Author Topic: Rainwalker (thegoldenoracle)  (Read 4300 times)

Offline Zzib

Rainwalker (thegoldenoracle)
« on: April 30, 2019, 02:40:28 AM »
Has anyone read with her? I don’t know about you guys but out of all the psychics she just blew my mind, she described me physically, my person of interest, and she also described shockingly the third party, how she looks and stuff, I’m seriously shocked!
Anyone else read with her?
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/324921-spiritualjade?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Rainwalker (thegoldenoracle)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 04:02:47 AM »
Never heard of her. But her reviews are so good.

Paulina93

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 04:10:23 AM »
Has anyone read with her? I don’t know about you guys but out of all the psychics she just blew my mind, she described me physically, my person of interest, and she also described shockingly the third party, how she looks and stuff, I’m seriously shocked!
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/324921-spiritualjade?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Did she describe you both as having “dark hair”? It’s pretty easy to predict with my POI name that he has dark hair, and I heard that is a line she usually uses. She also picked up a “third party” for me when there was none. I read with her in September.

Offline Zzib

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 04:22:57 AM »

Did she describe you both as having “dark hair”? It’s pretty easy to predict with my POI name that he has dark hair, and I heard that is a line she usually uses. She also picked up a “third party” for me when there was none. I read with her in September.

She said I have darker hair than him and he had lighter color. The thing is the description of the third party it was soooo específic. She said she’s thicker than me around his height, olive skin dark dark hair sometimes on his face and ethnic , so that was so specific, also she said they met in September which is true

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2019, 08:36:27 AM »
I read with her and she was wrong. She also tried to describe my poi and was wrong there too.

Offline Zzib

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2019, 02:03:02 PM »
I read with her and she was wrong. She also tried to describe my poi and was wrong there too.
Do you think it’s matter of connection? Maybe the reader really didn’t connect and still go for it? Honestly I wasn’t impressed when she described my hair and poi hair, but when she described the third party it hit me idk maybe it was just luck but it was very detailed. Also her reading was consistent with what other readers said “he is feeling guilty for what he did he was seeing this person but he couldn’t fully commit so he’s hot and cold with her and they are not seeing each other anymore because he just took it casual. And he will contact me” it is similar of what Hilary80, Barbara, Jade, Ari, qoc, miss Ann, angel readings told me but this one was very detailed so will see if the outcome will happen

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2019, 09:34:18 PM »
I spoke to her the other day. She said ‘do you have dark hair?’ And I was amazed haha. She validated that I’d known him a long time, etc.

But then she went on to tell me that my boyfriend is distant because he thinks that the child his ex girlfriend is carrying is actually his and he doesn’t know how to tell me. Lmao what ? Just what? 😂😂😂

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2019, 10:37:56 PM »
Yea she’s awful. When I tried her it felt like she was just grasping at straws

Paulina93

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2019, 10:38:46 PM »
I think the dark hair thing is something she uses with a lot of people

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2019, 10:43:07 PM »
I didn’t realise she was the golden oracle. I probably should have read the title better. But she was sooo wrong before too, it’s not the first time she’s told me he’s run off with someone else and was not the case lol

Offline Zzib

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2019, 11:23:42 PM »

Damn! Maybe she just hit the jackpot with the third party description or she’s a mind reader! I am stopping my binge reading I feel so bad

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2019, 12:51:18 AM »

Damn! Maybe she just hit the jackpot with the third party description or she’s a mind reader! I am stopping my binge reading I feel so bad

Have you tried Ari?

Offline Zzib

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2019, 01:39:28 AM »

Have you tried Ari?

I did actually I tried her last Saturday, she picked same as most readers, he’s thinking about me, he was seeing someone but they are not in relationship and now he’s avoiding her, we have a great connection, this is not over with us and he will contact me (I tried Ari because she’s very popular with the timeframes but she didn’t give me a timeframe this time)... I’ve been binge reading and this past month has been hard I hope this pass soon :( the timeframes I got are for this month so let’s see...

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2019, 01:16:44 PM »

Have you tried Ari?

I did actually I tried her last Saturday, she picked same as most readers, he’s thinking about me, he was seeing someone but they are not in relationship and now he’s avoiding her, we have a great connection, this is not over with us and he will contact me (I tried Ari because she’s very popular with the timeframes but she didn’t give me a timeframe this time)... I’ve been binge reading and this past month has been hard I hope this pass soon :( the timeframes I got are for this month so let’s see...

She didn’t give timeframes? She’s the queen of timeframes ! Also not sure if you use keen, but I reallyyy like infinitestar. Her timeframes were very good for me.

Offline Zzib

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2019, 01:34:53 PM »

Have you tried Ari?

She didn’t give timeframes? She’s the queen of timeframes ! Also not sure if you use keen, but I reallyyy like infinitestar. Her timeframes were very good for me.

She didn’t give me timeframes so I’ll try to catch her online again and see! I tried infinitystar and she was the only one negative about the situation but also she said there’s no third party and there was so we will see