Author Topic: Predictions..for folks who have been out of contact for a long time!  (Read 10772 times)

Offline hope36

Has anyone had a positive reading manifest after being out of contact for a long time, 3+ months?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Predictions..for folks who have been out of contact for a long time!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 01:16:35 AM »
My boyfriend and I have had times when we have been out of contact 4-9 months (there’s been a few breakups for us within the last 12 years) and yes, he always came back when I was told he would, even after all those months.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 01:25:13 AM »
My boyfriend and I have had times when we have been out of contact 4-9 months (there’s been a few breakups for us within the last 12 years) and yes, he always came back when I was told he would, even after all those months.

did anyone tell you he wouldn't be back?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 01:27:54 AM »

No. I don’t think I have ever had any psychic ever tell me that we would ever be truly over. Was that the case for you? 😔

Offline hope36

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 02:07:05 AM »
That's great, thanks for sharing. Were there any readers who were accurate for those longer periods?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 04:50:08 AM »

Once, yes and they were right.
No. I don’t think I have ever had any psychic ever tell me that we would ever be truly over. Was that the case for you? 😔

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2019, 06:10:43 AM »
Psychic Will mostly. It was before I discovered these forums and my options were very limited lol

josh34

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2019, 06:21:05 AM »
Has anyone had a positive reading manifest after being out of contact for a long time, 3+ months?

Yep. 8 months and then around 9 or 10. Both from Abundant Visions. Stay hopeful!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2019, 06:27:27 AM »

Yep. 8 months and then around 9 or 10. Both from Abundant Visions. Stay hopeful!

Does it take forever for you to talk to her? I joined her queue on third eye live, but I’m still number 19 after ages. Does chat work just as well? Does she do chat?

josh34

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2019, 06:48:29 AM »

Does it take forever for you to talk to her? I joined her queue on third eye live, but I’m still number 19 after ages. Does chat work just as well? Does she do chat?

I haven't spoken to her in a bit now  but I would try calls over chats. She does do chats though! Youd get more information from a call.  Maybe try scheduling a call?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2019, 06:52:29 AM »
I will. Good idea. What time does she usually come on? Thanks

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2019, 09:59:32 AM »
Does anyone know when Abundant Visions is on line on Keen? Ive tried to book arranged call with her but no idea when she is usually on.

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2019, 01:58:46 PM »
Gaylene (AV) was having an health issue flared up for the last couple of days which required trips to ER. According to her messages she will be taking calls/chats today. Hope this helped.

Offline hope36

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2019, 02:44:50 PM »

Thanks @josh :) !
Its been 8months for me :(
Staying hopeful and trying to take a day at a time!

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2019, 03:06:00 PM »

She is awesome! A new fav.

(Josh, I messsged you on my experience lol) did you get it?