Author Topic: Rusty is amazing  (Read 86651 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Rusty is amazing
« Reply #180 on: September 12, 2019, 08:46:01 PM »

Geez I’m so sorry to hear this ....like ugh!
Hope things have a positive turn with you - either way!

But I wanna know - how on earth did you find her private site (girl if you did you have some skillz miss investigator!)? Are you sure its really her?

I have to say I’m really disappointed with this one.

As you know I said about POI2 and the disappointment with him probably not coming back , things have seemingly gone to pot with POI1 now and I’m sitting here very lost and upset .

I deleted my CP account a while back because of arguments with Customer service and so I found Rusty’s private site as she worked so well for me. I reached out and explained that I thought she was great and could I please have a read. She read it and ignored me. I was hurt.

Now with all this stuff happening, I reached out again out of desperation, as I said to her that I need guidance as I feel my life is spiralling . And nothing.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #181 on: September 12, 2019, 08:47:01 PM »
Hahaha someone posted it here before :)

Paulina93

« Reply #182 on: September 12, 2019, 08:55:11 PM »
I thought she did not use that site anymore... I remember people posting before on this review forum in a different thread that cp psychics aren’t allowed to read outside of cp so maybe that’s why?

Offline sexyp

« Reply #183 on: September 12, 2019, 09:05:51 PM »
what time does she come on

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #184 on: September 12, 2019, 09:11:20 PM »
what time does she come on

Usually 4-10 am EST.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #185 on: September 12, 2019, 09:34:20 PM »
I thought she did not use that site anymore... I remember people posting before on this review forum in a different thread that cp psychics aren’t allowed to read outside of cp so maybe that’s why?

She’s advertising on fb.

And if she didn’t want to read for a previous CP customer ( maybe that’s the issue ) then it takes two seconds to respond and say sorry but ....

It’s just rude. Especially when she was my go to and I spent so much money with her and I can’t even get a text back

Offline Emshea

« Reply #186 on: September 12, 2019, 09:54:51 PM »
I know she hasnt been on CP alot and when I spoke with her this week she said her husband had been in and out of hospital

candiednut

« Reply #187 on: September 12, 2019, 10:10:29 PM »
I know she hasnt been on CP alot and when I spoke with her this week she said her husband had been in and out of hospital

I didn't know shes married? Her FB says single

Offline Emshea

« Reply #188 on: September 13, 2019, 01:54:25 AM »
Well she actually said her other half I assumed husband

Offline bstalling

« Reply #189 on: September 13, 2019, 02:17:17 AM »
I have to say I’m really disappointed with this one.

As you know I said about POI2 and the disappointment with him probably not coming back , things have seemingly gone to pot with POI1 now and I’m sitting here very lost and upset .

I deleted my CP account a while back because of arguments with Customer service and so I found Rusty’s private site as she worked so well for me. I reached out and explained that I thought she was great and could I please have a read. She read it and ignored me. I was hurt.

Now with all this stuff happening, I reached out again out of desperation, as I said to her that I need guidance as I feel my life is spiralling . And nothing.

thats sad to read....

Offline maggs30

« Reply #190 on: September 13, 2019, 03:52:05 AM »
So Rusty told me this morning that it's nearly the end of a difficult time, he's coming back, he's missing me, he's an over-thinker, but there's reconnection soon. Then she said she got the star card, ace of cups, and lovers together and said that he does love me and when our relationship is good it's really good which is very true. Then she said he's a bit stupid though isn't he and you have to read that and Rusty's voice because it'll make you laugh. Not that he's literally stupid hell he's by far the most educated and intelligent guy I have ever dated but as far as our relationship issues go... Yep he's a bit stupid.

Offline Jbossy25

« Reply #191 on: September 13, 2019, 04:08:13 AM »
So Rusty told me this morning that it's nearly the end of a difficult time, he's coming back, he's missing me, he's an over-thinker, but there's reconnection soon. Then she said she got the star card, ace of cups, and lovers together and said that he does love me and when our relationship is good it's really good which is very true. Then she said he's a bit stupid though isn't he and you have to read that and Rusty's voice because it'll make you laugh. Not that he's literally stupid hell he's by far the most educated and intelligent guy I have ever dated but as far as our relationship issues go... Yep he's a bit stupid.

I’m shocked and kind of disappointed because she literally gave me the EXACT same reading this morning also around 6 am

Offline maggs30

« Reply #192 on: September 13, 2019, 04:50:03 AM »
What other cards did she say she pulled for you?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #193 on: September 13, 2019, 05:43:22 AM »

I’m shocked and kind of disappointed because she literally gave me the EXACT same reading this morning also around 6 am

Exactly the same to me too!!!

Offline Ghukus1010

« Reply #194 on: September 13, 2019, 06:16:23 AM »
LOL this reading sounds identical to one she gave someone I know - same cards too. and the statements - end of a difficult time, he’s thinking about you, etc! I just asked for
 audio because person recorded it and confirmed. Other cards include six of swords and six of cups. I  was going to read with her if predictions came true. I guess I can scratch that!