Offline Carmendiaz

Re: Ari
« Reply #90 on: December 01, 2020, 04:30:43 AM »
Does she read other than on bitwine?

Offline SarahM

« Reply #91 on: December 01, 2020, 04:54:16 AM »
I have read with her 3 times.

I think the first time was the best as the 2nd and 3rd time was her kinda saying the same thing. I do think she is a strong empath as she described what my POI was feeling towards me accurately and his personality perfectly. She described our whole dynamic as sort of a twin flame relationship, which makes me a bit nervous bc I don't know if she uses that term with everyone and if this is TRULY a twin flame dynamic. (still confused about if that is real or not)

Overall her major prediction of us reconciling is coming true. The smaller predictions did not pan out though. From my personal experience she was sweet, we connected, and I'm glad she wasn't too expensive.

Were you able to validate what she told you about how POI felt towards you at that moment?

pfizer

« Reply #92 on: December 01, 2020, 09:18:00 AM »
i agreed i think she is a very strong empath
she could read really well the POI & the situation but she didnt do well with predictions.
she based on current to tell what's the final result but she made a major mistake in my issues of POI
and as one member here in this thread said; after this time failure she was very subtle about my other POI, she didnt say much about future but more about what is currently happening and how is he thinking etc...and honestly i dont trust her relationship reading predictions after the first time BIG failure.

but she is still pretty good at business reading.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #93 on: December 01, 2020, 02:42:19 PM »
i agreed i think she is a very strong empath
she could read really well the POI & the situation but she didnt do well with predictions.
she based on current to tell what's the final result but she made a major mistake in my issues of POI
and as one member here in this thread said; after this time failure she was very subtle about my other POI, she didnt say much about future but more about what is currently happening and how is he thinking etc...and honestly i dont trust her relationship reading predictions after the first time BIG failure.

but she is still pretty good at business reading.

Hmm she’s actually had two contact predictions come to pass for me. Timing was a few days off but still happened as she said it would. I actually think she’s not that bad with predictions compared to other readers

pfizer

« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2020, 04:07:49 AM »
yes, she did has some timeframe hit really well.
i just feel like she is over confident with certain things and forget to look at big picture.
if her predictions were right, right now at this point of life, i should be married my poi and have a babe at my arms.

so it's a major mistake, MAJOR.

BUT, i still trust her business readings and predictions; she has been 90% accurate in business readings.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2020, 04:39:24 AM »
yes, she did has some timeframe hit really well.
i just feel like she is over confident with certain things and forget to look at big picture.
if her predictions were right, right now at this point of life, i should be married my poi and have a babe at my arms.

so it's a major mistake, MAJOR.

BUT, i still trust her business readings and predictions; she has been 90% accurate in business readings.

Do you trust her in terms of current feelings?

pfizer

« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2020, 08:46:58 AM »
i do
but current feelings ST performs way better than her.
but its just my own experience.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #97 on: December 03, 2020, 05:30:06 PM »
i do

It makes me mad every time I see someone mention ST working for them because I really wanted her to work for me and most psychics do... she failed miserably and was even straight up wrong and told me if I can’t ask him how he feels I need more help than her basically lololol

Offline SarahM

« Reply #98 on: December 03, 2020, 10:36:17 PM »
i do

It makes me mad every time I see someone mention ST working for them because I really wanted her to work for me and most psychics do... she failed miserably and was even straight up wrong and told me if I can’t ask him how he feels I need more help than her basically lololol

Yeah ST didn’t work for me either. Different readers for different people not everyone connects

Offline kandyna

« Reply #99 on: December 10, 2020, 08:20:07 PM »
when does she comes on  :o

Offline kandyna

« Reply #100 on: December 10, 2020, 10:49:00 PM »
oki thxsss

pfizer

« Reply #101 on: December 30, 2020, 02:23:38 AM »
i would ask do u see xxx coming next 2 weeks?

its better than when do u see xxx coming?

former one hitting rate is higher but still she didnt perform as good as we wanted

