Author Topic: Ari  (Read 48070 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Ari
« Reply #75 on: May 03, 2020, 01:15:19 AM »
I'd love to know who Ari has been right and wrong for please.

I had a reading with her and she told its not over between me and my ex and I'd love to get an understanding of how many people shes been right for before regarding same predictions on outcome.

Thank you!

I feel like its a tricky question because sometimes they say its not over but doesn't necessarily mean that you will reconcile. 

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2020, 03:28:03 AM »
Just read with her and got a really doom and gloom worst-case-scenario Reading. Probably right   :'(

pfizer

« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2020, 05:48:57 AM »
i went to ari a lot b4
my experience was, when she was joyful then you better add a bit of salt, but when she was negative about sn issue, she most probably was accurate.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2020, 06:51:54 AM »

I'd love to know who Ari has been right and wrong for please.

I had a reading with her and she told its not over between me and my ex and I'd love to get an understanding of how many people shes been right for before regarding same predictions on outcome.

Thank you!

Years ago ari gave me a positive prediction and said my ex wasn’t cheating and he was. She was not rude or anything . She just was a major fail for me looking back on my transcripts... even used the line “he won’t lose u” and he definitely did lose me in the end cuz I left lol ...I didn’t have much success with predictions on bitwine but I’m ok with that now, I learned so much ...idk why she gave me a positive read maybe she didn’t connect and just was telling me anything
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 08:02:51 AM by Natashanyc »

Offline ferney456

« Reply #79 on: May 05, 2020, 05:02:30 PM »
Anyone else have success/failure with Ari?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #80 on: May 05, 2020, 07:32:59 PM »
I didn’t like her when I first read with her but I gave her another chance. Then read with her on the regular for her empathetic abilities. But when a major prediction didn’t happen as she saw and said would happen, all of a sudden every time I would try to read with her she started saying my poi’s energy was too low to read. Then I went a few months and didn’t read with her. Then when I tried again to read with her, less than a minute into the chat, she blocked me. I think she just couldn’t admit she was wrong.

Offline ferney456

« Reply #81 on: May 05, 2020, 07:57:05 PM »
Ugh this makes me so sad I thought she was the most trusted on bitwine :(

Offline hope36

« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2020, 01:12:35 PM »
I read with her mid-2019.
She told me poi wouldn't be back - correct, have not heard from him
She also told me i'd be dating and be in a good spot relationship wise toward end of 2019 with someone new - nope, didn't happen. Doesn't look like it'll happen anytime soon either

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2020, 05:12:16 PM »
I read with Ari the other day for the first time and I think she nailed the situation very well, a few things I will have to wait and see. 

What I will say about Ari is she picked up on something that she couldn't have known about, that was very specific.  Others who have also done this for me recently are Moira and Mylie from Psychic Source.

For the record, I was asking about a POI, but he has not left me, its more of a hot and cold thing.

Offline Thalou

« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2020, 09:38:15 PM »
She is very good. She even nailed the exact date of my POI leaving me for his ex. Actually she said, he will not leave you he has no intention to leave you. You will be the one questioning as such, and he does not like to be cornered and that is why he will end it.
Well, it happened exactly as she said...
Second reading with her was not that good.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2020, 08:19:16 PM »
She is very good. She even nailed the exact date of my POI leaving me for his ex. Actually she said, he will not leave you he has no intention to leave you. You will be the one questioning as such, and he does not like to be cornered and that is why he will end it.
Well, it happened exactly as she said...
Second reading with her was not that good.

and you breakup happened after your chatted with her?

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2020, 11:31:37 PM »
I read with Ari back in early 2019 - unfortunately her predictions did not pass. I wasn't sure if she was able to connect with me well.

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #87 on: June 15, 2020, 12:27:06 AM »
I’ve read with Ari 2 months ago. I asked will me and my poi rekindle. She didn’t give me a yes or no answer. She sad something along the lines of.” He’s focusing on his self and I don’t see that changing anytime soon” that’s not an answer! You can either read that two ways. 1. He’s focusing on his self and will not contact me anymore. 2. He’s focusing on his self right now and when he gets everything situated he will contact me. But either way she didn’t pick up any details in my situation to let me know she connected. I just chopped it up to she didn’t connect with me.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #88 on: June 15, 2020, 04:14:53 AM »
I’ve read with Ari 2 months ago. I asked will me and my poi rekindle. She didn’t give me a yes or no answer. She sad something along the lines of.” He’s focusing on his self and I don’t see that changing anytime soon” that’s not an answer! You can either read that two ways. 1. He’s focusing on his self and will not contact me anymore. 2. He’s focusing on his self right now and when he gets everything situated he will contact me. But either way she didn’t pick up any details in my situation to let me know she connected. I just chopped it up to she didn’t connect with me.

she said the same thing to me and to me it meant a NO and she was right.

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #89 on: June 15, 2020, 04:29:10 AM »

she said the same thing to me and to me it meant a NO and she was right.

Thanks for the reply. Yes I agree with you , “no” is very possible. But “him focusing on his self” is not the case in my situation that’s how I know we didn’t connect. I can’t put all my business on here but that’s not his case BUT him not contacting me is very possible. She may be right on that part only time will tell.