Author Topic: Rusty is amazing  (Read 86643 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Rusty is amazing
« Reply #135 on: August 12, 2019, 02:11:48 AM »
just open another account...

Can’t, linked to number and payment

you dont have another phone number or another payment method? ive done it a few times. either way, she did say on her website she would be back after summer.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #136 on: August 12, 2019, 02:24:51 AM »
No I don’t unfortunately . Oh Well, saves me money !
just open another account...

Can’t, linked to number and payment

you dont have another phone number or another payment method? ive done it a few times. either way, she did say on her website she would be back after summer.

candiednut

« Reply #137 on: August 12, 2019, 03:31:12 PM »
For those that didnt connect with her.. look on the bright side. At least you'd KNOW there was no connection and to take what she says with a grain of salt if she asks a lot of questions...that's better than when a reader seems connected (gets past and present right and keeps spewing out info) but STILL wrong about predictions. :) although I think she shouldn't keep reading if shes not connecting tho.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #138 on: August 12, 2019, 04:44:58 PM »
I have another hit. The ex POI that followed me on social media contacted me and said exactly what Rusty said he'd say. Trying to "charm me back" as she put it but I'm just like "meh". She said I wouldn't be affected by him at all and here we are:)

Awesome! I really like Rusty.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #139 on: August 12, 2019, 05:19:53 PM »
For those that didnt connect with her.. look on the bright side. At least you'd KNOW there was no connection and to take what she says with a grain of salt if she asks a lot of questions...that's better than when a reader seems connected (gets past and present right and keeps spewing out info) but STILL wrong about predictions. :) although I think she shouldn't keep reading if shes not connecting tho.

Agreed. I think they should be open about it as well. No discredit to her though, she’s seems to work well for a lot of people. And sometimes readers will not connect on the first try but may at a different time. I’m definitely not against trying her at a later time. :)

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #140 on: August 12, 2019, 07:43:38 PM »
the first time I read with her she picked up on the fact that my guy liked me a lot but was really immature and that he was out partying and running around town with his stupid friends drinking and smoking (so true). in the first read she said that I'm going to walk away from the situation.

super right, this happened a week later. I caught him out at a party when we were supposed to meet up and talk. Ended up blocking him because I was just fed up.

second reading all I told her was my name and that I wanted a general love reading, she immediately picked up on me waiting to hear from someone and him regretting his choices. She said she sees us meeting up and talking properly but this hasn't happened as yet. if it does I will update,  but I do like her ad would recommend her.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #141 on: August 12, 2019, 08:13:48 PM »
the first time I read with her she picked up on the fact that my guy liked me a lot but was really immature and that he was out partying and running around town with his stupid friends drinking and smoking (so true). in the first read she said that I'm going to walk away from the situation.

super right, this happened a week later. I caught him out at a party when we were supposed to meet up and talk. Ended up blocking him because I was just fed up.

second reading all I told her was my name and that I wanted a general love reading, she immediately picked up on me waiting to hear from someone and him regretting his choices. She said she sees us meeting up and talking properly but this hasn't happened as yet. if it does I will update,  but I do like her ad would recommend her.

Did she provide you with a timeframe for this?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #142 on: August 12, 2019, 08:18:43 PM »
not for the meeting, I asked for contact she said 4 days and that did not happen.

candiednut

« Reply #143 on: August 12, 2019, 08:35:41 PM »
not for the meeting, I asked for contact she said 4 days and that did not happen.

Did you guys talk at the party?

candiednut

« Reply #144 on: August 21, 2019, 02:58:42 PM »
Updates on her? For the people that said she was the only one that gave them a negative read, was she right?

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #145 on: August 26, 2019, 01:40:51 AM »
I just had a reading with her (6am) and I really don’t know how to feel about it. She asked a lot of questions. And I didn’t really get much predictions, moreso opinions.

I’ll have to relisten but I believe at the beginning she got “4” for coming back and I asked again at the end and she said 3 week. She picked up on his family controlling him but after I asked about them. Said he’s “looking back” and realizing what he done but he’s being stubborn.

She did say he needed to “grow a pair” which I can agree with that lol

Guess we shall see in 3 weeks. Overall I’m pretty underwhelmed 😕

3 weeks came and went - prediction did not pass.

candiednut

« Reply #146 on: August 30, 2019, 12:16:08 PM »
updates?

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #147 on: August 30, 2019, 05:27:32 PM »
She was certain I'd have a new relationship by June. She was wrong, I'm still single and it's almost September.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #148 on: August 30, 2019, 08:14:51 PM »
Predicted I would hear from someone in a week, its been 2 weeks.  Nothing.

candiednut

« Reply #149 on: August 30, 2019, 08:46:42 PM »
Predicted I would hear from someone in a week, its been 2 weeks.  Nothing.

In your older post about rusty you said she didnt give you timeframes?