Author Topic: Bitwine readers who hit it out of the park ...  (Read 8080 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Bitwine readers who hit it out of the park ...
« on: May 07, 2019, 03:17:11 PM »
I figured I'd ask the pressing question of what Bitwine readers worked for YOU.   Who have you come back to because their predictions have come to pass.  I have read thru many posts just figured it would be nice to have everyone's opinion on the Bitwine thread here.

I have read that some had great results from their first reading with an advisor and each time they went back it seem like they connected less or were less accurate.   Do you have someone that has been consistant for you?

Offline PinkyD

Re: Bitwine readers who hit it out of the park ...
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 06:23:49 PM »
I figured I'd ask the pressing question of what Bitwine readers worked for YOU.   Who have you come back to because their predictions have come to pass.  I have read thru many posts just figured it would be nice to have everyone's opinion on the Bitwine thread here.

I have read that some had great results from their first reading with an advisor and each time they went back it seem like they connected less or were less accurate.   Do you have someone that has been consistant for you?

Well, I'm still waiting out predictions but, on bitwine, the only ones who were accurate for me were Ari and angeleyeselizabeth, ari was a really good empath and picked up well on the present as well but I'm still waiting out her predictions. Elizabeth was pretty okay with her predictions as well, she made a lot of like, holistic suggestions and would talk about her personal life too so idk 😕

Everyone else I read with was just flat out wrong. Nothing came to pass.

Offline happyk

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 07:01:33 PM »
I'm sure at this point I sound like I'm being paid by Miss Ann but she's been correct about a few things and her wheel of Fortune reading has been pretty on point. Julia Caliope was also one of the very few who got specifics correct quite unbelievably but I know she hasn't worked too great for a lot of you.  Steer clear from LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN PSYCHIC though. I can't stress this enough.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 10:02:14 PM »
That reading for the year you did with Miss Ann, she doesn't still offer it does she?

Offline happyk

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 10:17:53 PM »
That reading for the year you did with Miss Ann, she doesn't still offer it does she?

She does. Special Offer-- Wheel of the year for $25.00

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2019, 10:35:52 PM »

She does. Special Offer-- Wheel of the year for $25.00

Thank so much.  I'm gonna try that special when i catch her online. 👍

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2019, 03:42:40 PM »
No I've read with her 2x.  Nothing she predicted happen.  Plus the fact that she takes forever to send her response eats up on your time.

Offline happyk

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2019, 04:34:55 PM »
Lemme know how it goes Love.

@Abundantia I read with her for a few months and all she did was strung me along and kept telling me the overall outcome hadn't changed but he was having a hard time making a decision. Universe was making him work on himself LOL. He was working alright. Working on another bitch in bed.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2019, 04:45:41 PM »

@Abundantia I read with her for a few months and all she did was strung me along and kept telling me the overall outcome hadn't changed but he was having a hard time making a decision. Universe was making him work on himself LOL. He was working alright. Working on another bitch in bed.

Omg Happyk, i could just hug you to death! 🤣🤣🤣

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2019, 04:47:25 PM »

me too!  ughhh these men!   :-X >:(

Offline happyk

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2019, 05:23:02 PM »

😂😂🤗🤗

Offline happyk

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2019, 05:30:24 PM »

I'm telling you girls!!

Offline marciamia

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2019, 05:43:21 PM »

I'm telling you girls!!

Lookout was the one that had strung unicorn along for over 3 years on a guy who wanted nothing to do with her and had blocked her... what does that tell you 😂

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2019, 05:44:08 PM »

I'm telling you girls!!

Not to go off topic but i wish we all lived close.  Would be amazing to get a drink with you two.  Who knows we might even get kicked out with all our laughing.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 05:45:50 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline happyk

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2019, 05:55:30 PM »

I'm telling you girls!!

Not to go off topic but i wish we all lived close.  Would be amazing to get a drink with you two.  Who knows we might even get kicked out with all our laughing.

Girl, we'd start a club! Boybashers lol.