Author Topic: Anastasia  (Read 95787 times)

Offline hope36

Re: Anastasia
« Reply #195 on: May 08, 2019, 02:18:04 AM »
Yes. One is that I will get a letter in the mail that will be very good/deserved. I'm not expecting anything but bills. Lol! The other is a day where I will be extremely, blissfully happy about something. I don't expect anything love or work related in June, so we'll see.

Do you buy lottery tickets?  ;D

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #196 on: May 08, 2019, 03:01:06 AM »
I can never get in line with her. She’s the last psychic left that I want to try !

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #197 on: May 08, 2019, 03:07:19 AM »
I can never get in line with her. She’s the last psychic left that I want to try !

You should try chat! It's much easier to catch her there  :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #198 on: May 08, 2019, 10:14:00 AM »

She's on now with space in her queue.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #199 on: May 08, 2019, 10:27:02 AM »
Awww I waited too long and now she’s full lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #200 on: May 08, 2019, 11:54:10 AM »

You can usually get in her queue around 6 am EST, especially on Wednesday and Thursday mornings. It could take a few days for her to call you though...people keep adding money and end up reading with her for an hour. I don't know why, she is very quick. I couldn't possibly need more than 10-15 min. 🤷‍♀️

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #201 on: May 08, 2019, 12:11:12 PM »
I caught her on chat a few days ago, she's a fast typer and I didn't have to get in her long queue so that was a plus lol. She's lovely and lighthearted. She was pretty accurate regarding my current situation and my POI but she doesn't give too much insight or details. She predicted contact in the next 2-7(days, weeks, months, idk lol). I'm hoping days, I haven't heard from my POI in about 10 days(we sort of fell off). Her predictions are in line with Tajah and they seemed plausible so I'm hoping they're both correct!

Did you hear anything yet ? I’m hoping it was 2-7 for you,,, I got Thursday and then 3-9

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #202 on: May 08, 2019, 01:17:52 PM »
Watch her schedule, she comes 2x a day and watch like a hawk, hop in once someone is off.

You can usually get in her queue around 6 am EST, especially on Wednesday and Thursday mornings. It could take a few days for her to call you though...people keep adding money and end up reading with her for an hour. I don't know why, she is very quick. I couldn't possibly need more than 10-15 min. 🤷‍♀️

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #203 on: May 08, 2019, 06:05:29 PM »
I just read with her via chat, A LOT of dates and numbers. I would suggest to quickly copy paste the chat info into a word doc continuously throughout the reading if you want to try to save your chat with her. That is really the only way around not having the app.

Screenshot it if you can.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #204 on: May 08, 2019, 09:59:46 PM »
One thing about my reading, it wasn’t fairytalely but I do feel she focused only on the positive things which were coming up. Did anyone else get this as well?

Mine was EXTREMELY positive. 

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #205 on: May 08, 2019, 10:09:01 PM »
One thing about my reading, it wasn’t fairytalely but I do feel she focused only on the positive things which were coming up. Did anyone else get this as well?

I’ve read with her once - and while it wasn’t fairytale - i think she is one of those that gives positive predictions...however she did say “she saw trouble around me and the poi and that it will be stagnant for a 3” and some other not so positive things, but not super negative.

I feel like on the flip side my experience with Cookie is that the will see all the negative stuff and pull that out along with random predictions. Anastasia seems to be the opposite - seeing positive things along with random (neautral) predictions.

Offline hope36

« Reply #206 on: May 08, 2019, 10:51:00 PM »

Mine was VERY positive too! (I don't think its possible for that fairy tale to happen, honestly)

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #207 on: May 09, 2019, 01:36:52 AM »
I caught her on chat a few days ago, she's a fast typer and I didn't have to get in her long queue so that was a plus lol. She's lovely and lighthearted. She was pretty accurate regarding my current situation and my POI but she doesn't give too much insight or details. She predicted contact in the next 2-7(days, weeks, months, idk lol). I'm hoping days, I haven't heard from my POI in about 10 days(we sort of fell off). Her predictions are in line with Tajah and they seemed plausible so I'm hoping they're both correct!

Did you hear anything yet ? I’m hoping it was 2-7 for you,,, I got Thursday and then 3-9

Ummm I got drunk over the weekend and ended up messaging him first lmao(I am a drunk texter hahaha). But the conversation did basically go in the direction that she said it would go so she got that aspect correct!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #208 on: May 09, 2019, 01:41:34 AM »

Ummm I got drunk over the weekend and ended up messaging him first lmao(I am a drunk texter hahaha). But the conversation did basically go in the direction that she said it would go so she got that aspect correct!

Haha well that’s good ! I on the other hand am refusing to reach out ! So we’ll see ‘

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #209 on: May 09, 2019, 02:02:04 AM »

Haha well that’s good ! I on the other hand am refusing to reach out ! So we’ll see ‘

@lady sounds like the timing was correct to?

anything