Author Topic: Rusty is amazing  (Read 86643 times)

candiednut

Re: Rusty is amazing
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2019, 12:35:07 AM »
I'm waiting on the main prediction because all she could say was by her cards it told her summertime. Once it's Fall i guess I'll know.

The celebration I didn't need to ask because I would know by the end of the month anyway. I was just feeling anxious but she told me it was in my favor and I'd be celebrating and that I would get financial help, which I did!

shit she also told me "summer time" for my main prediction. Hope its not a line

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2019, 12:42:05 AM »
It’s not...she didn’t say that to me

I'm waiting on the main prediction because all she could say was by her cards it told her summertime. Once it's Fall i guess I'll know.

The celebration I didn't need to ask because I would know by the end of the month anyway. I was just feeling anxious but she told me it was in my favor and I'd be celebrating and that I would get financial help, which I did!

shit she also told me "summer time" for my main prediction. Hope its not a line

Offline seeker123

« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2019, 12:42:38 AM »
The callback schedule posted on the site - is that UK time or the local time of the viewer? Thanks.

Local time of the user. She only has 4 in line, I wonder how fast she goes through them.

Does anyone know how she is on career?

Thank you so much!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2019, 12:39:19 AM »
Well I caved on my no readings and called Rusty again today. I believe she dies a fresh read every time because she didn't mention anything from previous conversations. First card she pulled was the tower ugh. She said 3 days or 3 weeks I don't have my notes in front of me but she got ace of cups told me no other women and she really liked him. She said it was her first reading of the day with no 3rd party attached. It was 5 hours into her shift. Tf is up with all these people and third parties? She still sees it working ling term even though she got judgmental during the second call. I just want all his stress and 85 hour work weeks to let up he was doing nothing but yawning with bloodshot eyes at work today. Stupid men but I know why he works like he does and Ibdont blame him I just wish he didn't have too. I need to trust my gut more and stop over thinking because my mind is a dangerous place. 

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #94 on: July 31, 2019, 10:40:59 AM »
Has anyone had actual predictions happen?  It looks her predictions for me will not happen. She was so sure of herself.

candiednut

« Reply #95 on: July 31, 2019, 01:08:40 PM »
Has anyone had actual predictions happen?  It looks her predictions for me will not happen. She was so sure of herself.

Yeah if you read the thread lots of people did

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #96 on: August 03, 2019, 01:47:18 PM »
She said someone would make contact in 2 months. Well he followed my social media (which is really hard to find) 1 month after the reading...we havent talked in a year.

Nice! Congrats! There's contact I've been waiting a year on too. This means there's hope!

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #97 on: August 03, 2019, 04:14:16 PM »
She said someone would make contact in 2 months. Well he followed my social media (which is really hard to find) 1 month after the reading...we havent talked in a year.

Did she just say “someone” or was it a specific person you were calling about?

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #98 on: August 03, 2019, 05:01:05 PM »

It was a specific person I asked about - by the way, I have zero interest in this person (he is an EX poi but now I wouldnt touch him with a ten foot pole) I only asked because I wanted to "test" if she'd be accurate with questions like this and because I had extra time after asking my main questions lol

Ah nice! Isn’t it funny they usually come back around when you want nothing to do with them?
She has 0 in queue right now, still trying to decide if she’s worth the 5am wake up call lol

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #99 on: August 03, 2019, 09:57:14 PM »

It was a specific person I asked about - by the way, I have zero interest in this person (he is an EX poi but now I wouldnt touch him with a ten foot pole) I only asked because I wanted to "test" if she'd be accurate with questions like this and because I had extra time after asking my main questions lol

Ah nice! Isn’t it funny they usually come back around when you want nothing to do with them?
She has 0 in queue right now, still trying to decide if she’s worth the 5am wake up call lol

It IS funny...like it must be some telepathic energy thing going on. I've also been doing A LOT of energy work on myself lately...I'm not saying thats the only way for predictions to manifest of course but I do think the timing is interesting how he came back (and exes in the past came back) whenever I'm "doing really well". Its like they can sense if and dont want you to move on or something.

Another "plus" for Rusty is I think she may be one of those rare readers that have timeframes later than reality...she seems to be very "safe" with her timing. She said 2-3 months but stressed that it "won't be for a couple months at least" but it ended up happening a little less than a month :)

Did you ask specific questions your whole reading or was it a general?

candiednut

« Reply #100 on: August 04, 2019, 12:26:09 AM »
I asked specific questions

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #101 on: August 04, 2019, 10:35:09 AM »
I just had a reading with her (6am) and I really don’t know how to feel about it. She asked a lot of questions. And I didn’t really get much predictions, moreso opinions.

I’ll have to relisten but I believe at the beginning she got “4” for coming back and I asked again at the end and she said 3 week. She picked up on his family controlling him but after I asked about them. Said he’s “looking back” and realizing what he done but he’s being stubborn.

She did say he needed to “grow a pair” which I can agree with that lol

Guess we shall see in 3 weeks. Overall I’m pretty underwhelmed 😕
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 10:37:20 AM by Girly1998 »

candiednut

« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2019, 03:38:19 PM »
I just had a reading with her (6am) and I really don’t know how to feel about it. She asked a lot of questions. And I didn’t really get much predictions, moreso opinions.

I’ll have to relisten but I believe at the beginning she got “4” for coming back and I asked again at the end and she said 3 week. She picked up on his family controlling him but after I asked about them. Said he’s “looking back” and realizing what he done but he’s being stubborn.

Sorry to hear! She didnt ask me any questions except when to clarify something...hmm maybe shes one of those hit and miss readers that dont connect all the time! :(

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #103 on: August 04, 2019, 03:49:54 PM »

Sorry to hear! She didnt ask me any questions except when to clarify something...hmm maybe shes one of those hit and miss readers that dont connect all the time! :(

Who knows she may be right?

I just don’t like how she had to ask if it was an ex, ask why we broke up, ask how his family is involved, ask what was said. Just not my cup of tea.

Also asked about career, she asked if I was looking for a new job and when I said no she kinda just moved past that real fast lol

Offline maggs30

« Reply #104 on: August 04, 2019, 04:57:23 PM »
Wow sounds like she didn't connect. I have read with her 3 tines and she never asks me anything except a name. I'm sorry that sucks so bad.

anything