank you! :-*
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 08:06:07 AM by ES1281 »

Offline Rinny121182

Re: Repeated psychic readings and outcome changes
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 12:24:25 PM »
I've had this happen quite a few times with inconsistent readers that I now refuse to read with. However in cases like this I have found the first reading is usually the most accurate & the rest are bunk.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2019, 08:55:55 PM »
Most of the consistent readers keep notes, they write down your first name and birthday when they ask, then they write a little snippet about what you talked about.

I recently read with someone from a brand new account.  The reader asked if I had read with them before, I replied "not that I can remember"  After a little bit the reader located their notes and told me that all of sudden they remember me.  Then they were mad that I was calling from a new account and they hung up.

I used to think there was no way that they could take notes but most of them do if they ask your birthday.

Offline mrrrrh22

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2019, 09:59:36 PM »
This has happened to me. I had a few psychics that were so accurate in their first reading or two with me. They provided very specific details and timelines, so there was no way of them just having a lucky guess. And because they got predictions correct, I kept reading with them, thinking they'd hit on future predictions, but I was wrong. None of their predictions after the first reading or two ever came to pass...I'm convinced I was reading with them too much or too often and throwing off the energy or something.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2019, 11:09:01 PM »
Had this happen to me once with a reader that I trusted. She gave me advice telling me I should be calm in the situation, to not text POI as frequent and to not take personally his lack of communication. Two months later after me doing as told, I asked for a follow up and she flipped on me. Said POI the energy had shifted and POI was looking to build something elsewhere. You can imagine how much of a fool I felt after doing all that effort to keep things going whilst the other person rode towards the sunset with someone else.  ::)

OMG that’s awful I’m sorry

Offline ES1281

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2019, 02:52:58 PM »
Thank you for your reply, wish good luck on everybody:)

anything