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #102 on: December 30, 2020, 05:19:12 AM »
I find that when i let Ari’s visions flow without me hounding a specific answer, it works best for me. As the year closes, Ari has been my biggest dead ringer for psychic predictions and tbh I hardly bother with anyone else now. Ari’s not perfect, she’s only human so I guess she can be hit or miss for some. For me, she has been holy grail. She predicted me getting pregnant before I even knew that I COULD ever get pregnant. She saw the gender of my unborn baby long before it happened, and as the year progressed, I came to realize how right she was. Ari even knew how far along I was before I even knew I was pregs and the ultrasound confirmed it. She saw me having back issues and told me to be careful- yepp.  She reads my partner like a BOOK, to the point that I think he’s going to start reading with her individually now (Idk how I feel about that, I don’t like sharing lol) oh and she kept seeing me getting married - I didn’t believe that and if I went on my partner’s vibe, he didn’t give any indication of wanting to get married soon but guess what, he went on a bent knee, pulled out a ring and proposed!

There’s too many hits for me that I can list with Ari, maybe we just connect really well. I’ve had things not pan out in the past but from what I’ve observed historically, when I hound her for specific types of answers to my questions, or when I am too tied to predictions, they don’t really pan out. When I let her just flow with her visions and ask questions on it, leave it up to the universe, those were the ones that came to pass.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #103 on: December 30, 2020, 06:03:51 AM »
i do

OMG sameeeee for me! Jeez I feel like banging my head against a wall everytime someone mentions ST being a heavy hitter because for me, she was over-glorified AF! I bought into the hype and read with her a few times over the course of about 2yrs. NOTHING she said came to pass and I felt cheated because, i find her pricey compared to others but she’s also vague as hell and then she does the whole “no timeframe” thing which is a cop-out imho, you could be waiting forever/indefinitely for a prediction to pass and then it never does! Which is what happened with me, I didn’t really wait per say but I have her predictions two years, hell, that window is still ongoing.  But ST failed for me repeatedly beyond providing purely psychological answers and predictions tinged with a hint of negativity and uncertainty 😕

She predicted travel and actually have a timeframe (that never happened, but coronavirus did, I’m pregs now best believe I’m not going anywhere anytime soon) that was almost 2yrs ago anyway. She saw an ex returning and leaving or not genuinely stepping in - that NEVER happened, man never came back and tbh thank goodness because my life has totally changed (NONE of which she saw or even mentioned)  I asked about a very serious matter affecting my life, that matter has since concluded and let my tell you, nothing she said about the way it would pan out actually happened, it concluded entirely differently and the outcome is totally  different. She tried to give me a motivational psychological talk though, about it when i asked🙄 I’m never reading with ST again, ever. I’m not even convinced she’s real at this point🤷🏻‍♀️

pfizer

« Reply #104 on: December 30, 2020, 06:42:42 AM »
I find that when i let Ari’s visions flow without me hounding a specific answer, it works best for me. As the year closes, Ari has been my biggest dead ringer for psychic predictions and tbh I hardly bother with anyone else now. Ari’s not perfect, she’s only human so I guess she can be hit or miss for some. For me, she has been holy grail. She predicted me getting pregnant before I even knew that I COULD ever get pregnant. She saw the gender of my unborn baby long before it happened, and as the year progressed, I came to realize how right she was. Ari even knew how far along I was before I even knew I was pregs and the ultrasound confirmed it. She saw me having back issues and told me to be careful- yepp.  She reads my partner like a BOOK, to the point that I think he’s going to start reading with her individually now (Idk how I feel about that, I don’t like sharing lol) oh and she kept seeing me getting married - I didn’t believe that and if I went on my partner’s vibe, he didn’t give any indication of wanting to get married soon but guess what, he went on a bent knee, pulled out a ring and proposed!

There’s too many hits for me that I can list with Ari, maybe we just connect really well. I’ve had things not pan out in the past but from what I’ve observed historically, when I hound her for specific types of answers to my questions, or when I am too tied to predictions, they don’t really pan out. When I let her just flow with her visions and ask questions on it, leave it up to the universe, those were the ones that came to pass.

you connected really really well with Ari, that is a good thing.
ari worked well with me at career issues, like 90% nailed and accurate even with timeframe (not exact that date but within reasonable period)
but she failed big big time at my personal issues; so i dont bother to ask her about relationship now.
i think i shared few times she predicted me married my old poi and getting pregnant; but it didnt happen.
While ST (the one failed you big time) she told me she doesnt see marriage with this particular person and she also doesnt see pregnancy.

anything