Author Topic: Rainwalker (thegoldenoracle)  (Read 4298 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Rainwalker (thegoldenoracle)
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2019, 02:00:56 PM »
I didn’t realise she was the golden oracle. I probably should have read the title better. But she was sooo wrong before too, it’s not the first time she’s told me he’s run off with someone else and was not the case lol

I bet she changed her name on BW due to her not so favorable reviews on here..she was The Golden Oracle for the longest time.  She also changed her picture, almost to make it seem like she is a different reader...shady as heck, IMO.

Offline Zzib

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2019, 02:06:34 PM »
I didn’t realise she was the golden oracle. I probably should have read the title better. But she was sooo wrong before too, it’s not the first time she’s told me he’s run off with someone else and was not the case lol

I bet she changed her name on BW due to her not so favorable reviews on here..she was The Golden Oracle for the longest time.  She also changed her picture, almost to make it seem like she is a different reader...shady as heck, IMO.

Yes, and I think I talked to her before and he reading wasn’t accurate so I remember I left the chat quickly so I don’t know what to think anymore cause as I’m saying the description of the third party was way too accurate, it was exact so I don’t know if she read my mind

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2019, 02:07:05 PM »
Yes!  When i saw the profile i thought it was a new reader all together.  Honestly if they go about changing their name they shouldn't be allowed to change their pic.  Truly misleading.

josh34

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2019, 07:30:36 PM »
Golden Oracle is such a fraud.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2019, 07:31:42 PM »
yea she just threw crap at the wall seeing what would stick I remember.  It was like, oh you have dark hair, I said no, blonde, she said well naturally dark then?  lol

then she started going on about my career which was not why i was calling. 

Offline Zzib

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2019, 08:26:20 PM »
yea she just threw crap at the wall seeing what would stick I remember.  It was like, oh you have dark hair, I said no, blonde, she said well naturally dark then?  lol

then she started going on about my career which was not why i was calling.

She said too many details, she said she’s thicker than me, olive skin, her hair is sometimes on her face, she’s ethnic and met on September.. but yeah I guess it was just luck the description, idk anymore
Do you know of any actual reliable psychic?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2019, 09:01:01 PM »
Zzib, I’ve been speaking to psychics for a long time and I’ve noticed sometimes they don’t pickup the third party because they’re insignificant and mean nothing.

This is my story from the other day on who got contact right for me -

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,4444.0.html