Author Topic: K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)  (Read 57705 times)

Offline russianred

Re: K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)
« Reply #135 on: January 04, 2020, 05:52:45 AM »
My last couple readings in which I've given her way less information have been unremarkable.  Specific details wrong yet extremely vague at other times.  And yes, Aaron, don't continue to give her your money.  I'm not proud of developing a borderline psychic addiction, but these readers could at least have some compassion for us considering we've given some of them hundreds of dollars.

Offline dollhousewelcome

« Reply #136 on: January 04, 2020, 09:48:37 AM »
She can be moody, that's for sure. But, so far the things she says have happened for me. I removed her from my favorites one time when I thought she was rude. Then added her back because of her availability and knowing that her stuff comes true.

Offline marybell

« Reply #137 on: January 04, 2020, 06:15:05 PM »
She can be moody, that's for sure. But, so far the things she says have happened for me. I removed her from my favorites one time when I thought she was rude. Then added her back because of her availability and knowing that her stuff comes true.

IMO Neither "moody" or "rude" describes someone who believes that her word alone should be worshiped, particularly when so has been wrong.   
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 06:21:14 PM by marybell »

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #138 on: January 04, 2020, 07:05:16 PM »

She’s never been the most cheerful of advisors and she was blunt to be modest but I’ve never minded that because she was accurate and objective.  I never had an issue until she started telling me I shouldn’t question her guides/they were angry I didn’t take her advice/that she’s no ordinary advisor-is a shaman/etc. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #139 on: January 04, 2020, 07:44:40 PM »
That is a huge red flag when readers begin to tell you not to question them (their guides). And even worse when they say their guides told them that. What; why not? Are they above this? It totally leads to a cult-like mentality, as if they are some divine being and faultless beyond their own mortality. Don't question them my butt.

Yaz88

« Reply #140 on: January 04, 2020, 08:45:38 PM »

She’s never been the most cheerful of advisors and she was blunt to be modest but I’ve never minded that because she was accurate and objective.  I never had an issue until she started telling me I shouldn’t question her guides/they were angry I didn’t take her advice/that she’s no ordinary advisor-is a shaman/etc.

Here’s the thing, Aaron.  If she’s been correct for you, then I’d probably take what she says when it comes to her guides with a grain of salt.  In my profession, if a client goes and gets advice from someone else and keeps second guessing what I’ve told them, I’m not going to have much patience with them and I may very well fire them as a client. I’ve told them the answer to their question, I’ve answered it to the best of my ability, and for them to keep getting advice on the matter and then bringing up that other advice to me is wasting my time and their time, it’s a circular argument that goes nowhere. Perhaps her guides do get pissed if she keeps asking them the same question when it comes to you second guessing. Or maybe she just gets pissed and says her guides are pissed.   Hell, I’m no longer allowing myself to read tarot for myself bc I kept asking the same questions over and over and the cards got pissed and started giving me the devil card over and over again.  So yeah, I’d say my guides were annoyed AF with me. There is such a thing as “asked and answered”.  So if you want to read with her, I’d do yourself a favor and space those readings out and not necessarily bring up that you are second guessing her.  Wait until something manifests before you get another reading or else you really are just beating a dead horse. 

Offline russianred

« Reply #141 on: January 04, 2020, 09:03:18 PM »

Here’s the thing, Aaron.  If she’s been correct for you, then I’d probably take what she says when it comes to her guides with a grain of salt.  In my profession, if a client goes and gets advice from someone else and keeps second guessing what I’ve told them, I’m not going to have much patience with them and I may very well fire them as a client. I’ve told them the answer to their question, I’ve answered it to the best of my ability, and for them to keep getting advice on the matter and then bringing up that other advice to me is wasting my time and their time, it’s a circular argument that goes nowhere. Perhaps her guides do get pissed if she keeps asking them the same question when it comes to you second guessing. Or maybe she just gets pissed and says her guides are pissed.   Hell, I’m no longer allowing myself to read tarot for myself bc I kept asking the same questions over and over and the cards got pissed and started giving me the devil card over and over again.  So yeah, I’d say my guides were annoyed AF with me. There is such a thing as “asked and answered”.  So if you want to read with her, I’d do yourself a favor and space those readings out and not necessarily bring up that you are second guessing her.  Wait until something manifests before you get another reading or else you really are just beating a dead horse.

Don't you feel like there is a nice and professional way to convey this message though?  I totally agree that it is an advisor's right to say "I really don't know much more I can say right now and continuing to talk at this time would be a waste of time and money for you"... I don't think anyone has to be nasty about it.  She surely must know a big reason why people call psychics is anxiety and reassurance seeking.

Yaz88

« Reply #142 on: January 04, 2020, 09:16:23 PM »

Don't you feel like there is a nice and professional way to convey this message though?  I totally agree that it is an advisor's right to say "I really don't know much more I can say right now and continuing to talk at this time would be a waste of time and money for you"... I don't think anyone has to be nasty about it.  She surely must know a big reason why people call psychics is anxiety and reassurance seeking.

I don’t know if I’d classify as what she said to Aaron as nasty, maybe haughty, but not nasty.  I’m sure she does know that a big reason why people call psychics is anxiety and reassurance, which means that if she played into all those emotions of uncertainty she’d make bank.  The fact that she cut it off, even if she was haughty, shows that she’s more authentic than the psychics that keep you on the line entertaining all of the second guessing, etc.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #143 on: January 04, 2020, 10:01:27 PM »

I don’t know if I’d classify as what she said to Aaron as nasty, maybe haughty, but not nasty.  I’m sure she does know that a big reason why people call psychics is anxiety and reassurance, which means that if she played into all those emotions of uncertainty she’d make bank.  The fact that she cut it off, even if she was haughty, shows that she’s more authentic than the psychics that keep you on the line entertaining all of the second guessing, etc.

It wasn’t nasty but it was ridiculous and unprofessional. No advisor should come at you for taking/not taking advice on an important situation in your life.

Offline russianred

« Reply #144 on: January 05, 2020, 12:00:10 AM »

I see your point and I also think there are just kinder ways to handle a client.  She reminds me a bit of the Soup Nazi.

Yaz88

« Reply #145 on: January 05, 2020, 01:21:29 AM »

I see your point and I also think there are just kinder ways to handle a client.  She reminds me a bit of the Soup Nazi.

That’s one of the best episodes of Seinfeld ever! 🤣🤣🤣

Offline maggs30

« Reply #146 on: January 06, 2020, 01:14:35 AM »
Search K i r a with spaces

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #147 on: January 06, 2020, 01:15:49 AM »
Is she still on Keen?  I tried to find her page using all of the different name combinations but couldn't find anything with "kira" in it.

Put a space in between the letters of her name like in the title of this thread.

Offline jas

« Reply #148 on: January 06, 2020, 01:17:30 AM »
Thanks Ladies!!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #149 on: January 06, 2020, 02:51:38 AM »
I’ve been reading with Kira for a year now. In the first few months she was amazingly accurate. Then she got “too close” to the situation in my opinion and had an attitude so I laid off reading with her. I started again in the summer and while she has been accurate she also hasn’t been. It’s been overall right with wrong details.

And she is picky about how you read which is annoying. She’ll tell me, “ it’s not fair to ask me that, A, because I only give guidance.” Yes, I’m asking for your guidance to lead me to the desired place. She has also said her guides don’t like this or that.

I mean she is good for me, and more right then most. However I’m putting her in the same category I have put QoC in. Meaning I’ve tabled them and if I need a reading only sticking to Kisha, Yona and Cookie.