Author Topic: Bitwine readers who hit it out of the park ...  (Read 8079 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Bitwine readers who hit it out of the park ...
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2019, 06:01:30 PM »
LOL it would be a blast!

I remember when I was younger and was more in touch with my girlfriends and we all used to hang out and when we had guy problems, we would all cheer each other up etc...I think you lose part of that as you get older and it makes it harder to let go of men that are toxic.  Not saying I didn't get hung up on losers when i was younger too, lol, but it was easier to get over when I was able to vent with my close friends..now, everyone is married or just keeps to themselves lol

Offline happyk

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2019, 06:18:42 PM »
LOL it would be a blast!

I remember when I was younger and was more in touch with my girlfriends and we all used to hang out and when we had guy problems, we would all cheer each other up etc...I think you lose part of that as you get older and it makes it harder to let go of men that are toxic.  Not saying I didn't get hung up on losers when i was younger too, lol, but it was easier to get over when I was able to vent with my close friends..now, everyone is married or just keeps to themselves lol

That's true, Light. Being an adult sucks and it sucks balls specially if you're exposed to psychic readings. Thank God I live in California and everything is beautiful. If I were living alone in a place with bad weather my depression would be way worse.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2019, 06:22:00 PM »
LOL it would be a blast!

That's true, Light. Being an adult sucks and it sucks balls specially if you're exposed to psychic readings. Thank God I live in California and everything is beautiful. If I were living alone in a place with bad weather my depression would be way worse.

ugh like me here in the northeast!  It's AWFUL!

Offline happyk

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2019, 06:34:15 PM »
LOL it would be a blast!

Ugghh sorry. Weather affects my mood a lot.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2019, 06:39:16 PM »
LOL it would be a blast!

oh me too..I need sunshine and warmth.  It rains here like 85% of the time.  people are still in winter coats here and it's mid-May!

Offline happyk

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2019, 06:47:37 PM »
LOL it would be a blast!

oh me too..I need sunshine and warmth.  It rains here like 85% of the time.  people are still in winter coats here and it's mid-May!

Come over to San Francisco, girl. It's beautiful here.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2019, 07:03:08 PM »
LOL it would be a blast!

Come over to San Francisco, girl. It's beautiful here.

would love to!  :D :D

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2019, 07:14:46 PM »
Lemme know how it goes Love.

@Abundantia I read with her for a few months and all she did was strung me along and kept telling me the overall outcome hadn't changed but he was having a hard time making a decision. Universe was making him work on himself LOL. He was working alright. Working on another bitch in bed.

Omg Happyk, i could just hug you to death! 🤣🤣🤣

me too!  ughhh these men!   :-X >:(

I'm telling you girls!!

Lookout was the one that had strung unicorn along for over 3 years on a guy who wanted nothing to do with her and had blocked her... what does that tell you 😂

Omg i can't believe she told her for 3 years that he was coming back. 😱😱🤮

Excuse me, i think i just threw up in my mouth. 🤣🤣

@Happy, thanks for not rubbing it in for us unlucky people here who have to deal with change of season.  Snow is truly over rated. 😠

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2019, 07:26:28 PM »

@Abundantia I read with her for a few months and all she did was strung me along and kept telling me the overall outcome hadn't changed but he was having a hard time making a decision. Universe was making him work on himself LOL. He was working alright. Working on another bitch in bed.

I'm telling you girls!!

Lookout was the one that had strung unicorn along for over 3 years on a guy who wanted nothing to do with her and had blocked her... what does that tell you 😂

@Happy, thanks for not rubbing it in for us unlucky people here who have to deal with change of season.  Snow is truly over rated. 😠

lol girl what seasons?  we get winter and summer..and a very short summer at that LOL..and it rains.  last year I think they said we got 80 inches more rain than normal...

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2019, 07:30:28 PM »
Saw, you are so right.  I am just glad our winters have been easy on us.  Granted last summer was a washout but i guess I'd take the rain over the snow.  Bad enough people can't drive in normal weather.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2019, 07:39:56 PM »

I'm telling you girls!!

Look at unicorns posts. You’ll see lol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2019, 07:48:02 PM »
I agree Tired, you do have to be careful who you talk to about things..I have had people stab me in the back too. 

I can definitely see how that can turn into a habit of calling psychics..it's a person you don't know, who you can tell stuff to who won't be telling everyone you know lol.

I just feel I had a better support system when I was younger, I still have great friends now but everyone is so wrapped up in their life and their own issues. 

Offline happyk

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2019, 08:04:01 PM »

I'm telling you girls!!

You're welcome, Love. 😂😜

anything