Author Topic: K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)  (Read 56809 times)

Offline user5942

Re: K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)
« Reply #105 on: December 08, 2019, 11:25:30 PM »
Yona and Kisha have also given me advice along with Kira

Such as “this will blow over so please do not overreact” or “this will take time, so patience will be needed” and “you are not seen as being obsessive, which is good to stay that way because such and such will be able to happen since you are not pressuring”

I asked Kira last year if I reached out to my now ex POI if it’ll make a difference. She said no, that we would have friendly communication but that it would not evolve into romance no matter what. She was right, he never took me out again and we were not intimate after I read with her 

I’ve also had Yona tell me to specifically stand up for myself after a situation with a completely different guy and that it will pay off. She said I would question if he was telling me the truth or now. He canceled on me like 4 times in a row. Taking her advice it absolutely did pay off , I spoke my mind and he respected me more because of it because I called him out on not respecting my time and that I didn’t appreciate it
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 11:27:09 PM by user5942 »

Offline user5942

Re: Kira de Ra (aka Shaman Kira)
« Reply #106 on: December 08, 2019, 11:29:26 PM »

I do think this is an instance of advice too, if she told you to be more straightforward. I’m not straightforward usually, I let the guys make the first move

There’s no need to be rude. Yes we call Kira for psychic purposes but sometimes she sees that there’s moments when we get in the way of finding our own happiness and THAT’S when she brings in “advice”. For example I have a habit of not reaching out to my boyfriend when we have an issue or get into fights. I usually let him reach out to me. During a reading she told me that I needed to push my pride away and start reaching out first since that’s one of the reasons my boyfriend would be frustrated with me. I followed her advice and now my boyfriend are solid and haven’t had a major fight in a long time. Does she always advise me? No. But she will when she sees the situation call for it.

I'm not sure if this was a good example. This didn't seem like advice. It seems more like she knew you don't reach out first or did you just mention this to her? Advice is when readers give you generalities  that are common sense stuff and can sometimes be sayings that most people have heard over the years, things that may apply to a wide range of people. If she brought this up, it seemed more psychically inclined, not advice.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #107 on: December 08, 2019, 11:44:40 PM »
Here too the 'advice' doesn't seem like advice. Did you tell Yona this about yourself or did she receive this information psychically? There is a difference. If you told her specifically that your personality is such and such then she gave you advice based on that information, then yeah it's advice, but if she told you something without you telling her anything about the situation or your personality in this situation, then she knew it before you told her, which would be psychically driven.

How can she tell you to stand up for yourself if she did not know you don't typically do this and had not received the information, as psychics do? It feels like to me that your examples weren't advice but psychic information. This is what we all want.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #108 on: December 09, 2019, 12:03:27 AM »
There’s no need to be rude. Yes we call Kira for psychic purposes but sometimes she sees that there’s moments when we get in the way of finding our own happiness and THAT’S when she brings in “advice”. For example I have a habit of not reaching out to my boyfriend when we have an issue or get into fights. I usually let him reach out to me. During a reading she told me that I needed to push my pride away and start reaching out first since that’s one of the reasons my boyfriend would be frustrated with me. I followed her advice and now my boyfriend are solid and haven’t had a major fight in a long time. Does she always advise me? No. But she will when she sees the situation call for it.

I'm not sure if this was a good example. This didn't seem like advice. It seems more like she knew you don't reach out first or did you just mention this to her? Advice is when readers give you generalities  that are common sense stuff and can sometimes be sayings that most people have heard over the years, things that may apply to a wide range of people. If she brought this up, it seemed more psychically inclined, not advice.

She didn’t know that off the top of her head - she mentioned something about me reaching out to my BF during a weird period he and I were going through. I responded by saying that I didn’t want to reach out first, and how I’m normally the type who expects the guy to make the first move. She pretty much called me out on my ego and told me that I need to reach out more often and not always rely on him to do so.

Outside of that she hasn’t really given me any major “advice” — only predictions or readings of the current situation

Offline user5942

« Reply #109 on: December 09, 2019, 12:22:28 AM »
I never give background information

Yona, Kisha, or Kira really haven’t asked me for any either, especially Yona and Kisha

When they have made predictions for me, they’ve often told me how to go along with those predictions and the best way I should react

I haven’t asked for advice, they just give it to me... which has helped me personally. I know not everyone can say the same, but for me it has helped when they have given me advice

Offline user5942

« Reply #110 on: December 09, 2019, 04:55:38 AM »
Exactly.

If a reader works for someone then that is awesome...we should be happy to see results for others who were able to find someone who connects with them

I don’t know why she has been rude to some and I feel bad about it, but she’s never been that way with me

I read with her this past week

She was super sweet with me, didn’t have any issues with what I was asking...she gave advice too

Being super sweet is enough? Do we call them and pay for getting advice? This is a therapist job, not a Psychic.

And if she was a real one, what's the reason behind this changing her name on Keen frequently and put fake feedbacks in this forum (iCloud9, Newbies don't know about that).

My friend and I read with her several times last year, and I have no doubt that IF she has any gift/talent, it's very very limited. Almost non of her predictions came to pass.

