Author Topic: Anastasia  (Read 95787 times)

Offline hope36

Re: Anastasia
« Reply #180 on: May 07, 2019, 02:13:16 PM »
I read with her on chat and all my timing predictions and numbers disappeared after the chat. If you don't have the app you can't access your chats afterwards.  I don't have the app. So the reading was a waste.
Can you download the app and login to see if you can access the chats? Am sure its on their server, if not thats just lame!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #181 on: May 07, 2019, 02:51:44 PM »
I read with her on chat and all my timing predictions and numbers disappeared after the chat. If you don't have the app you can't access your chats afterwards.  I don't have the app. So the reading was a waste.
Can you download the app and login to see if you can access the chats? Am sure its on their server, if not thats just lame!

Chats are probably still under your account - go to the web version of CP instead of the app, they should be there

Offline marciamia

« Reply #182 on: May 07, 2019, 02:55:34 PM »

Chats are probably still under your account - go to the web version of CP instead of the app, they should be there

CP deletes chat history after 90 days so make sure you save them!

candiednut

« Reply #183 on: May 07, 2019, 03:07:45 PM »
I read with her before she blew up here last November..she gave a whole lot of timing and predictions that did not happen (I only asked about career tho). She also threw out a lot of random things like how I need to eat breakfast (I already do...), and I'll be working in UK because she saw an image of someone asking me to slow down while I'm talking bc they can't understand me? (For me thats a stretch to suggest that it means I'll be in the UK? ) Anyways it was very scrambled, random, and didnt make a whole lot of sense and like extrapolating predictions from images she was seeing that could've meant anything.

For what its worth though, I rarely connect with any reader.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #184 on: May 07, 2019, 03:15:57 PM »
the only way to access your chats is through the App.  WARNING! You can't access your chats through the website.
If I try to use the App it says invalid user name & password.  I'm not calling customer service to use their App. They get enough money out of me, if they want me to use an app they can make an app that works!
I got my money back for the call.
I would not ever do another chat with CP.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #185 on: May 07, 2019, 10:44:47 PM »
I don't know if you guys remember me asking if Anastasia has given you guys predictions on friends? Anyway, my best friend moved to another state about 3 years ago and sometimes females can be you know what?! So I stay away from them, normally a homebody so I didn't think that prediction will ever be possible, just about yesterday, I was thinking I need to socialize a bit more, I found myself on an app to make friends and do more fun things, have a lot of hits, we will see. Anastasia said there will be 3 minded friends coming who would be good for me, I on the other hand thought it was a strange prediction.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #186 on: May 07, 2019, 10:58:56 PM »
Ohhh that’s pretty cool, tellmewhy lol

Offline hope36

« Reply #187 on: May 07, 2019, 11:11:37 PM »
I don't know if you guys remember me asking if Anastasia has given you guys predictions on friends? Anyway, my best friend moved to another state about 3 years ago and sometimes females can be you know what?! So I stay away from them, normally a homebody so I didn't think that prediction will ever be possible, just about yesterday, I was thinking I need to socialize a bit more, I found myself on an app to make friends and do more fun things, have a lot of hits, we will see. Anastasia said there will be 3 minded friends coming who would be good for me, I on the other hand thought it was a strange prediction.

Thats interesting!! So cool!!

Anyone had hits relationship-wise with Anastasia?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #188 on: May 07, 2019, 11:33:07 PM »
Yeah that doesn't sound like a prediction a reader will give, the more I see predictions unfold the more I see how authentic she is, unfortunately, she wouldn't wow you but based on her reviews, some people on CP review site  had some wow moment.

Offline hope36

« Reply #189 on: May 07, 2019, 11:40:33 PM »
Yeah that doesn't sound like a prediction a reader will give, the more I see predictions unfold the more I see how authentic she is, unfortunately, she wouldn't wow you but based on her reviews, some people on CP review site  had some wow moment.

I'll be wow'd if her reading for me comes even 50% true. The only thing I know for sure is true is, she asked me if I was waiting on a package - I told her, yeah I shop online everyday  ;D ;D

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #190 on: May 07, 2019, 11:56:03 PM »
With me she asked if I was trying to pay something off and I said NO but she still insisted without brushing it off and her timing was perfect.

I'll be wow'd if her reading for me comes even 50% true. The only thing I know for sure is true is, she asked me if I was waiting on a package - I told her, yeah I shop online everyday  ;D ;D

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #191 on: May 08, 2019, 12:21:22 AM »
With me she asked if I was trying to pay something off and I said NO but she still insisted without brushing it off and her timing was perfect.

Well I got 2 actual dates for predictions in June. Both are positive, one is actually tangible, and neither are anything I have been expecting. So if they should happen, I will let you all know.

Offline hope36

« Reply #192 on: May 08, 2019, 12:30:11 AM »

Well I got 2 actual dates for predictions in June. Both are positive, one is actually tangible, and neither are anything I have been expecting. So if they should happen, I will let you all know.

Like "actionable" predictions, not "poi is thinking about you" type predictions, right? Rooting for ya!!
How does one **not** have anxiety when there's a prediction with a date? I dont know if I like specific-date predictions or not, kind of glad mine is in August LOL

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #193 on: May 08, 2019, 02:11:42 AM »

Like "actionable" predictions, not "poi is thinking about you" type predictions, right? Rooting for ya!!
How does one **not** have anxiety when there's a prediction with a date? I dont know if I like specific-date predictions or not, kind of glad mine is in August LOL

Yes. One is that I will get a letter in the mail that will be very good/deserved. I'm not expecting anything but bills. Lol! The other is a day where I will be extremely, blissfully happy about something. I don't expect anything love or work related in June, so we'll see.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #194 on: May 08, 2019, 02:14:30 AM »

That's easy for me. Nothing ever happens so I don't get excited anymore. I put it on my calendar and forget about it. Lol