Author Topic: Anastasia  (Read 95787 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Anastasia
« Reply #165 on: May 03, 2019, 04:57:29 AM »
Dang Anastasia!! RIGHT AGAIN!

She told me I would have 2 tiffs before gets better ...first one 25th (happened the 28th), and 2 weeks or months after (3 around it) could be 3rd of May ...well it happend tonight - almost the midnight of May 3rd

Not sure if it will get better tho...

Is this with your new POI or the old one ? I’ve been following your story lol

Lol The old one

I’ll name them POI #1 and #2...but I won’t update much about 2 here as I won’t be reading on him.
I just have pending predictions on the first one

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #166 on: May 03, 2019, 05:46:43 AM »
Why aren’t you reading on POI 2? To not jinx things ? This is why I’ve stopped getting readings lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #167 on: May 03, 2019, 06:07:11 AM »
Why aren’t you reading on POI 2? To not jinx things ? This is why I’ve stopped getting readings lol

Haha! I wish I could say I’m not reading on him to not jinx things!  I realize I don’t necessarily believe in getting jinxed I guess lol?

All in all, the main reason is that its just too early - Ive only known him about 2 weeks, so the energy that comes up now can be a bit vague since he is so new. Also I’m trying my best not to go down that rabbit hole- I started with POI #1 with reading on him early (I think 3 days after we met!) LOL

What I realized they picked up on the *newness* of the relationship and feelings and projected that, it wasn’t until I was around him for a month they could really see some stuff. However, in my recent readings with Indio, QoC and Cookie - I did ask about #2 in those 3 calls (tagged him on when reading about the POI #1) and ALL said he wont be in my life for long, which was kind of sad because he seemed really sweet, so at least I know not to put too much into it. I will say that none of the readers said that about POI #1 even in the first calls after we met....so there’s that. But ya since they didnt see anything with #2, and its been so early, I’m just not going to waste money on him at this point and see how he pans out...if it lasts about a month, maybe I’ll check in on him

Offline wishes215

« Reply #168 on: May 03, 2019, 06:32:28 PM »
I saw Anastasia on chat today, has anyone tried chatting with her instead of talking? Do u have a preference?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #169 on: May 03, 2019, 07:45:45 PM »
I saw Anastasia on chat today, has anyone tried chatting with her instead of talking? Do u have a preference?

I actually never used chat on CP. If it were me, I’d just call her :)
I’ve only called her once tho...I’m not sure if ppl have called her more than once on this thread...

Offline wishes215

« Reply #170 on: May 03, 2019, 08:51:18 PM »
I agree, a phone call would be a better option.

I actually never used chat on CP. If it were me, I’d just call her :)
I’ve only called her once tho...I’m not sure if ppl have called her more than once on this thread...

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #171 on: May 04, 2019, 04:23:14 AM »
I caught her on chat a few days ago, she's a fast typer and I didn't have to get in her long queue so that was a plus lol. She's lovely and lighthearted. She was pretty accurate regarding my current situation and my POI but she doesn't give too much insight or details. She predicted contact in the next 2-7(days, weeks, months, idk lol). I'm hoping days, I haven't heard from my POI in about 10 days(we sort of fell off). Her predictions are in line with Tajah and they seemed plausible so I'm hoping they're both correct!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #172 on: May 04, 2019, 06:09:00 AM »
I caught her on chat a few days ago, she's a fast typer and I didn't have to get in her long queue so that was a plus lol. She's lovely and lighthearted. She was pretty accurate regarding my current situation and my POI but she doesn't give too much insight or details. She predicted contact in the next 2-7(days, weeks, months, idk lol). I'm hoping days, I haven't heard from my POI in about 10 days(we sort of fell off). Her predictions are in line with Tajah and they seemed plausible so I'm hoping they're both correct!

Interesting! Was this ur first time reading with her?

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #173 on: May 05, 2019, 12:30:05 AM »

Interesting! Was this ur first time reading with her?

Yes it was! I originally purchased 10 minutes but I went back for 10 more minutes because I really enjoyed chatting with her and I had more questions lol

Offline persephone

« Reply #174 on: May 05, 2019, 10:03:44 PM »
Has anyone had more predictions come to pass from Anastasia? I’m debating if I should give her a shot.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #175 on: May 05, 2019, 11:46:44 PM »
I did but please don't call a reader because of rave reviews, something for sure was that she didn't wow me until I saw a lot of her predictions, she mentioned me studying something new but didn't think I was going back to school, well on my job we are changing our systems and training for that, I was in the training last week, new system, new headaches!

Has anyone had more predictions come to pass from Anastasia? I’m debating if I should give her a shot.

Offline hope36

« Reply #176 on: May 06, 2019, 12:04:26 AM »

Hey was your 50% off fiasco resolved? I thought you read with Anastasia around that time, 2 weeks ago i think?

Offline persephone

« Reply #177 on: May 06, 2019, 12:39:58 AM »
No, I did not read with her, yet, hence the question here...

Offline happyk

« Reply #178 on: May 06, 2019, 05:32:36 PM »
Any updates?? I'm thinking of trying with her again. I want to hear about some solid predictions.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #179 on: May 07, 2019, 02:05:44 PM »
I read with her on chat and all my timing predictions and numbers disappeared after the chat. If you don't have the app you can't access your chats afterwards.  I don't have the app. So the reading was a waste.