Author Topic: Anastasia  (Read 95787 times)

Offline happyk

Re: Anastasia
« Reply #150 on: May 01, 2019, 02:59:39 AM »
@poorprincess, thank you!! Well, it’s hard because like most, I’m calling for someone I was seeing and the predictions have been pushed out over and over. But if I had favorites on how they validate things I know to be true and overall how they make me feel, then I would say the following:

Delight: has this ability to remove any fear or anxiety I have and can that keeps me from calling psychics for days! I trust her although timelines have been pushed. She knew certain things like there would be a falling out with one of his friends (confirmed), I was planning a trip, we don’t have mutual friends, and how it ended.

Riley: she’s incredible at channeling and has not given me fairytales, but still sees us reconnecting at the end of the year.

Shelley: picked up on several things I could validate and predicated me getting a parking ticket in March (sure enough it happened on 3/30 - oops!)

Venus, Indio, Tajah for the same reasons.... validation. Venus is probably my favorite - no fairytales but still sees us together.

Rika: This was an amazing experience. Before talking to her I had dreams about my grandpa. I’m into talking to angels and guides and asked him to show me a locket if he’s with me. Sure enough I got the message and she picked that up. Also, my best friend’s dad who was killed always comes through. I usually just talk to her if I need to feel the comfort of someone watching over me. Not sure about her predictions.

Raissa, Victor, Ivan, Effie - all awesome at picking things up... similar predictions to everyone.

Dove: she surprised me the most. I always avoided her some reason. No clue why. I gave her a go and blew me away. She’s a real channeler, does not give away fairytales, and is spot on with what I know to be true and is in line with everyone else. You can tell she’s truly talking to spirit... similar to Venus. And she’s really inexpensive!

On keen I like Jax Taurus, Stephanie’s Guided Tarot and ItalyShawn. I’ve read with so many more, but those are my go-to’s on that site.

That’s my brief list.... I know I’m missing several. Overall, like I said earlier, people are getting past, present and all saying the same thing about future, just time will tell.

Think Anastasia will be my #1 though :)

Hey Jules, has Stephanie's Guided Tarot predicted anything for you that has come to pass?

Offline julesdsm

« Reply #151 on: May 01, 2019, 03:16:27 AM »
Not yet.... she said the reconnection is a couple of months out, he will change his residence in May, and I’ll change jobs in Aug. pretty much in line with 95% of the readers on both sites.

Offline persephone

« Reply #152 on: May 01, 2019, 03:22:08 AM »
Hi Jules, what about ItalyShawn? He is one of my favorites. He is very good at reading the past, and present. He can read you like a book.
Any predictions he made that came to pass for you?

Offline happyk

« Reply #153 on: May 01, 2019, 03:30:37 AM »
Hi Jules, what about ItalyShawn? He is one of my favorites. He is very good at reading the past, and present. He can read you like a book.
Any predictions he made that came to pass for you?

Sorry, for hijacking this but Shawn was awesome. he picked up on a lot of stuff, he sure is gifted.

Stephanie's Guided Tarot on the other hand was bunk. She strung me along for quite some time and then when I texted her and told her nothing came to pass, she asked me if I'd like to book another session. I don't think so. smh.

Anyways, I don't want to get in trouble for talking about someone else on Anastasia's thread.

Offline julesdsm

« Reply #154 on: May 01, 2019, 03:33:56 AM »
He predicted a third party and described her several months ago. That was before I even knew about her... got her height and other physical descriptions. He also got the symbol I asked my grandpa for so definitely connected. He mentioned I’ll be having car issues (happening now), will borrow a car from a family member (borrowing my parent’s spare car) and that I’ll get a new one this summer (I really don’t want that to happen). I trust him because he told me last Summer to move on from my poi while he lived out this relationship but still saw us reconnecting. I have no doubt he would tell me if he felt otherwise. Very truthful reader.

Offline julesdsm

« Reply #155 on: May 01, 2019, 03:35:13 AM »
Stephanie was pretty surface level for me

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #156 on: May 01, 2019, 03:09:57 PM »
Thanks so much, @julesdsm! I do love ItalyShawn, too! Only read with him once thus far!!

Have a super day, everyone!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #157 on: May 01, 2019, 08:06:17 PM »
Hit for this lovely lady! She told me that  in May, I will be communicating my plans of being a leader, initially, I thought she was nuts because I already spoke to my Bosses boss about the role and he said they will consider me first quarter and if nothing else open they will create a role for me, well a position open and I was surprised talking about the role with him Today! He said HR will call with an offer next week, there were pointers I made like helping a couple of the new hire to deal with their report! She saw increase between May and August! Wow ❗ in love ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  The position opened up on March 27 like she said, I didn't understand the gap but the gap was because it was a reporting month and the message was sent to me last week.

Offline hope36

« Reply #158 on: May 01, 2019, 08:37:09 PM »
Hit for this lovely lady! She told me that  in May, I will be communicating my plans of being a leader, initially, I thought she was nuts because I already spoke to my Bosses boss about the role and he said they will consider me first quarter and if nothing else open they will create a role for me, well a position open and I was surprised talking about the role with him Today! He said HR will call with an offer next week, there were pointers I made like helping a couple of the new hire to deal with their report! She saw increase between May and August! Wow ❗ in love ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  The position opened up on March 27 like she said, I didn't understand the gap but the gap was because it was a reporting month and the message was sent to me last week.

Wooohooo congrats on the position @tellmewhy!!!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #159 on: May 01, 2019, 08:45:26 PM »
Thank you hope!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #160 on: May 01, 2019, 09:10:31 PM »

Wooohooo congrats on the position @tellmewhy!!!

Amazing!

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #161 on: May 01, 2019, 10:58:29 PM »

AHHHHHH!!! EXCITING!! <3 Congrats, doll!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #162 on: May 01, 2019, 11:23:42 PM »
That's great that you got a hit. Career hits are the only thing that come through on my readings. Not that it's a bad thing, but I don't call about career. So far I'm still waiting on Mattie and Anastasia. Both of those readings were about my POI and both showed forward movement. I didn't get specific dates though, just random numbers. I'm not optimistic unfortunately. Micah also thinks that things will move forward. His reading was a little more detailed, but it was a 3 month outlook.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #163 on: May 03, 2019, 04:34:59 AM »
Dang Anastasia!! RIGHT AGAIN!

She told me I would have 2 tiffs before gets better ...first one 25th (happened the 28th), and 2 weeks or months after (3 around it) could be 3rd of May ...well it happend tonight - almost the midnight of May 3rd

Not sure if it will get better tho...

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #164 on: May 03, 2019, 04:36:54 AM »
Dang Anastasia!! RIGHT AGAIN!

She told me I would have 2 tiffs before gets better ...first one 25th (happened the 28th), and 2 weeks or months after (3 around it) could be 3rd of May ...well it happend tonight - almost the midnight of May 3rd

Not sure if it will get better tho...

Is this with your new POI or the old one ? I’ve been following your story lol

anything