Author Topic: Bitwine - knowingangel  (Read 3726 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Bitwine - knowingangel
« on: March 25, 2019, 10:19:40 PM »
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/56607-knowingangel?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Any feedback on her?

Offline journalmuse

Re: Bitwine - knowingangel
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 10:22:46 PM »
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/56607-knowingangel?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Any feedback on her?

She's a great empath, but I'd suggest reading with her on her personal site. healingtheworld.net

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 10:25:39 PM »
How do you schedule an appt? It allows you to pay for the time but i would rather know when I'm being booked for before paying for a session.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 10:28:20 PM »
OK empath, reading will be ultimately worthless

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 10:30:26 PM »
OK empath, reading will be ultimately worthless

Was her predictions wrong for you?

Offline username1111

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2019, 10:33:01 PM »
She is good, I had numerous readings with her from 2014 > 2017. But she is an empath and reads best the current energy to 8 months out (at the very max)
I would rather use her website to reach out to her.
You can book via paypal and email her.
https://healingtheworld.net/

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2019, 10:36:36 PM »
Once you pay for your booking, how long after does your reading get set up?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2019, 10:53:27 PM »
She’s good at now situations ONLY. not predictions

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2019, 10:54:57 PM »
Ugh not helpful then. 😞

Offline maggs30

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2019, 05:44:18 PM »
I just read with her today and she pegged my bf to the T. Like to the point of saying this we have talked about. Not just one specific thing but several things. She gave some good advice on the situation on how he views things and how I need to view things if i want to continue with him. She gave no predictions that is not her specialty but she is spot on for present and feelings.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2019, 05:48:32 PM »
I just read with her today and she pegged my bf to the T. Like to the point of saying this we have talked about. Not just one specific thing but several things. She gave some good advice on the situation on how he views things and how I need to view things if i want to continue with him. She gave no predictions that is not her specialty but she is spot on for present and feelings.

She’s a great intuitive person she was one of the only ppl who got the outcome of my last relationship right. And I like that she has her own site and is affordable.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2019, 06:21:19 PM »
does she give outcomes? she is definitely an outstanding empath but I didn't get her predictions. did she tell you how it would end? the big picture or the next step? tia

She’s a great intuitive person she was one of the only ppl who got the outcome of my last relationship right. And I like that she has her own site and is affordable.

Offline fefe

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2019, 06:37:58 PM »
I have the same questions as wishes215 about her...... ??

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2019, 06:41:55 PM »
she was incredibly wrong on outcome for me..i guess she picked up the now ok, but things went opposite of what she predicted.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2019, 06:49:58 PM »
She did not give an outcome. What she did give me was things he looks for in a partner things that will push him away and things that will draw him closer. It is up to me to decide if what I want is in line with what he wants and insight into his actions and reactions.