Author Topic: Anastasia  (Read 95787 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Anastasia
« Reply #225 on: May 10, 2019, 09:05:40 PM »
Oh my gosh, although this may seem like small prediction, she hit it again! She said in May avoiding and conflict and resolution at work, well let's just say it happened and avoided it. It wasn't something I did but you know when someone is setting a trap.
For me, I think Anastasia is a keeper. Another prediction occurred this morning, its a little personal so don't want to be explicit. But there is no way she could have guessed this. She said it would be this month, but no specific date or anything. I wish she had her own site.

Good to read that and happy for you.
CP makes the readers to change their names when they join CP so people won’t find them outside of CP.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #226 on: May 10, 2019, 10:33:50 PM »
When I looked at her profile last week or so to check her out she had a schedule.  Now nothing on any day.   Is she too in demand now?

Offline hope36

« Reply #227 on: May 10, 2019, 10:49:31 PM »
Oh my gosh, although this may seem like small prediction, she hit it again! She said in May avoiding and conflict and resolution at work, well let's just say it happened and avoided it. It wasn't something I did but you know when someone is setting a trap.

wow @tellmewhy looks like you found your perfect reader, all hits!!  :) :D

Offline calibabe

« Reply #228 on: May 13, 2019, 04:29:11 AM »
When I looked at her profile last week or so to check her out she had a schedule.  Now nothing on any day.   Is she too in demand now?

I noticed that too, I caught her on chat last Friday and she said she had a bit of a sore throat.  Maybe no schedule because she's ill?

Paulina93

« Reply #229 on: May 17, 2019, 10:15:26 PM »
When anastasia gives a number does it always relate to a date? she gave me 18 last month... could that also mean 18 weeks or something?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #230 on: May 18, 2019, 12:11:17 AM »
she has said weeks to me when she mentioned 13

When anastasia gives a number does it always relate to a date? she gave me 18 last month... could that also mean 18 weeks or something?

Offline persephone

« Reply #231 on: May 20, 2019, 06:26:52 PM »
Any updates on Anastasia?

I had a reading with her couple of weeks ago, but I don’t know what to think about her...

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #232 on: May 21, 2019, 04:27:58 PM »
Any updates on Anastasia?

I had a reading with her couple of weeks ago, but I don’t know what to think about her...

She gave me a "1" in April, which she thought was 1 month. So far nothing. It's exactly 4 weeks today so...

Offline persephone

« Reply #233 on: May 21, 2019, 04:40:33 PM »
@Fidget1028  Keep my fingers crossed for you!!! The day is not over yet!
Maybe number one could be the first of the month as well?
She threw for me so many numbers that I don't know what do to with them LOL!!!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 04:43:55 PM by persephone »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #234 on: May 21, 2019, 05:34:42 PM »
@Fidget1028  Keep my fingers crossed for you!!! The day is not over yet!
Maybe number one could be the first of the month as well?
She threw for me so many numbers that I don't know what do to with them LOL!!!

Could be? Idk. I'm trying not to hold onto numbers, but that's her schtick. Who knows. No one has accurately predicted progression with my POI and I am getting better with accepting it may never happen. I'll update everyone in a couple months. I've read with all the heavy hitters and no one, not one, said it's over. Either they're all right, or they're all a bust. Lol

Offline marciamia

« Reply #235 on: May 21, 2019, 06:12:25 PM »
She was good for me. Fast and informative. She does speak very quickly!

Does that mean her numbers have happened for you? I think that’s what they were wondering.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #236 on: May 21, 2019, 06:18:36 PM »
I think you will do yourself a favor and forget about the numbers. She honestly reminds me of Kisha when she starts spouting them off. The only timing she got for me right was a month...not a day or any number like that. And that was only once.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #237 on: May 21, 2019, 06:32:54 PM »
I think you will do yourself a favor and forget about the numbers. She honestly reminds me of Kisha when she starts spouting them off. The only timing she got for me right was a month...not a day or any number like that. And that was only once.

Good to know. Kisha has actually been good for me, but her timing is hit or miss.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #238 on: May 21, 2019, 07:24:44 PM »
Yes. She also gave me information about past events (with nothing from me) plus described my POI exactly. It was a lot to take in with all the numbers though. She gave me one that was immediately very significant. Have had a couple of validations. Many days / numbers are still outstanding. I enjoyed the reading and will read with her again.

Interesting. She gave me nothing regarding past or present. She just went right into predictions.

Offline persephone

« Reply #239 on: May 21, 2019, 07:29:24 PM »
Same with me. I had to record the reading because she speaks so fast and gave me so many dates.
I’m taking everything with a grain of salt. Once her predictions come to pass, I will update.
And I’m glad she worked for others.