Author Topic: Predictions..for folks who have been out of contact for a long time!  (Read 10587 times)

Offline hope36

Re: Predictions..for folks who have been out of contact for a long time!
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2019, 04:10:36 PM »
Thank you !! Is there a coupon number I have to apply for the discount? I can’t find it 😩
Oh man, I think if you're a first timer, you have to purchase their 20min package (its like Half off, or more, but only for certain readers). Once you sign up, they'll start sending you offers.
But Effie isn't included in the reader-list for this promo.

I dont know if there's another way, to just read with Effie with a discount, you could call their customer service and ask!!

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2019, 04:32:31 PM »
hello.... just chiming in to make a few comments!

I LURVE Effie - i think she is the most detailed reader Ive ever read with! 

I cant say anything about exes coming back yet because mine still hasnt and Ive moved on, like in a really good solid relationship now with a great guy finally and he still hasnt come back... but I do need to say that I have very recently found out that he lied and cheated and no reader told me so.  Most of them said he is being honest with you....  I will say that QoC always told me she didnt really like him and keeps telling me this new guy is much better and much nicer:)   it makes me very hesitant about calling any of them? 

Offline hope36

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2019, 02:44:58 AM »

I cant say anything about exes coming back yet because mine still hasnt and Ive moved on, like in a really good solid relationship now with a great guy finally and he still hasnt come back... but I do need to say that I have very recently found out that he lied and cheated and no reader told me so.  Most of them said he is being honest with you....  I will say that QoC always told me she didnt really like him and keeps telling me this new guy is much better and much nicer:)   it makes me very hesitant about calling any of them?

Thanks Law! Did effie tell u about the ex though, that he isn't coming back and to move on?
So glad that you found someone that you deserve!!!

josh34

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2019, 03:10:39 AM »

Hey LAW. What did Mattie predict fr you again?

anything