Author Topic: Anastasia  (Read 95786 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Anastasia
« Reply #255 on: June 04, 2019, 05:00:04 PM »
Maybe.  I checked my account and the history with her reading is gone as well.

She's still there. I had to go through "My Favorites". Even the seach function isn't working.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #256 on: June 04, 2019, 05:57:19 PM »
I read with her yesterday via chat. She threw out a bunch of numbers, some validations but they could be general and seemed a little too fairytailish.

I guess we will see if any of her numbers work.

Offline persephone

« Reply #257 on: June 04, 2019, 06:28:35 PM »
Same here, a bunch of dates, numbers but not many details. Predictions were  Too fairytalish!
I think she is telling everybody that POI will Be back and will live in a mansion happily ever after.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #258 on: June 04, 2019, 06:34:14 PM »
I agree with u both, I haven’t heard her Givinb anyone a negative prediction. And that’s not possible.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #259 on: June 04, 2019, 06:54:26 PM »
Im going to say right now not read with her for insights or predictions about an ex or insights into emotional connections. She dosent really see that stuff and kind of takes an optimistic slant. She sees predictions, period. But they happen. Shes best for general readings.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #260 on: June 04, 2019, 07:40:48 PM »
Im going to say right now not read with her for insights or predictions about an ex or insights into emotional connections. She dosent really see that stuff and kind of takes an optimistic slant. She sees predictions, period. But they happen. Shes best for general readings.

Are you saying you think her predictions that are related to relationships etc would happen? Sorry I’m not sure if you can answer that since you yourself did not go to her for a reading on such things!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #261 on: June 04, 2019, 07:47:53 PM »
Same here, a bunch of dates, numbers but not many details. Predictions were  Too fairytalish!
I think she is telling everybody that POI will Be back and will live in a mansion happily ever after.

Optimistic yes, but she told me that I would meet someone else who would give my POI a run for his money. I doubt it, but she didn't predict a happily ever after with my ex. Just communication.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #262 on: June 04, 2019, 07:53:31 PM »

Are you saying you think her predictions that are related to relationships etc would happen? Sorry I’m not sure if you can answer that since you yourself did not go to her for a reading on such things!

I asked about a friend, so I have. I just dont believe you can ask about a particular person with her and get an accurate reading about that particular person. Her general insights/predictions have consistently happened with me...and those may involve your POI.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #263 on: June 04, 2019, 07:58:14 PM »

I asked about a friend, so I have. I just dont believe you can ask about a particular person with her and get an accurate reading about that particular person. Her general insights/predictions have consistently happened with me...and those may involve your POI.

Ahhh.... gotcha. I asked about a specific person. Sigh. ::shrugs:: ugh. Oh well. :/

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #264 on: June 04, 2019, 08:31:36 PM »

Ahhh.... gotcha. I asked about a specific person. Sigh. ::shrugs:: ugh. Oh well. :/

I asked about a specific person too! I read with her only once tho..some of the stuff came true with that POI...other predictions are pending due to timeframe (basically the time/dates haven’t come around yet)

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #265 on: June 04, 2019, 08:33:46 PM »
When I asked about a specific person , which was recently, nothing has come to pass :(

Offline wishes215

« Reply #266 on: June 04, 2019, 08:37:03 PM »
When I asked about a specific person , which was recently, nothing has come to pass :(

But did she give u specific dates or just numbers? Because if it’s numbers then who knows of which month, which year??

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #267 on: June 04, 2019, 08:59:48 PM »
Both. She said it was about to get better etc etc

He left bahaha

Offline dascallie

« Reply #268 on: June 04, 2019, 09:32:07 PM »
Have to add my 2 cents on Anastasia. I called asking about my POI who I'm broken up with for 9 months---her insights were very on target--more descriptive than some here say they've gotten.

I then also asked what she sensed about a guy I've been going out with in the meantime, he'd been pretty attentive, been out frequently, texting daily....she was amazingly accurate about him but then suddenly said, "I see an ending".

Lo and behold about 10 days later he ghosted me. Haven't had a word from him since (about 3 weeks ago).

So not a fairytale here.

Her predictions on main POI are still months out.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #269 on: June 04, 2019, 10:28:48 PM »
I like this! She saw me learning something and said but I don't see you in school! Now I am learning something new on my team.
Have to add my 2 cents on Anastasia. I called asking about my POI who I'm broken up with for 9 months---her insights were very on target--more descriptive than some here say they've gotten.

I then also asked what she sensed about a guy I've been going out with in the meantime, he'd been pretty attentive, been out frequently, texting daily....she was amazingly accurate about him but then suddenly said, "I see an ending".

Lo and behold about 10 days later he ghosted me. Haven't had a word from him since (about 3 weeks ago).

So not a fairytale here.

Her predictions on main POI are still months out.