Author Topic: Anastasia  (Read 95786 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Anastasia
« Reply #135 on: April 25, 2019, 09:31:49 PM »
has she given anyone a negative love/relationship outcome?

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #136 on: April 25, 2019, 10:03:36 PM »
I read with Anastasia back in February before she blew up on here and it was below average and a bit confusing. None of her short term prediction came to pass as well.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #137 on: April 28, 2019, 04:01:07 PM »
I’ll give this hit to Anastasia - she said I would have a tiff with my POI on the 25th and instead it happened today - 3 days later

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #138 on: April 29, 2019, 07:54:26 PM »
Hit for Anastasia! POI and I had an argument. She predicted apology within 3-8 and said hopefully hours. 3 hours later, he called and said he was 100% wrong.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 08:16:43 PM by poorprincess »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #139 on: April 29, 2019, 08:07:12 PM »
Hit for Anastasia! POI had an argument. She predicted apology within 3-8 and said hopefully hours. 3 hours later, he called and said he was 100% wrong.

pretty cool. how long hadn't you spoken for?

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #140 on: April 29, 2019, 08:16:13 PM »
only 3 hours lol. However, it felt like eternity. We work together so it is a complicated situation. The fight was about work though.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #141 on: April 29, 2019, 08:25:10 PM »
Also for me she mentioned something that will happen on April 29 but then said May timing! Definitely been scheduled for May 1st so she's off by a couple of days!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #142 on: April 29, 2019, 10:11:10 PM »
only 3 hours lol. However, it felt like eternity. We work together so it is a complicated situation. The fight was about work though.

lol! U R CRAZY:)) next time just pm me and ill save you some money:)) kidding:) we've all been there.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #143 on: April 29, 2019, 11:12:57 PM »
hahahahaha :) I know, right?!? I'm telling you working with someone you're in love with and have dated is soooooo hard. Like we set boundaries but they fail. He literally told me to never speak to him again. Either way I was also looking for her to re-confirm some of the other timelines she had shared. She certainly did. So I am offish in love with Anastasia. I really like her energy, too.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #144 on: April 29, 2019, 11:23:31 PM »
Did you speak to Anastasia for 3hours? What can one talk about for a good three hours? naaaaah impossible lol! you must have had a lot of questions because when she gave me general reading after, I started aking unnecessary question for the next 15mins lol

lol! U R CRAZY:)) next time just pm me and ill save you some money:)) kidding:) we've all been there.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #145 on: April 29, 2019, 11:32:41 PM »
hahahaha oh no! I spoke to her for 12minutes. 3 hours since I had last spoke to my boy who causes me heartburn lol

Offline julesdsm

« Reply #146 on: April 30, 2019, 08:31:00 PM »
Hi All - this is my first time posting but I’ve been getting readings for over a year. Lots of experiences ; good and bad but I had to comment on Anastasia first! She’s currently my favorite reader. I’m primarily calling about getting contact from someone I used to date; those predictions are in the far future, but she’s had many several small things come through for me! I love her style and trust her 100%. Just thought I’d throw in my 2 cents. :)

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #147 on: April 30, 2019, 11:47:03 PM »
@julesdm Thank you for sharing your experience!! I'm glad she's been awesome for you and awesome enough for you to post about! Welcome and glad to have you!! Any other faves you'd like to tell us about?

Offline julesdsm

« Reply #148 on: May 01, 2019, 01:49:39 AM »
@poorprincess, thank you!! Well, it’s hard because like most, I’m calling for someone I was seeing and the predictions have been pushed out over and over. But if I had favorites on how they validate things I know to be true and overall how they make me feel, then I would say the following:

Delight: has this ability to remove any fear or anxiety I have and can that keeps me from calling psychics for days! I trust her although timelines have been pushed. She knew certain things like there would be a falling out with one of his friends (confirmed), I was planning a trip, we don’t have mutual friends, and how it ended.

Riley: she’s incredible at channeling and has not given me fairytales, but still sees us reconnecting at the end of the year.

Shelley: picked up on several things I could validate and predicated me getting a parking ticket in March (sure enough it happened on 3/30 - oops!)

Venus, Indio, Tajah for the same reasons.... validation. Venus is probably my favorite - no fairytales but still sees us together.

Rika: This was an amazing experience. Before talking to her I had dreams about my grandpa. I’m into talking to angels and guides and asked him to show me a locket if he’s with me. Sure enough I got the message and she picked that up. Also, my best friend’s dad who was killed always comes through. I usually just talk to her if I need to feel the comfort of someone watching over me. Not sure about her predictions.

Raissa, Victor, Ivan, Effie - all awesome at picking things up... similar predictions to everyone.

Dove: she surprised me the most. I always avoided her some reason. No clue why. I gave her a go and blew me away. She’s a real channeler, does not give away fairytales, and is spot on with what I know to be true and is in line with everyone else. You can tell she’s truly talking to spirit... similar to Venus. And she’s really inexpensive!

On keen I like Jax Taurus, Stephanie’s Guided Tarot and ItalyShawn. I’ve read with so many more, but those are my go-to’s on that site.

That’s my brief list.... I know I’m missing several. Overall, like I said earlier, people are getting past, present and all saying the same thing about future, just time will tell.

Think Anastasia will be my #1 though :)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #149 on: May 01, 2019, 02:39:31 AM »
I use these same 3 for validation as well! They have been great for me.

@poorprincess, thank you!! Well, it’s hard because like most, I’m calling for someone I was seeing and the predictions have been pushed out over and over. But if I had favorites on how they validate things I know to be true and overall how they make me feel, then I would say the following:

Delight: has this ability to remove any fear or anxiety I have and can that keeps me from calling psychics for days! I trust her although timelines have been pushed. She knew certain things like there would be a falling out with one of his friends (confirmed), I was planning a trip, we don’t have mutual friends, and how it ended.

Riley: she’s incredible at channeling and has not given me fairytales, but still sees us reconnecting at the end of the year.

Shelley: picked up on several things I could validate and predicated me getting a parking ticket in March (sure enough it happened on 3/30 - oops!)

Venus, Indio, Tajah for the same reasons.... validation. Venus is probably my favorite - no fairytales but still sees us together.

Rika: This was an amazing experience. Before talking to her I had dreams about my grandpa. I’m into talking to angels and guides and asked him to show me a locket if he’s with me. Sure enough I got the message and she picked that up. Also, my best friend’s dad who was killed always comes through. I usually just talk to her if I need to feel the comfort of someone watching over me. Not sure about her predictions.

Raissa, Victor, Ivan, Effie - all awesome at picking things up... similar predictions to everyone.

Dove: she surprised me the most. I always avoided her some reason. No clue why. I gave her a go and blew me away. She’s a real channeler, does not give away fairytales, and is spot on with what I know to be true and is in line with everyone else. You can tell she’s truly talking to spirit... similar to Venus. And she’s really inexpensive!

On keen I like Jax Taurus, Stephanie’s Guided Tarot and ItalyShawn. I’ve read with so many more, but those are my go-to’s on that site.

That’s my brief list.... I know I’m missing several. Overall, like I said earlier, people are getting past, present and all saying the same thing about future, just time will tell.

Think Anastasia will be my #1 though :)