I can’t say why she changes her name nor am I going to assume one. Also, was iCloud proven to be posting fake feedback or again, was it an assumption? I’m seriously asking because I don’t know. But why I feel someone might have a real psychic gift based on my personal experiences should not have any affect on you or any of your experiences.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #111 on: December 09, 2019, 05:18:39 AM »
@user5942

I don't believe I was rude to you. What do you mean by rude? Did I insult you in my comment or just reminded a Psychic job?

Kira was never rude to me, if you think that's the reason of my feedback. However, all her predictions was 100% non-sense. For example, she told me my POI had a serious accident in September (2018) and he has serious injury. I could validate it and it was 100% false. She is insane. She ruined my life for a couple of days until I could get some news about his health. Something very similar happened to my friend. I shared in this forum but I think we lost that thread at some point.

Yes, Yona gives advice but that's her style. She has 60 min, almost $1.5/min. She uses 5 min of it to give advice, and that's perfectly fine. Kisha NEVER does on phone, maybe in email (that has a flat rate) but when I am paying $6-7/min, I don't really like to hear advice or non-sense predictions. Advice is Okay on top of the accurate predictions, not by itself.

Offline user5942

« Reply #112 on: December 09, 2019, 10:59:05 AM »
You were rude in your response and I wasn’t the only one that thought so.

I understand the difference between a psychic and a therapist, but thank you for the clarification regardless

It’s really fine and I know written comments don’t always translate that well, but I should be able to post my experience that was good if others can post their experience that was bad without backlash if I was honest

And she didn’t just give me advice, she also gave predictions. None of them only give advice, this is actually ridiculous to keep going back and forward with “does advice matter or not”. All I meant was that she was kind with me and was not short in her answers and gave me a thorough reading.

As I said, she was one of the only ones to accurately tell me what would happen in the past when it wasn’t positive. I know she hasn’t been accurate for some and I hope those have found others who have worked for them
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 11:02:05 AM by user5942 »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #113 on: December 09, 2019, 11:58:40 AM »
I’m going to be honest and said that it came across as rude too, but I don’t think you meant it in the way it came across

Offline russianred

« Reply #114 on: December 19, 2019, 02:25:20 AM »
Has anyone actually spoken to Kira on the phone?  Sometimes the "call" button will be available for a little while, although I've never tried to call her.  I'm curious what she's like on the phone vs. chat.

She offered me a level-headed perspective on some issues I'm having with my relationship.  I can't say any of it was information I didn't know on some level, but maybe the situation doesn't have a lot of hidden depths.  Not a lot of what she told me was predictive, although I wasn't asking many of those questions.  There was a moment at which she gave a number in response to something I asked, and I could see it fitting into the answer (I asked about something about which I'm fairly sure although not 100% sure of the answer), although who knows.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #115 on: December 20, 2019, 08:16:28 AM »
Has anyone actually spoken to Kira on the phone?  Sometimes the "call" button will be available for a little while, although I've never tried to call her.  I'm curious what she's like on the phone vs. chat.

She’s the main person I read with and I’ve never spoken to her on the phone. 99% of her readings are done through chats (I’m not talking about just my readings but in general). I do remember she had something in her profile awhile back that she only does phone readings once in a blue moon, and even then SHE has to send an invite to the client so it’s not like we can hit the call button and she’ll answer.

Offline sparky

« Reply #116 on: December 20, 2019, 01:50:41 PM »

She’s the main person I read with and I’ve never spoken to her on the phone. 99% of her readings are done through chats (I’m not talking about just my readings but in general). I do remember she had something in her profile awhile back that she only does phone readings once in a blue moon, and even then SHE has to send an invite to the client so it’s not like we can hit the call button and she’ll answer.

I have done a phone reading with her.  She was trying to do a re-read with me since she mixed me up with someone in my first reading.  Which she refunded me for.  She wanted to do the phone as more of a way to help verify that she was connecting to me and not do a mix up with energies.  I would say that her phone readings are on par with her chat readings.  Similar in format but definitely a lot faster as relaying the information to you than on chat.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #117 on: December 20, 2019, 10:54:56 PM »

I have done a phone reading with her.  She was trying to do a re-read with me since she mixed me up with someone in my first reading.  Which she refunded me for.  She wanted to do the phone as more of a way to help verify that she was connecting to me and not do a mix up with energies.  I would say that her phone readings are on par with her chat readings.  Similar in format but definitely a lot faster as relaying the information to you than on chat.

Oh that makes sense then. I was trying to figure out how/why she chooses to do calls with some people and not others.

Offline russianred

« Reply #118 on: December 21, 2019, 02:07:50 AM »
Thanks for the replies.

Those of you who have read with her a few times, how often do you read on the same topic with her?  I know she admonishes clients if they try to get too many readings within a period of time.  I'm on a Keen break right now, but sometimes I do like to do little "check ins" but also don't want her to get condescending toward me for asking for one.

Offline sequoia

« Reply #119 on: December 21, 2019, 03:50:22 AM »
Thanks for the replies.

Those of you who have read with her a few times, how often do you read on the same topic with her?  I know she admonishes clients if they try to get too many readings within a period of time.  I'm on a Keen break right now, but sometimes I do like to do little "check ins" but also don't want her to get condescending toward me for asking for one.

She gave me a really hard time for reading too often with her. I haven't been back. :(

anything