Author Topic: Predictions..for folks who have been out of contact for a long time!  (Read 10777 times)

josh34

Re: Predictions..for folks who have been out of contact for a long time!
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2019, 06:38:51 PM »
Has anyone had a positive reading manifest after being out of contact for a long time, 3+ months?

Yep. 8 months and then around 9 or 10. Both from Abundant Visions. Stay hopeful!

She is awesome! A new fav.

(Josh, I messsged you on my experience lol) did you get it?

I did see it!! I'm so sorry I've been so stressed as of late, I hadn't taken the time to reply yet I apologize! I'll get right on that:)

Offline Clearviews

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2019, 08:38:27 PM »
Hi Josh- did you get back together both of those times?  Mines been 8 months now and it's been harder to stay positive- especially now there has been a third party for the last few months 😭

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2019, 08:54:12 PM »
I have....I was out of contact with an old POI for 4 months...Indio, Yona and Celeste predicted contact...Queen of Cups was the only one who came close to the timing actually.

While many many MANY other readers kept telling me that there would be a reconciliation, a lot of it was BS where they stated we would be in a relationship, etc like allll positive stuff.

The 4 readers above were realistic, they said, while he may be back, he isn’t going to stay long....and that’s what happened.

Honestly the likelyhood of getting back with someone being out of contact is low....usually it depends on the type of relationship and what happened as to whether or not 1) you will get contact and 2) get what you are hoping for.... which is likely a relationship....unless u were in a situation were you and the poi were like engaged and there was a misunderstanding or someone needed space or time is when I’d say has a higher percentage of “true” reconciliation...like true love feelings there

My advice is please not to be hopeful...just don’t.
Be REALISTIC, SKEPTIC with predictions....don’t put your heart into them
Just know that person either will or won’t contact you....and fwiw usually it happens when u have moved on or not thinking about them (cliche i know)

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2019, 09:06:42 PM »
Thanks Yaw Yaw do you mean she will be online at Keen?
Gaylene (AV) was having an health issue flared up for the last couple of days which required trips to ER. According to her messages she will be taking calls/chats today. Hope this helped.

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2019, 10:30:49 PM »
@SoulStar1111, not on Keen but I read with her on her private site thirdeyelive.Com and you schedule call/chat thru Click4advisor.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2019, 11:25:31 PM »
Has anyone had a positive reading manifest after being out of contact for a long time, 3+ months?

Yep. 8 months and then around 9 or 10. Both from Abundant Visions. Stay hopeful!

She is awesome! A new fav.

(Josh, I messsged you on my experience lol) did you get it?

I did see it!! I'm so sorry I've been so stressed as of late, I hadn't taken the time to reply yet I apologize! I'll get right on that:)

Lol, I understand! You sang her praises. She is legit in my top 3

Offline hope36

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2019, 11:39:33 PM »
I have....I was out of contact with an old POI for 4 months...Indio, Yona and Celeste predicted contact...Queen of Cups was the only one who came close to the timing actually.

While many many MANY other readers kept telling me that there would be a reconciliation, a lot of it was BS where they stated we would be in a relationship, etc like allll positive stuff.

The 4 readers above were realistic, they said, while he may be back, he isn’t going to stay long....and that’s what happened.

Honestly the likelyhood of getting back with someone being out of contact is low....usually it depends on the type of relationship and what happened as to whether or not 1) you will get contact and 2) get what you are hoping for.... which is likely a relationship....unless u were in a situation were you and the poi were like engaged and there was a misunderstanding or someone needed space or time is when I’d say has a higher percentage of “true” reconciliation...like true love feelings there

Just know that person either will or won’t contact you....and fwiw usually it happens when u have moved on or not thinking about them (cliche i know)
Thanks!
But honestly,  I just plain suck at moving on or getting him out of my head. Just want some peace/closure if not a re-relationship!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 11:48:03 PM by hope36 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2019, 12:17:37 AM »

Thanks!
But honestly,  I just plain suck at moving on or getting him out of my head. Just want some peace/closure if not a re-relationship!

What helped me was DATING LOL
Entertain yourself trust me it helps and u may actually like someone new

Offline hope36

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2019, 12:30:59 AM »
What helped me was DATING LOL
Entertain yourself trust me it helps and u may actually like someone new

LOL.. maybe after a few months!!
I don't want to date atm, so just concentrating on hanging out with friends and keeping busy!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2019, 02:07:24 AM »
Who are the other two? :)

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2019, 02:34:59 AM »
I like Gaylene, Aries and Effie.

Who are the other two? :)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2019, 02:50:00 AM »
Is Effie very expensive ?

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2019, 02:53:49 AM »

Yes, she is... I think now she’s like $13 a minute. ;/

Offline hope36

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2019, 02:54:56 AM »
Yes, Shes $13 per min, but sometimes CP has discount codes for packages, like right now i think theres a 20% off sale, I've seen 30% off come on randomly. So you could save a little money that way.
https://www.californiapsychics.com/psychics/effie-5805

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2019, 03:56:11 AM »
Thank you !! Is there a coupon number I have to apply for the discount? I can’t find it 😩

anything