Author Topic: Rusty is amazing  (Read 86660 times)

Offline Girly1998

Re: Rusty is amazing
« Reply #120 on: August 09, 2019, 08:42:23 PM »
I was not impressed at all with Rusty.  She could not get any validations on her own.  It wasn't until she started asking me questions and then going based on what I told her.  Did not give time frames.  Won't be going to her again.

I had a similar experience :(

She’s a very lovely lady and super sweet, she just asked too many questions to go off of.

She didn't ask me any question other than "does that make sense?" 🤷‍♀️

She asked me why we broke up, why his parents was an issue after I had asked specifically about them, if it was both parents or just one, if I had a relationship with them prior to what happened. I also asked if I should contact him and she said I was blocked, which isn’t 100% true.

The only thing she validated was saying we “had a strong chemistry” which lead to her asking about the breakup.

I asked for “general love and career” and she asked if it was looking for a new job, I said no and she just moved right past that.

Wow. That's not at all how my readings went with her.  Doesn't sound like you guys connected very well. Sorry 😔

She seems to work well for others just didn’t work for me that day. She was really sweet though, I may try her again in the future.

Offline blue-eyes

« Reply #121 on: August 10, 2019, 07:58:25 PM »
Ive had 5 readings with this lady now, as well as others, and so far i have to say she seems the most authentic, I can see why she is not everyones go 2 card reader, because she can be brutal but
i would sooner have that than a load of BS!!! Not all of what she said has happened but enough to make me have hope, i think she is also very good at picking up of the mental state of my POI. I will update when i have something else to add

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #122 on: August 11, 2019, 11:17:48 PM »
I’m no longer a member of CP as I had a huge argument with customer service - so I’m effectively banned hehehe .

Anyways,

I have read with rusty a few times and just wanted to say EVERYTHING she has told me so far has come true in the timelines given.

Absolutely amazing. I am sad I can’t read with her anymore because she shut down her private site , but if anyone else finds her somewhere else please let me know !

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #123 on: August 11, 2019, 11:24:35 PM »
I’m no longer a member of CP as I had a huge argument with customer service - so I’m effectively banned hehehe .

Anyways,

I have read with rusty a few times and just wanted to say EVERYTHING she has told me so far has come true in the timelines given.

Absolutely amazing. I am sad I can’t read with her anymore because she shut down her private site , but if anyone else finds her somewhere else please let me know !

Lol! I just had my account suspended over some nonsense too! I argued with supervisors and eventually said good riddance. I like Rusty too and would also appreciate a heads up if she has a private site again.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #124 on: August 11, 2019, 11:25:44 PM »

Anyways,

Gosh I hope she connected this well for me! She gave me one prediction 3 weeks out

candiednut

« Reply #125 on: August 11, 2019, 11:29:02 PM »

Anyways,

I like her too. Maybe next time I read with her I can ask her for you.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #126 on: August 11, 2019, 11:36:00 PM »

Anyways,

😚😚

Offline bstalling

« Reply #127 on: August 11, 2019, 11:41:23 PM »
just open another account...

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #128 on: August 11, 2019, 11:48:40 PM »
just open another account...

Can’t, linked to number and payment

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #129 on: August 12, 2019, 12:12:37 AM »

Anyways,

😚😚

I read with Rusty once and she was great with no info from me. Not sunshine and rainbows, but realistic and very nice lady.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #130 on: August 12, 2019, 12:15:29 AM »

I read with Rusty once and she was great with no info from me. Not sunshine and rainbows, but realistic and very nice lady.

But was she correct and accurate Fidget?

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #131 on: August 12, 2019, 12:48:25 AM »
I lost my notes from her reading. I really liked her as a person. Her prediction of my POI taking me to Hell in a hand basket (her words) were incorrect. I’m still on the fence about calling her back.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #132 on: August 12, 2019, 12:48:43 AM »

But was she correct and accurate Fidget?

Too soon to tell. I should know in a couple of months.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #133 on: August 12, 2019, 12:49:48 AM »
I lost my notes from her reading. I really liked her as a person. Her prediction of my POI taking me to Hell in a hand basket (her words) were incorrect. I’m still on the fence about calling her back.

Is this supposed to be a positive prediction?

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #134 on: August 12, 2019, 01:03:14 AM »
Her reading was a bit doom& gloom. None of what she said about the POI was correct. I felt like the POI part was exaggerated and caused me unnecessary anxiety. She was okay with career and mediumship stuff. Sorry, my last post wasn’t very clear. Her reading was less than remarkable compared to some others.