Author Topic: Rusty is amazing  (Read 86645 times)

Offline Girly1998

Re: Rusty is amazing
« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2019, 05:02:58 PM »
Wow sounds like she didn't connect. I have read with her 3 tines and she never asks me anything except a name. I'm sorry that sucks so bad.

Ugh I was hoping that was the normal for her 😩

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #106 on: August 06, 2019, 09:30:28 AM »
I wish I could get exact timing from her. She never offers a number or real frame (besides the summer thing)
I think at this point timing is what I'm after so I guess I should take her advice and put him on the back burner. I could be doing a better job of moving forward. Off CP for the rest of the month. 🤞🏽

Offline Candy

« Reply #107 on: August 06, 2019, 12:01:44 PM »
I wish I could get exact timing from her. She never offers a number or real frame (besides the summer thing)
I think at this point timing is what I'm after so I guess I should take her advice and put him on the back burner. I could be doing a better job of moving forward. Off CP for the rest of the month. 🤞🏽

Rusty’s timing didn’t work for me. She gave a couple of timing predictions and they didn’t come true even though the overall reading resonated with me. I also find that timing predictions give me anxiety because I expect certain things to happen at certain dates, and when they don’t, it’s a huge let down. So now, if the reading sounds right and the reader gets details right, I just go with those and allow timing to play out on its own.

candiednut

« Reply #108 on: August 06, 2019, 12:08:29 PM »
She has been bang on for me with timing so far. 3 predictions have happened from her in her exact timing.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #109 on: August 06, 2019, 12:27:59 PM »

Rusty’s timing didn’t work for me. She gave a couple of timing predictions and they didn’t come true even though the overall reading resonated with me. I also find that timing predictions give me anxiety because I expect certain things to happen at certain dates, and when they don’t, it’s a huge let down. So now, if the reading sounds right and the reader gets details right, I just go with those and allow timing to play out on its own.

She gave me “soon” which then became 3 weeks.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #110 on: August 06, 2019, 05:13:54 PM »
She has been bang on for me with timing so far. 3 predictions have happened from her in her exact timing.

Candied,
What are the chances you could ask her about my contact prediction and get a frame for me. Since you connect so well with her.
I'll be happy to reimburse you for the question! I'm getting pretty desperate here.. 🤣🤣🤣

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #111 on: August 06, 2019, 06:45:10 PM »

Geez, awesome, congrats!*!

Well, I'm thinking of trying her. how is she on career predictions coming true? Or is she better at relationships?

candiednut

« Reply #112 on: August 06, 2019, 08:17:09 PM »

Candied,
What are the chances you could ask her about my contact prediction and get a frame for me. Since you connect so well with her.
I'll be happy to reimburse you for the question! I'm getting pretty desperate here.. 🤣🤣🤣

Hahaha I don't think it works like that :p :p

candiednut

« Reply #113 on: August 06, 2019, 08:19:51 PM »

Geez, awesome, congrats!*!

Well, I'm thinking of trying her. how is she on career predictions coming true? Or is she better at relationships?

I mostly ask career questions!

Offline calibabe

« Reply #114 on: August 09, 2019, 07:36:13 PM »
I was not impressed at all with Rusty.  She could not get any validations on her own.  It wasn't until she started asking me questions and then going based on what I told her.  Did not give time frames.  Won't be going to her again. 

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #115 on: August 09, 2019, 07:41:53 PM »
I was not impressed at all with Rusty.  She could not get any validations on her own.  It wasn't until she started asking me questions and then going based on what I told her.  Did not give time frames.  Won't be going to her again.

I had a similar experience :(

She’s a very lovely lady and super sweet, she just asked too many questions to go off of.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #116 on: August 09, 2019, 08:14:34 PM »

She’s a very lovely lady and super sweet, she just asked too many questions to go off of.

She didn't ask me any question other than "does that make sense?" 🤷‍♀️

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #117 on: August 09, 2019, 08:27:00 PM »
Same for me. Right off the bat she picked up that I cut him off with no questions asked. All she asked is if it made sense

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #118 on: August 09, 2019, 08:31:28 PM »

She asked me why we broke up, why his parents was an issue after I had asked specifically about them, if it was both parents or just one, if I had a relationship with them prior to what happened. I also asked if I should contact him and she said I was blocked, which isn’t 100% true.

The only thing she validated was saying we “had a strong chemistry” which lead to her asking about the breakup.

I asked for “general love and career” and she asked if I was looking for a new job, I said no and she just moved right past that.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 08:44:21 PM by Girly1998 »

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #119 on: August 09, 2019, 08:38:36 PM »

She asked me why we broke up, why his parents was an issue after I had asked specifically about them, if it was both parents or just one, if I had a relationship with them prior to what happened. I also asked if I should contact him and she said I was blocked, which isn’t 100% true.

The only thing she validated was saying we “had a strong chemistry” which lead to her asking about the breakup.

I asked for “general love and career” and she asked if it was looking for a new job, I said no and she just moved right past that.

Wow. That's not at all how my readings went with her.  Doesn't sound like you guys connected very well. Sorry 😔

anything