Author Topic: Anastasia  (Read 95787 times)

Offline ladymonarch

Re: Anastasia
« Reply #210 on: May 09, 2019, 04:08:39 AM »
I caught her on chat a few days ago, she's a fast typer and I didn't have to get in her long queue so that was a plus lol. She's lovely and lighthearted. She was pretty accurate regarding my current situation and my POI but she doesn't give too much insight or details. She predicted contact in the next 2-7(days, weeks, months, idk lol). I'm hoping days, I haven't heard from my POI in about 10 days(we sort of fell off). Her predictions are in line with Tajah and they seemed plausible so I'm hoping they're both correct!
Did you hear anything yet ? I’m hoping it was 2-7 for you,,, I got Thursday and then 3-9

Ummm I got drunk over the weekend and ended up messaging him first lmao(I am a drunk texter hahaha). But the conversation did basically go in the direction that she said it would go so she got that aspect correct!

Haha well that’s good ! I on the other hand am refusing to reach out ! So we’ll see ‘
Smart decision! Wish I had the same will power haha. Hope you get contact! Let us know if it pans out :)

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #211 on: May 09, 2019, 04:10:26 AM »
I caught her on chat a few days ago, she's a fast typer and I didn't have to get in her long queue so that was a plus lol. She's lovely and lighthearted. She was pretty accurate regarding my current situation and my POI but she doesn't give too much insight or details. She predicted contact in the next 2-7(days, weeks, months, idk lol). I'm hoping days, I haven't heard from my POI in about 10 days(we sort of fell off). Her predictions are in line with Tajah and they seemed plausible so I'm hoping they're both correct!

Did you hear anything yet ? I’m hoping it was 2-7 for you,,, I got Thursday and then 3-9

Ummm I got drunk over the weekend and ended up messaging him first lmao(I am a drunk texter hahaha). But the conversation did basically go in the direction that she said it would go so she got that aspect correct!

Haha well that’s good ! I on the other hand am refusing to reach out ! So we’ll see ‘

@lady sounds like the timing was correct to?
Yes but she predicted he would reach out first but I was the one who contacted first and he replied almost immediately

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #212 on: May 09, 2019, 12:11:31 PM »
Do you think she’d be good at picking up third parties? Lol I just can’t get this Leanne Halyburton reading out of my head where she says he’s got someone else...
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 12:39:22 PM by Sweetsydney2000 »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #213 on: May 09, 2019, 12:26:27 PM »
She could have picked up the past, since 2015, she has not been accurate, pick up past as present, if I were you, I will be put it out of my head
Do you think she’d be good at picking up third parties? Lol I just can’t get this Leanne Halyburton  reading out of my head where she says he’s got someone else...

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #214 on: May 09, 2019, 12:40:32 PM »
She could have picked up the past, since 2015, she has not been accurate, pick up past as present, if I were you, I will be put it out of my head
Do you think she’d be good at picking up third parties? Lol I just can’t get this Leanne Halyburton  reading out of my head where she says he’s got someone else...

Well she did say ‘who is Danielle?’ straight after she said he’d been talking to another girl and that’s the girl he had been tormenting me with at Christmas !! So I was sorta hoping to god that’s what she meant lol

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #215 on: May 09, 2019, 10:06:50 PM »
Ok so I finally spoke to her. It was via chat. There wasn’t really much confirmation she was connecting with me and sent me a bunch of numbers, as everyone else does. But when things progress, I’ll update back with if she was correct.

Offline happyk

« Reply #216 on: May 10, 2019, 04:11:39 AM »
i had a friend who talked to her recently and I listened to the reading and honestly, I wasn't too impressed. She couldn't connect with me and I think I am glad she didn't.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #217 on: May 10, 2019, 08:12:11 AM »
i had a friend who talked to her recently and I listened to the reading and honestly, I wasn't too impressed. She couldn't connect with me and I think I am glad she didn't.

I was definitely underwhelmed.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #218 on: May 10, 2019, 01:05:21 PM »
I read with her and got my dates, I think they could be the same ones.  She got an 8 (means 8 days, 8 weeks, 8 months, or anytime between now and August) ( Wow! that's super unhelpful! )Also I have never read with a psychic before who when I asked will this happen, they just give me the timing and nothing else.  She did not add any extra words to her answers.  I hear her telling other people extra stuff, and I see people adding more money again and again.  I couldn't even stay on the phone with her for 4 minutes, she didn't have much to say and I only had 3 questions.  If I were to read with her again I'd have a long list of questions, I was not prepared.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #219 on: May 10, 2019, 03:38:23 PM »
For me, I think Anastasia is a keeper. Another prediction occurred this morning, its a little personal so don't want to be explicit. But there is no way she could have guessed this. She said it would be this month, but no specific date or anything. I wish she had her own site.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #220 on: May 10, 2019, 03:44:33 PM »
For me, I think Anastasia is a keeper. Another prediction occurred this morning, its a little personal so don't want to be explicit. But there is no way she could have guessed this. She said it would be this month, but no specific date or anything. I wish she had her own site.

Wow, that’s awesome!!! And I agree with her needing her own site lol

Offline hope36

« Reply #221 on: May 10, 2019, 03:47:19 PM »

Very cool !! was it relationship related or work?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #222 on: May 10, 2019, 03:49:28 PM »

family related, something to do with my mother.

Offline hope36

« Reply #223 on: May 10, 2019, 03:59:49 PM »

family related, something to do with my mother.
Got it thanks for sharing!

Offline persephone

« Reply #224 on: May 10, 2019, 06:41:48 PM »

Good to read that and happy for you.
CP makes the readers to change their names when they join CP so people won’t find them outside of CP.