Author Topic: Ari  (Read 48570 times)

pfizer

Re: Ari
« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2019, 02:44:32 AM »
She has never told me how I would feel. She called my boyfriend immature... He's 37. She said it would be a year and a half to 2 more years before he was stable with me. This was a reading last week. We are 6 months into the relationship. Immature is probably the last thing anyone would call him.

for important issues; i always doube check with stephanie theresa and one more tarot reader; if they all told me same thing, 99% it's accurate.
Which tarot reader?

i like miss ann and kassie kai

taurusgirl

« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2020, 12:56:06 PM »
Can we resurface this thread about ari? How has she been for everyone looking back at your readings?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2020, 01:35:32 PM »
Can we resurface this thread about ari? How has she been for everyone looking back at your readings?

No didn't work for me.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2020, 08:47:39 PM »
Didn’t work

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2020, 05:04:59 AM »

She was right for me. He did not come back :(

But I am not sure about his feelings described by Ari. It did not resonate.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2020, 01:57:17 PM »
Can we start this thread back up a bit? Who has she been right/ wrong for?

For me, accurate in present 100%, but for future I kind of believe her cause it seems like it is going to happen and aligned with Yona, but not others. (was negative outcome)

anyone else?

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2020, 01:58:34 PM »

No didn't work for me.

If you dont mind me asking, how did she not work for you? overall or just future events? Did she pick up on current?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2020, 03:11:35 PM »

No didn't work for me.

If you dont mind me asking, how did she not work for you? overall or just future events? Did she pick up on current?

Let me PM you

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2020, 06:40:29 PM »
She told me last year that my POI is depressed which I can't verify. She said we would reunite around last year which didn't happen, so she was wrong for me.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2020, 09:42:10 PM »
Yeah unfortunately didn’t work for me either

Offline ferney456

« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2020, 04:38:19 PM »
I spoke to her very recently and she was amazing.

She was so polite, her delivery was kind and gentle but clear and not fairy tales.

She gave me a positive reading but explained the hurdles to come even though she could tell during the entire reading I was really negative and not convinced POI is ever coming back.

I will have to update later regarding predictions- perhaps in a months time.

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2020, 05:37:48 AM »
She is super accurate. I just reread my transcript she was really on point!!! Wow im literally waiting for her to come back on. She isnt on that much ive noticed.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2020, 07:10:22 PM »
Does anyone know how else to get ahold of her? I finally caught her online and started a reading with her...something happened when she sent the charge and I was disconnected. I didn’t realize how bad my cell service was in the area. Anyways she blocked me so I haven’t even been able to send her a message explaining what happened. I’m sure she thought I was trying not to pay for a reading or something.

Offline ferney456

« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2020, 06:49:20 PM »
I'd love to know who Ari has been right and wrong for please.

I had a reading with her and she told its not over between me and my ex and I'd love to get an understanding of how many people shes been right for before regarding same predictions on outcome.

Thank you!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #74 on: May 03, 2020, 12:57:16 AM »
I'd love to know who Ari has been right and wrong for please.

I had a reading with her and she told its not over between me and my ex and I'd love to get an understanding of how many people shes been right for before regarding same predictions on outcome.

Thank you!

In April 2019 she told me she does not see he is back and she's been right "so far". We have not seen each other yet.

anything